UFC Betting Picks
Schedule & Odds
Combat sports are among the most popular to bet.
The rise in legal online sports betting in the United States coincides with the growth in betting on UFC and MMA nationwide. UFC events are spectacles, so naturally sportsbooks produce boosts and specials to target bettors.
But if you’re intimidated about how to figure out gambling on MMA, here’s a look at how we do it.
MMA Betting Explained
Major MMA events are a combine the physicality of a boxing match with the glitz of a Hollywood award show. They are a place to be seen as celebrities, athletes and fans flock for a taste of blood lust and spectacle.
Because these are huge sporting events, online sportsbooks dream up terrific offers to entice bettors. Here is a look at some of the options UFC and MMA gamblers have.
- Moneyline. Moneyline betting picking which fighter will win. Sportsbooks assign odds to each fighter, with minus odds typically reserved for the favorite and plus odds designating the underdog. If each fighter has minus odds the underdog is the one whose number is closest to 100.
- Method of Victory. Bettors wager on whether the outcome will be decided by a submission, points or a knockout (KO)/technical knockout (TKO). Gamblers are also asked to determine which fighter will win by that method.
- Round Betting. Sportsbooks ask bettors to determine which fighter will win and in which round. Bettors can also choose the round and method of victory for longer odds.
- Props. Props are typically bets that aren’t tied to the outcome. Some MMA prop options include whether the fight will go the distance, which round the fight will end, the over/under number of rounds in a bout and much more.
- Specials. Many sportsbooks will curate boosted parlays and outcomes that give bettors greater profit if the outcome hits.
MMA Betting Tips
Doing your homework by finding trends and figuring out an edge, no matter how slight, is the best way to determine what to wager. Some online sportsbooks will provide trends and tips so bettors can make the most informed decisions.
If that preferred wager is boosted then that’s all the more reason to go with it since you’ll only be gaining in profit if it hits.
Keeping your money in multiple sportsbook accounts is a great way for you to get the most bang for your buck on each MMA and UFC fight.
UFC Betting Picks
The Game Day almost always provides data-backed analysis on marquee sporting events, including UFC bouts. We crunch the numbers and comb through trends to come to the most likely outcome, thus giving prospective bettors the informed wagers to make on each UFC and MMA fights.
Obviously, you’ll want to do your own homework as well, but every resource is important while putting in your own money on the line.
Of course the best bets are the ones we love so if your informed decision is also one you are personally fond of be sure to put it in.
How to Place an MMA Bet
Betting on MMA is easy! Here’s a look at the steps to doing so.
- Read The Game Day’s sportsbook reviews and determine which one you want to deposit in.
- Click through our special link and sign up to get the best new-user offer. Be sure to include any potential promo code (like GAMEDAY or GAMEDAYCZR for Caesars sportsbook)
- Deposit funds to cash in on a bonus like a first-deposit match, risk-free bet or a bet-and-get
- Find the UFC or MMA section of the sportsbook and peruse the site’s bettable markets.
- Enter the amount you wish to wager and press “Place Bet"
- Watch and root for your bet to hit!