Overview of bet365
bet365 is touted as one of the largest online sportsbooks in the world and has layers upon layers of active promotions through a wide variety of markets. In fact, possibly the most I have ever seen since I began doing sportsbook reviews. bet365 also offers aggressive odds in favor of the bettor, making them a must-join betting site.
Easily Accessible Web Layout
Favorable Odds Compared to Competitors
Live Streaming & Live Betting
Tons of Promotions
Wager on Virtual Sports & eSports
Only Available in New Jersey
May Need Extra Verification for KYC Process
No Rewards System
Could Provide More NFL Futures Options
Slow Website Loading Times
bet365 Sportsbook Review and Bonus
“This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. This compensation does not impact our opinions in this review or elsewhere about these products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, please visit this page. Thank you.”
bet365 Sportsbook Hands-on Review
While bet365 Sportsbook made its United States online debut back in 2019, the company has been a respected online gambling resource in the United Kingdom since 2000 and was founded by Denise Coates, the majority shareholder along with her brother John Coates.
Paired with its online casino, bet365’s online sportsbook is one of the largest of its kind worldwide. However, despite its reputation around the globe, in the United States, bet365 is only legal in the state of New Jersey and is fully operational and licensed by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement while sharing its license with the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, NJ.
In addition to the cookie-cutter features, as you would find at most sportsbooks, bet365 offers live streaming, live betting, and virtual sports betting. And because of their worldwide roots, bet365 offers ample promotions for sports-based outside of the United States that include tennis, rugby, and soccer.
Another feature that bet365 brings contrary to its competitors is the cash-out. While early cash-outs are not unique, they are not offered everywhere.
Is bet365 Sportsbook Legit?
Yes, bet365 is one of the safest and most reputable sportsbooks in the market. Although bet365 is a UK-based company, it is fully regulated and licensed by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement while sharing its license with Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Can You Win Real Money Playing at bet365 Sportsbook?
Yes, you can win real money at bet365. While bet365 is based out of the United Kingdom and the UK Gambling Commission, it is fully legal in the United States, but only in the state of New Jersey. It is partnered with one of the most reputable brands in the gaming industry, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, as well as the Malta Gaming Authority.
bet365 Sportsbook Signup Bonus
When you are a new bettor at bet365, there is a terrific welcome bonus available. There is currently no promo code available at this time for bet365, just click the “Claim Now” or “Get Bonus” button to activate this promo. You will then be redirected to bet365’s website where you will find your welcome offer. We will explain the signup bonus in more detail below.
bet365 No-Deposit Bonus
At this time, bet365 does not offer a no-deposit bonus.
Bet365 offers new bettors a special first-deposit bonus. You must make a minimum deposit of at least $10. When doing so, bet365 will match your deposit up to $500 in Bet Credits when you place qualifying wagers and they are settled.
Please read the terms and conditions for more detailed information.
Currently, there is no risk-free bet offer at bet365.
bet365 may have the most active promotions out of any sportsbook I have reviewed thus far. Some that are currently ongoing:
Early Payout Offers:
- MLB Early Payout Offer: bet365 will payout your straight bets if the team you wagered leads by 5+ runs
- NBA Early Payout Offer: The sportsbook will payout your straight bets if the team you wagered gains a 20+ point lead
- NHL Early Payout Offer: Receive payout on your straight bets if the team you wagered leads by 3+ goals
- WNBA Early Payout Offer: For WNBA straight bets, bet365 will payout if the team you wagered leads by 18+ points
- 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Offer (Soccer): bet365 will payout your straight bets if the team you wagered leads by 2+ goals
- Multi-Sports Parlay Bonus: Earn up to 70% more on your United States and Canadian sports parlays
- Tennis Parlay Bonus: Earn up to 70% more on your tennis parlays
- Soccer Parlay Bonus: Get up to 70% return on selected soccer parlays
- No-score Tie Offer: Get your money back on soccer matches that end with no score
- Soccer Substitute Guarantee: If your player is subbed out prior to halftime, bet365 will return your wager in Bet Credits
- Extra Time Extra Chance Offer (Rugby): bet365 will settle your bet if the match goes into overtime
- Tennis Retirement Guarantee: If your player’s foe retires hurt, you will receive your payout
- MLB Concession Offer: Get top value return on your MLB Game Totals (2-way) if the game is called early
How To Join bet365 Sportsbook
- To join bet365, hit the “Claim Now” or “Get Bonus” button to activate your welcome bonus. This will take you to the bet365 signup page.
- Next, you will fill out all of your general information that includes, name, address, phone number, DOB, etc.
- You will also be asked for the last four digits of your social security number.
- You don’t need a promo code, but you will be prompted. Clicking “Get Bonus” or “Claim Now” secures the offer.
- Once you fill out the form in its entirety, bet365 will verify your information.
- Upon verification, you are now permitted to place wagers.
- If bet365 can not certify your identity, you will be asked to upload a document like your Driver’s License or Passport.
My bet365 App Experience
The bet365 mobile app is available at the Google Play and Apple App stores. Upon downloading the bet365 app, you will be asked to log in, of course. However, in order to place a wager, the app will ask you to turn on your location services so they can make sure online gaming is legal at your residence.
Similar to the website, I love the app’s ease of use. Though there are times that the website lags. I did not find any of that from the app, which is a plus. Once you’re logged in and your location is verified, you will be notified if you have any messages in your bet365 inbox. For me personally, I had a message saying my account was officially verified at the time of writing this portion of the review.
Navigating through the app is incredibly easy, as I noted earlier. At the top-right, you will find your account balance, and on the left, markets you can wager on. Directly under that, the primary sports in play are listed in the scroll.
Down at the bottom menu, you will find a button called “In Play.” Here, you will find all of the live games you can place wagers on. Within the “In Play” menu options, you will find a “Live Streaming” button. Here, you can live stream a game and watch your wagers play out right on the app.
Next to the “In Play” button, you will find your “Bet Slip” button. Although most bet slips are the same, I like the fact that bet365’s first option on the slip is games that qualify for the cash-out feature.
Finally, you will find a “Search” button at the bottom left of the menu. You can search for a specific market you want to place a bet on. And you can even search using the voice recognition feature.
I had some issues with bet365’s website, most importantly, the lagging. There was none of that on the app. In fact, I prefer the app to the website in this instance.
Should You Bet at bet365 Sportsbook?
Residing in New Jersey, I am spoiled with the number of sportsbooks that I can use. And bet365 is one of them. Notably, because they are currently only available and legal in New Jersey, it’s an advantage I appreciate.
Although their website looks basic, I am a fan of it. It is simple to use and not too cluttered. However, bet365’s website’s loading time is slow at times. This could have been on my end, but if not, it is something that should be addressed in the future.
bet365 offers a wide variety of sports and markets to place bets on. While they are deeper with European-based markets like rugby and soccer, they don’t fall short with their United States-based sports wagering options, offering everything you expect. However, bet365’s NFL Futures are not as layered as other sites. But they do offer them and the odds are favorable.
Although my overall experience on the site was a positive one, I did have some issues verifying my identity. My driver’s license was also kicked back despite the fact that it was clear. I do like how bet365 protects their customers, but if I was crunched for time and absolutely wanted to place a wager because their odds were more aggressive, I may have missed out.
Still, I wouldn’t put it all on bet365. I recently moved to a new residence, which could have deterred the verification process. Also, the fact that bet365 does not offer a rewards program is also something that I would like to see change.
If you are like me, you want to have a surplus of sportsbook accounts in your arsenal so you can take advantage of the best odds. And because bet365’s odds can be uber-aggressive if you catch them at the right time, it is a must join sportsbook.
Payment Methods Available
bet365 has an impressive list of payment options available.
All deposit methods are free of fees with a $10 minimum deposit.
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Online Banking
- bet365 Mastercard
- Pay Near Me: Arrange a pay with cash transaction at one of your local stores that offer this service
- Paysafe Card
- Cash at cashier cage at Hard Rock Casino in Atlantic City, NJ
All withdrawal methods are free of fees.
- Online Banking: 1-5 days to process with a $10 minimum
- Bet365 Mastercard: With the bet365 Mastercard you can withdraw bet returns from your wagering account to your card, allowing you to instantly access your funds from any ATM where Mastercard is accepted and to make online or in store purchases. Instant process time with a $5 minimum
- Credit/Debit Cards: If you have deposited by Credit Card, all withdrawals will be processed by Bank Wire. If you have deposited by a Debit Card, all withdrawals will be processed to the same card where possible. It takes 1-5 days to process with a $10 minimum.
- PayPal: Processes within 24 house with a $10 minimum
- Skrill: Processes within 24 house with a $10 minimum
- Cash at the Hard Rock Casino cashier cage: 1-5 days to process with a $1 minimum
Leagues You Can Bet On
- Australian Rules
- Water Polo
- Motor Sports
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Virtual Sports
- Live Betting
- Parlay Builder
Contrary to many of their competitors in the market, bet365 does not offer a rewards program for its players at this time.
Bet365 does offer customer service. In the USA (New Jersey users), bet365 offers the following ways to contact their customer service team:
- Website help and FAQs section
- Live Chat
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
States Where You Can Bet At bet365 Sportsbook
Currently, bet365 is offered in only one state:
Does bet365 Sportsbook Have An Online Casino?
Yes, bet365 offers an online casino but similar to their sportsbook, it is only legal within the state limits of New Jersey. Some of the casino games that bet365 offers include table games, video poker, and slots.