If you want to access the largest no-deposit offer from top-rated online casinos in the US, the $100 offer is the way to go. Only a few operators provide this high-end option; we have all the details. Take a look at our guide below to learn more about this offer type and how to claim it.
What Is a $100 No Deposit Bonus?
A $100 no-deposit bonus that an online casino gives new members, free of charge. That’s right. You don’t have to deposit funds to receive the $100 in your account. You earn free cash by signing up with an operator offering this deal. Of course, you may need a bonus code or link to access the deal, and we have you covered.
What Online Casinos Have a $100 No Deposit Bonus?
The options are few and far between when it comes to a $100 no-deposit bonus, but some casinos do include this offer type. Read on to discover your options for online casino no deposit bonuses.
BetMGM used to have $100 free for new signups, but now, they offer $25 free. Though this isn’t as good as the $100 offer, the BetMGM no deposit bonus is still one of the best around. The site is available in New Jersey, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia, making it easy for players to create an account in several states.
Use our code GAMEDAY upon signup to activate this deal. The $25 no-deposit deal has an excellent 1x playthrough requirement, meaning you only need to play $25 before you are eligible for a withdrawal. This is quite generous, considering the bonus amount is so high.
You cannot use the bonus cash on jackpot slots or sports betting, but the remaining games at the site are fair game. Remember to play the funds within seven days, or the bonus is forfeited.
Upping the ante a bit in the sweepstakes casino world is Fortune Coins. This site is offering not 100 but 200 Fortune Coins upon signup. By signing up for a new player account, you receive 200 Fortune Coins automatically. This gives you instant funds to play with. Fortune Coins can be redeemed at 100 coins for $1 in real cash prizes. You must first wager the Fortune Coins at least once before being eligible for withdrawal.
FanDuel does not offer a no-deposit deal, but they are worth mentioning in this section. If you join the site and take advantage of the Play It Again deal, you receive an extra $100 in bonus funds. The bonus cash is offered in four weekly $25 amounts.
The Play It Again bonus requires you to add $10 or more to your new account. Play slots, table games, and other titles and get to know the site. After the first 24 hours of your account’s activation, any net losses will be returned to you in bonus cash. Up to $2,000 can be gained from this deal. Players receive the losses back plus the $100 deal, giving you even more bonus funds for gaming.
The bonus cash has a 1x play-through requirement and must be spent in seven days.
Alternatives to $100 No Deposit Bonuses
Since there are only a few options for the $100 deal, we decided to add a few alternatives. These sites provide you with solid no-deposit bonuses, making it easy to test the brand without investment. We will start with the lower amounts and move up to the more valuable options, so you have a nice mix of deals to pick from.
As a new member of Unibet, you can earn $10 in no-deposit bonus cash. Our direct link gives you access to the deal. The bonus has a 1x playthrough requirement, and slots contribute 100% to the deal terms. Play low-limit games, and you can stretch the cash pretty far.
The online casino at Caesars also includes a $10 deal. The wagering terms are a bit higher at 10x for slots, so you must spend more than the Unibet deal before a cash-out is allowed. Use our bonus code GAMEDAYC10 to activate the promotion as a new member.
A higher $20 no-deposit bonus is waiting for new online members at Resorts Casino. Enter GAMEDAYRSC upon signup to activate this promotion. The offer has a 5x wagering requirement if you choose to play slot games. If you opt for video poker or table games, you must wager the $20 a total of 5x.
An additional $20 is offered at 888casino, giving new members plenty of cash to try the site. This promotion requires players to signup and confirm their account via email. Another link is then sent to you that contains the bonus cash. Click this link within 48 hours of receiving it to receive the funds. The deal has a high 30x wagering requirement, which is a bit much, and may be difficult for some players to complete.
The $20 no-deposit offer is popular among the US casino industry, and Borgata also offers this deal. With our code TGDBORGATA, you can add the $20 cash to your account and test the site. This deal has a low 1x wagering requirement, making it a great option for everyone.
Pala Casino is offering new members a $25 no-deposit deal to increase the bonus cash a bit. Our code TGD gives you access to this freebie. This promotion is slightly different because only $20 is offered, and then you can spin the special Pala Casino slot machine. The machine offers up to one million in prize money. Players are guaranteed at least $5 in bonus cash to add to the $20, but you can win more.
Another $25 deal can be activated here, with DraftKings providing players instant bonus funds upon signup. Click our link, and you will receive free cash to play any games you like at no cost to you. The deal has a 1x wagering requirement, making it a top option in the overall market. Once you claim the free bonus, you can choose from two deposit offers for additional bonus funds. DraftKings features a $50 with a $25 or higher deposit, or players can select the 100% deposit match worth up to $2,000.
On to the sweepstakes casino side, the Wow Vegas no deposit bonus is ready to deliver new players 4.5 Sweepstakes Coins and 8,500 WOW Coins. Both currencies can be used to play games; however, the Sweeps Coins are what have value. Once you play the SCs, they will add to your win total, and that amount can be redeemed for real cash prizes.
McLuck Casino, a rising star in the industry, gives you 7,500 Gold Coins and 2.5 Sweepstakes Coins upon creating an account. You can use Gold Coins to play for free, but to win cash, you’ll need to use Sweepstakes Coins. You must play through the no-deposit bonus once and meet the minimum amount of redeemable Sweepstakes Coins to qualify.
High 5 Casino
The High 5 Casino no deposit bonus provides 5 Sweep Coins, 250 Game Coins, and 600 Diamonds as a no deposit bonus. Game Coins can’t be used to win cash prizes, but they let you try out various games. Sweep Coins are required to win money, and Diamonds offer gameplay boosts that can be earned from leaderboards.
Another new online sweepstakes site in the market is Stake.us. This brand offers new members 10,000 Gold Coins upon signup plus $1 Stake Cash. The Stake Cash is what you use to redeem for prizes. Play games with this currency to be eligible for redemption. Additional deals are offered at the site, including Gold Coin packages you can purchase and receive free SCs.
If you would like to play sweepstakes online for money, then Pulsz is a great option. The casino has a long list of games and ensures players can access virtual currency for gaming. New members can use our link to activate the welcome deal that includes 5,000 Gold Coins and 2.3 Sweeps Coins. Play the SCs at least one time to be eligible for withdrawal.
Best $100 No Deposit Bonus Casinos
The best $100 no-deposit bonus available today is hands down, at BetMGM Casino. The site features a $100 deal with minimal requirements. All you have to do is create an account and play with the $100 amount. The wagering requirement is only 1x, far lower than competitors’ offers, and the cash amount is not as high! We definitely recommend that players take advantage of this large welcome offer.
How To Choose the Best $100 No Deposit Bonus
If you are new to online casino gaming and no-deposit bonuses, you may wonder how to select the best option. You can consider key elements to ensure you get the best deal. We will list a few tips below to get you started.
- Wagering Requirements: In the terms and conditions, it lists the wagering requirements you must meet before you can make a withdrawal. Generally, this involves wagering the bonus cash 1x to 40x. With $100, this can mean betting only $100 to up to $4,000. Avoid the higher wagering requirement to avoid longer wait times before you can cash out, plus more spending.
- Expiration Dates: Read the fine print of the no-deposit deal to know the expiration dates. Most deals only give you seven days or so to spend the free cash. If you miss the deadline, your bonus is removed from your account.
- Available Games: Some no-deposit deals are restricted based on the game type you can play or which games contribute more to clearing the bonus wagering requirements. Claim deals that allow you to play games you enjoy instead of games you don’t like.
- Quality Online Casino: Don’t just select a no-deposit deal because an online casino offers one. Be sure to know the brand and check its reputation. The online casinos we suggest are highly rated and ensure a quality experience for every player.
How to Claim a $100 No Deposit Bonus
- Click on one of our links to a suggested online casino featuring a $100 no-deposit bonus.
- Select the signup button to create an account. Remember to note any bonus code if applicable and enter it when requested during registration.
- Finish the registration process and verify your account via email if required.
- Once you are logged in, you should see the bonus cash in your account. Be sure to note any additional steps if needed.
- If the funds are in your account, get ready to play from the online casino’s game list.
The Best Way to Use a $100 No Deposit Bonus
How you use the $100 no-deposit bonus is also important. You want to make the best decisions possible with your bonus cash. The $100 option is the most you can receive without an investment, so be sure to consider the tips below. This way, you can spend the cash in the best way possible, to your advantage.
- Play High RTP Slots: Every slot game has a return-to-player percentage. This percentage tells you how likely you are to see a return on your investment. Look at an online slot game’s info section and seek titles with a 96% RTP or higher. This ensures you can see a nice return.
- Spin Slots with Extra Features: The info section of a slot also tells you what type of features the game has. Look for titles with free spins, bonus rounds, wild symbol substitutions, and multipliers. The more features a game has, the more opportunity you have to earn incentives or wins.
- Low Wagering Requirements are a Must: Read the terms and conditions before claiming a no-deposit deal. Look at the wagering requirement. How high is the multiplier? Deals with a 1x wagering requirement are best because you don’t have to spend much and can clear the deal quickly.
- Spend Less Per Bet: If you want to spread your $100 bonus as far as possible, play games with a lower buy-in. This would include slots and table games with penny wagering. This helps you to spend less and stretch the $100 as far as it goes.
Which Casino Games Are Best For $100 No Deposit Bonuses?
You can play most games with your $100 and enjoy a win or two, but why not up the ante? There are specific game types as well as titles that help players see a higher return on investment. At The Game Day, we have researched the best options for you to use your $100 no-deposit. Check out our tips below to ensure you use the bonus funds in the best way possible.
- Slots: Slots are the best for $100 no-deposit bonuses because games can have a high return to player percentage (RTP). Games like Starmania offer a 97.87% return, helping you see a better possibility of earning a payout with the bonus funds.
- Blackjack: Choose to play classic blackjack games, and you put the odds in your favor. Most standard versions will have a low house edge of 0.4% that can reach just 1.5%. This puts the odds on the side of the player.
- Roulette: Select to play European or French roulette with your bonus funds, and you have odds of 97.30%. The house edge is low for both roulette variants.
- Baccarat: Play the Banker or Player wager in this game, and the odds stay on your side. The odds are around 1% or slightly higher. Don’t bet the Tie, as it has much higher odds against you and reduces the chance you will earn a payout.
- Video Poker: Choose to play games like Jacks or Better, and you have the advantage. Games like this can have a house edge of around 0.5%, giving you a better chance of landing a win.
$100 No Deposit Promos Restrictions
Restrictions are always connected to no-deposit deals in some form or another. The terms and conditions of the promotion will list what you can and cannot do. Below are a few items you may see within the fine details. Take note to fully understand what you must do to complete the promotion.
- Expiration Dates: Always take note of any expiration dates. The bonus funds are generally good for a seven-day time frame. Always play the funds quickly to avoid forfeiting them due to a missed time limit.
- Game Limitations: Some no-deposit deals may limit the games you can play. Check the terms and conditions to be sure you know what not to play and avoid it. Don’t claim an offer if the limit includes games you want to play.
- Wagering Requirements: Know your wagering requirements before claiming an offer. Deals can range from 1x to 40x. The higher the requirement, the more you must pay before you can cash out. Avoid deals with a 30x-40x requirement, as they take forever to complete.
- Game Contribution: Certain games can be played to meet the promotion’s wagering requirement. Always play games that contribute 100% so you can play less and meet the terms and conditions. This usually means slots, keno, or virtual race games.
What Is Game Contribution Percentage?
Each game at an online casino can contribute a percentage towards clearing a bonus. The terms and conditions of a no-deposit deal will list which games you can play to complete the requirement and how much each game contributes. Slots will typically offer a 100% clearance rate, so we suggest players stick with reeled games to avoid playing more before a cashout is allowed.
What Are Wagering Requirements?
The term wagering requirement describes what you must do to complete a bonus deal. No deposit bonuses typically require you to play the bonus amount or wins a certain number of times. The terms and conditions will list a multiplier that applies to the offer. Look for options on the low end, such as 1x, to be able to meet the requirement as quickly as possible.
How to Withdraw From Your $100 No Deposit Winnings?
A $100 no-deposit deal will have wagering requirements you need to meet before you can withdraw winnings. Know what you must do and complete the steps before initialing a cash-out. Once you are ready to remove funds, use the steps below.
- Sign in to your online casino account.
- Select the cashier and click withdrawal.
- Choose the banking method you wish to use.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw. Some banking methods may have minimums you must reach before moving forward.
- Use the directions provided by the site to complete the transaction.
- Based on your selected banking method, funds can be received instantly or take up to 72 hours, even a few weeks. (review each method’s terms to see which option will give you the cash quickly).
Are $100 No Deposit Bonuses Worth It?
They are. A $100 no-deposit bonus gives you the most free cash you can receive from an online casino site. Easily play for quite some time with the bonus if you play lower-limit games. The bonus allows you to try more games and decide if you want to invest funds for more gaming.