William Hill Sportsbook Review & Bonus
William Hill provides a user-friendly experience that makes sports betting accessible for both new and experienced bettors. The sportsbook offers an extensive selection of potential bets, including live betting and useful promotions to optimize the user experience.
Overview of William Hill Sportsbook
Extensive Selection of Markets & Bet Types
Tons of Promotions, Including for Specific Events
User-Friendly App Available on iOS and Android
No VIP Rewards System
Casino Not Integrated with Sportsbook App
Odds Format Options Can Be Hidden
- Mobile experience
- Payment options
William Hill Sportsbook QUICK FACTS
Sports Betting, Casino
CO, NJ, AZ, IN, IA, MI, TN, VA, WV
“This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. This compensation does not impact our opinions in this review or elsewhere about these products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, please visit this page. Thank you.”
William Hill Sportsbook Hands-on Review
William Hill is one of the more established sportsbooks in the industry. It began as a postal/telephone betting service, founded in 1934 by William Hill in the United Kingdom. It continued to grow throughout the years and became an online sportsbook in 1998.
The company was purchased by Caesars Entertainment in April 2021 with the goal of becoming one of the primary sportsbooks in the United States. William Hill is currently operating in eight states: Colorado, New Jersey, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
It has an extensive selection of sports betting options and interactive games along with useful promotions and an online casino (New Jersey only).
Please note, Caesars and William Hill have officially become partners.
Is William Hill Sportsbook Legit?
Yes, William Hill is a legitimate sportsbook that has been around for decades, making it one of the leaders in the industry. Like all legal sportsbooks, they must work within the state’s regulations and guidelines, such as the NJDGE. You can feel comfortable when using such a reputable sportsbook as William Hill.
Can You Win Real Money Playing at William Hill Sportsbook?
Yes, you can win real money at William Hill Sportsbook either through sports betting or even at their online casino.
William Hill Sportsbook Signup Bonus
William Hill offers a signup bonus that includes a risk-free bet for new users. Use code GAMEDAY to get the William Hill signup offer.
William Hill Sportsbook No-Deposit Bonus
William Hill does not include a no-deposit bonus at this time, but we will update you here if that changes.
William Hill does not include a first-deposit bonus at this time, but if that changes, we will keep you informed.
William Hill, alongside Caesars, offers a massive risk-free bet up to $5,000! If you lose your first bet, William Hill will provide a free bet up to $5,000.
Learn more about the William Hill bonus and please read the terms and conditions before betting.
William Hill Promotions
William Hill features several promotions throughout the year, and here are just a few:
End of Summer Free Bets
Bet during the summer with William Hill and earn points that turn into up to $1,000 in free bets. Here is how it works:
- Place straight, parlay, and teaser wagers and Earn Points toward a free bet.
- Get two points for every $1.00 in straight wagers
- Get four points for every $1.00 in Parlays/Teasers
- Earn $1 toward a free bet for every 1,000 points
- Minimum Odds must be -200 (-190 qualifies, -210 does not)
- Opt-in on or before July 31 and all qualifying bets from June 9 to August 22 will be included for point accumulation
William Hill also does specific game promotions, so be sure to check the site frequently for updated promos, such as these:
Game of the Week
- Place a pregame, full game, money line bet on the selected game
- If your team wins, earn a free bet equal to 100% of your net winnings, up to $50!
- Must win wager To qualify for the promotion
MLB Free Bet
- Bet at least $50 on the money line on the selected game
- If your team wins, receive free bets for offensive statistics from your team’s best players
- William Hill will select the players along with the game
- Receive free bet dollars for:
- $10 towards a free bet per “Hit”
- $10 towards a free bet per “RBI”
- $10 towards a free bet per “Run Scored”
- $5 towards a free bet per “Stolen Base”
- $5 towards a free bet per “Walk”
- Must win moneyline to qualify for the promotion
NHL Free Bet
- Place a straight, pregame, full game, or moneyline wager of at least $50 on the selected game
- Win or lose, get a $50 Free Bet if your team scores three or more goals
NBA Game 7 Bet
- Bet Game 7 and get a $100 free bet
- Bet at least $50 on the point spread in any NBA Game 7
- If you win and at least one player on your team’s point total ends in a seven, you earn a $100 free bet (7 points, 17 points, 27 points, 37 points, and so on)
- Must win point spread to qualify for the promotion
- Betting on both sides of the point spread is prohibited
My William Hill App Experience
You can download the William Hill mobile app for both iOS and Android devices. The app is available in the Apple store for iOS, and on Google Play for Android users.You can also download these apps directly from the William Hill website if you can’t happen to find them in the app store.
It’s worth noting the William Hill app does not include the online casino.
The William Hill Sportsbook app offers a user-friendly experience. It’s got a sleek aesthetic with contrasting colors and is easy to navigate. There are tabs organized by category, including media, gaming, and support, making it easy to find whatever you need. You are able to make a bet and find your bet slip with relative ease.
The support team is also accessible, providing a live chat, phone number, email, and text message option for more direct contact information. This makes it easy to speak to someone to resolve any potential issues.
One gripe with the app is that it’s difficult to find the option to change the odds format from fractional to decimal or American. This setting is more visible on the actual website. But besides this minor gripe, William Hill offers a great experience.
As a sports bettor who mostly makes bets on a mobile device, having an effective mobile app is crucial to my user experience. Often, I’ll be out watching a game and scrambling to add a play on my smartphone. This makes it crucial for an app to be user-friendly because sometimes bettors want to make a play quickly before the game starts. William Hill checks every box in this category.
I also really liked how William Hill includes live-streaming options, where users can view selected contests, subject to regional broadcasting restrictions. It’s always enjoyable to watch your bets, so this was another positive.
Should You Bet at William Hill Sportsbook?
William Hill has established itself as one of the most reputable sportsbooks in the industry. When you sign up for an account, you can be assured that you’re using a trustworthy sportsbook that has been around for decades.
The sportsbook provides a vast selection of betting options and the mobile app features a user-friendly experience. There are also a few promotions that can help you extract even more value on your wagers. The live-streaming feature is also a nice touch that optimizes the user experience.
I would highly recommend joining William Hill because it’s a sportsbook with a variety of gaming options with a platform that is easy to navigate. You won’t have to struggle to find a deposit method suitable for your needs nor should you ever be concerned about receiving withdrawals.
Whether you’re an experienced handicapper or a beginner looking for entertainment, William Hill is a great sportsbook to join.
How To Join William Hill Sportsbook
Joining William Hill is easy. Just follow these steps:
- While on The Game Day, click the “Get Bonus” or “Claim Now” button to activate the welcome bonus and be automatically taken to William Hill Sportsbook.
- Click join on the top right of the William Hill website
- Fill out your personal information
- Set up your payment method and deposit funds
Payment Methods Available
William Hill has a lot of payment options and is truly something for everyone.
There is a $20 minimum for deposits, with the maximum depending on your deposit method. Deposits process instantly.
- Credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard and Discover)
- eCheck by enrolling with VIP Preferred
- Online banking (powered by PayWithMyBank)
- William Hill Prepaid Play+ Card
- Cash deposits at retail locations: Monmouth Park Sports Book, William Hill Sports Book at Ocean Resort Casino, and William Hill Sports Book at Tropicana.
All withdrawal requests should be processed within 72 hours, but are usually quicker than that. You may be asked to provide additional documentation to ensure a secure withdrawal.
- eCheck using VIP Preferred
- Online Banking
- William Hill Prepaid Play+ Card
- Skrill Wallet
Leagues You Can Bet On
- American Football
- Aussie Rules Football
- Horse Racing
- Motor Racing
- Table Tennis
- Water Polo
- Single Bet
- Player Props
- Game Props
- First Half
- Second Half
William Hill offers a Rewards System only for in-person betting in Nevada.
This Rewards Club lets you accumulate points for any sports or race bet and then redeem those points for either a sports bet or other bonuses at a William Hill Nevada location. The Rewards Club is free to join. You earn one point for each $1 bet, so a $100 bet would earn you 100 points. The points are only redeemable at William Hill locations in Nevada.
There is currently no rewards system for online bettors in other states.
William Hill has a nice selection of customer service options:
- Live Chat
- Phone: 855-754-1200
- Text Message
- This number varies by state and can be found in the help menu. In the app, look for the question mark in the top-right corner and click “Contact Us”.
- Varies by state and can be found in the same location as the text message number.
- FAQs (Online Help Section)
States Where You Can Bet At William Hill Sportsbook
Does William Hill Sportsbook Have An Online Casino?
William Hill Sportsbook has an online casino that is only available in New Jersey.