Overview of Unibet
Unibet Sportsbook offers bettors of all experience levels a smorgasbord of wagering options, in a user-friendly platform that can be accessed through both a standard web browser or an easy-to-navigate app. Unibet has been in existence for more than two decades and had already built a respected worldwide reputation before entering the rapidly expanding US legal betting market.
Tons of Betting Markets
Multiple Promotions Across Different Sports
Plenty of Customer Support Options
No Rewards System
No Live Streaming
Unibet Sportsbook Review & Bonus
“This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. This compensation does not impact our opinions in this review or elsewhere about these products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, please visit this page. Thank you.”
Unibet Sportsbook Hands-on Review
Unibet was founded in 1997 by Anders Strom with the goal of helping other bettors make more informed wagers. Unibet is part of the Kindred Group, one of the largest gambling companies globally that house a number of other leading brands in the space and serves over 30 million customers in Europe, Australia, and North America.
Unibet is headquartered in Malta and is active in Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, France, Gibraltar, Italy, the UK, and now, the US. Unibet is currently legal in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Indiana, and it already has agreements to enter the Iowa and Illinois legal regulated markets. The company has also set up a future online sportsbook in Ohio once wagering is fully legalized in the state.
In terms of agreements with US-based professional sports teams, Unibet has already partnered with the NHL’s New Jersey Devils and the NFL’s Philadelphia Eagles, with more likely to come in the future as the company expands its presence.
Is Unibet Sportsbook Legit?
Yes, Unibet sportsbook is a legitimate sportsbook operation that has now been in operation for more than two decades and enjoys worldwide brand recognition. Unibet abides by all laws and regulations governing real-money wagering in each jurisdiction it operates in.
Can You Win Real Money Playing at Unibet Sportsbook?
Yes, all Unibet wagers are settled in actual cash funds. You can bet with and win real money at the sportsbook.
Unibet Sportsbook Signup Bonus
Unibet customers do not need a special bonus code to begin taking advantage of several promotional offers. All you need to do is click on one of our “Get Bonus” or “Claim Now” buttons to activate the offer. Below are the offers you can get by signing up at Unibet.
And we always recommend reading the terms and conditions.
Unibet Sportsbook No-Deposit Bonus
Unibet used to have a no-deposit bonus, but that is no longer the case. Instead, they doubled their risk-free bet up to $500!
At present, Unibet does not offer a specific deposit bonus promotion. However, such an offer could certainly be added at some point in the future.
Unibet is currently offering a risk-free bet bonus for new bettors. New users who make an initial deposit of at least $10 into their Unibet account and then place their first wager, will automatically have the amount of their wager up to $500 refunded as site credit to their account if that bet happens to lose.
Refunds are received within 72 hours. Read the terms and conditions before betting.
Unibet offers multiple promotions at any given time, including targeting specific sporting events. Some of the most popular are:
- Level Up Parlay Booster: Boosts ranging from 4% to 50% on parlays ranging from three legs to 12 legs. Each individual selection in the parlay must have odds of -200 or greater.
- Happy Hour Boosts: Weekly odds boosts offered between noon and 6pm Eastern on certain sporting events on certain days of the week.
- Live Boost of the Week: Get different odds boosts each week on live bets like the NBA and MLB.
How To Join Unibet Sportsbook
Those wishing to create an account on Unibet sportsbook for the first time can do the following steps:
- While on The Game Day, you will see a “Claim Now” or “Get Bonus” button. Click it to activate the welcome bonus and be automatically taken to the Unibet website.
- If you are not already at the signup page, click the yellow “Join Now” tab in the upper left-hand corner of the screen on Unibet’s homepage or the front page of the app.
- Fill out required all fields requesting personal information.
- Make an initial deposit of at least $10 to begin placing wagers.
My Unibet App Experience
The Unibet app is easy to locate and download from Apple’s App Store. If you are an Android user, you should be able to find it in the Play Store as well, but if not, you can download the app directly from the Unibet website.
Once loaded on your smart device, the first impression of the app is a clean and easily navigable interface, as well as the significant synergy it has with the web browser version of the operator’s platform.
The log-in and Join Now buttons, which are naturally two essential functions for anyone accessing the app, are easily found in the upper right-hand corner of the app’s main page, just as they are in the web browser version.
I also like the fact the app’s front page automatically populates the “Live & Upcoming” section. Additionally, the dropdown menu on the left-hand side of the app offers an orderly, clickable list of leagues and sports that have open betting markets, be they current or futures-based. Finding additional wagers, such as game and player props, game parlays, and in-game/match betting options, is also a simple, hassle-free process.
Accessing the latest promo offers and support, two other very key functions when navigating any sportsbook app, are also simple on Unibet. Both options are easily located within the main menu dropdown, accessed from the upper left-hand corner of the app’s front page.
Making deposits and requesting withdrawals is a relatively straightforward process.
The Cashier option is easily accessible from the dropdown menu underneath the My Profile icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, as are any pending bonuses, one’s account history, and the ability to change one’s login details.
Overall, I found my experience on the Unibet app to be a smooth one. I found it easy to otherwise work my way through the plethora of wagerable sporting events available and can certainly see why someone would be comfortable using the app.
Should You Bet at Unibet Sportsbook?
In terms of market penetration, Unibet sportsbook is still lagging behind some of the sports betting brands that have a greater degree of recognition in the U.S. market, like DraftKings and Fanduel.
However, the company’s extensive experience and presence in overseas markets are likely to help it continue to establish a progressively expanding foothold within the US. The company’s approach appears to be heavily customer-centric, as its platforms are mostly simple and clean to the eye.
bet365’s promotions are plentiful and current, which is a nice extra from a sportsbook. But two other standouts are the no-deposit bonus, which most betting sites don’t offer, and the customer support options. Going above and beyond for its customers will be noticed. The fact that I can actually speak to a real person as opposed to only having an option to submit an online ticket is a prime example of going above and beyond in comparison to the competition.
Overall, Unibet offers bettors everything they need in order to have an enjoyable wagering experience any time they access the company’s platform.
Payment Methods Available
Unibet has a number of payment options available:
Unibet Sportsbook has a host of different deposit methods available for U.S. customers. These are the following:
- Online Bank Transfer
- Credit or Debit Card
- Unibet Prepaid Play+ Card
- In-person deposit at associated casinos such as Hard Rock in Atlantic City
The minimum deposit amount is $10.00
Unibet customers may withdraw funds from their account through the following methods:
- VIP Preferred (Bank Transfer): approximately 5 business days for processing
- Unibet Prepaid Play+ Card
- In-person withdrawal at associated casinos such as Hard Rock in Atlantic City
The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00. Also note, PayPal is only available for withdrawal if you have previously made a PayPal deposit.
Leagues You Can Bet On
Unibet customers in the US can place wagers on events in the following sports and sporting events sanctioned by the following governing bodies:
- Australian Rules Football
- Beach Volleyball
- Olympic Games
- Rugby (Rugby League and Rugby Union)
- Table Tennis
Unibet sportsbook offers bettors a wide range of bet types to partake in. These include:
- Point Spreads/Run Lines/Puck Lines (including alternate spreads/lines)
- Prop wagering
- Futures wagering
- Live Betting (Lines, sides, props)
At the moment, Unibet does not offer a rewards program for US sports bettors, although that could change over time.
Unibet has various forms of customer service available.
One is a comprehensive Support page, which is divided into sections covering the following topics:
- Registration (about Unibet and opening an account)
- My Account (Login issues, verifications and more)
- Deposits and Withdrawals (Payment methods and troubleshooting)
- Bonuses and Promotions (How bonuses work and how to get them)
- Sports Betting (Betting help and sports features)
- Casino (How to play and frequently asked questions)
- Tech Support (Tips to help you have your best Unibet experiment)
- Responsible Gaming (Gambling guidance and helpful tools)
If a customer’s question isn’t answered within those sections, they also can avail themselves of the following methods of support:
- Online “Submit A Request” form
- Send an email to the Support department through support at (state prefix).unibet.com
- Place a phone call to Unibet’s Support department toll-free at 1-855-655-6310
- Initiate an online chat with a Support representative by clicking on the green button in the lower right-hand of the Support page.
States Where You Can Bet At Unibet Sportsbook
Unibet Sportsbook is currently operating in the following states:
Does Unibet Sportsbook Have An Online Casino?
Yes, Unibet does have an online casino. Within the US regulated market, Unibet currently offers an online casino in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.