Sports betting went in Wyoming as of September 1, 2021. There have been a few sportsbooks that have set up shop within the state. This makes it imperative to secure their lucrative welcome bonuses.
Each betting site is competing for market share, so there are always enticing new-player offers to put you a step ahead as a sports bettor. Whether the offer is a first-deposit match or risk-free bet, you can be sure that it’s a boon to your bankroll. In this article, we’ll provide a detailed rundown of promos in Wyoming.
Are Wyoming Sportsbook Promos Worth It?
Wyoming sportsbook promos are worth it because they provide you with a number of benefits to get you on the right track in your sports betting venture. Below you’ll find a list of pros with these welcome bonuses.
- You receive free bet credits to use on future wagers
- Test out new betting markets with bet credits
- Bet on sports without risking personal funds
- Build your bankroll by winning with wagers with bet credits
Best WY Sports Betting Sites With Signup Bonuses
DraftKings Sportsbook WY
DraftKings Sportsbook began as a daily fantasy sports site in 2012, quickly becoming one of the top options in the industry. They expanded into sports betting with the creation of the sportsbook in 2018 and are now among the most popular in the country. DraftKings is often one of the first operators to enter new markets.
At DraftKings, you’ll find several betting markets with various bet types, including some of the largest selections of player props and futures bets. The app is easy-to-use with an appealing aesthetic, which helps enhance the user experience.
Their current new-player offer is a 20 percent first-deposit match with a maximum of $1,000. This means that if you deposit $5,000, you will receive $1,000 in bet credits. The great part about this offer is that the bet credits will instantly be reflected in your account — there is no need to lose your first bet to be eligible for this bonus.
FanDuel Sportsbook WY
FanDuel Sportsbook was created as a daily fantasy sports platform before expanding into sports betting in 2018 after it was purchased by Paddy Power Betfair. The site has evolved into one of the top choices for sports bettors throughout the country.
The sportsbook is renowned for its innovations, namely with the creation of popular bet type Same Game Parlays. These have taken the industry by storm, as bettors have enjoyed placing single-game parlays featuring their favorite moneyline, total, and player props. Beyond this, the site also features everything you’ll need as a sports bettor.
New users are eligible for a risk-free bet of up to $1,000, which means that your first bet is refunded at a maximum of $1,000 if it loses. You can feel at ease in placing your first bet knowing that it is insured.
BetMGM Sportsbook WY
BetMGM Sportsbook was created out of a partnership between MGM Resorts and Entain Holdings. You can feel comfortable depositing your funds into a renowned brand like MGM. The sportsbook is now among the best in the industry.
You’ll find every bet type and betting market you’ll need at BetMGM, including numerous odds boosts to add value to your bets. There is also an expansive live-betting section with live-streaming on some events, which is great because you can sweat your bet while watching it in real time.
BetMGM is offering new users a risk-free bet capped at $1,000. The refund will be provided in 20 percent denominations if your first bet is over $50 and it loses. This means if you bet $1,000 and lose, you will get back five separate free bets of $200. If it is less than $50, it will match your original bet.
WY Sportsbook Promo Code vs. Bonus Code
You’ll notice that sometimes these offers require a promo code but other times it’s referred to as a bonus code. Not to worry because these two terms mean the same thing, so it’s not like you’ll need to obtain two separate codes to unlock the new-player offer.
Do You Need An Wyoming Promo Code?
You can unlock your welcome bonus by clicking one of our “Get Bonus" links or using a promo code we provide here at The Game Day.
Once you click our link, it will take you to the sportsbook’s home page. You’ll either be prompted to enter in our promo code or simply input your user information if the site does not require one.
Whether you need a promo code or not, The Game Day has you covered.
Best Wyoming Sports Betting Promos
WY Sports Betting Deposit Match
Deposit matches are a type of bonus where your first deposit is matched up to a certain amount. This can range from $250 to $1,000, depending on the betting site.
Here’s how it works: let’s say that your sportsbook’s deposit match is capped at $500 and you deposit $500, you will instantly receive $500 in bet credits. However, if your first deposit exceeds the maximum, you will still receive $500 in this particular example.
This type of offer is either provided in full or as a percentage of your deposit. Some sites might offer you a 20 percent deposit match. In this case, you would receive $200 in bet credits when you deposit $1,000.
WY Sports Betting Risk-Free Bet
Risk-free bets are when your first bet is insured if it loses, where you’ll have your wager matched in bet credits. These offers are maxed out at varying amounts, usually between $250 and $1,500.
If your risk-free bet is up to $1,000 and you the maximum but lose, you will get your entire wager reimbursed. If your bet wins, you will receive your winnings as per usual.
You’ll find that the refund is different throughout the industry. Some sites provide it back as one free bet equal to your original wager, others separate it into denominators. You might even find offers that just give back your bet as bet credits, allowing you to use them however you’d like.
WY Sports Betting Bet & Get
Bet & Get simply requires you to place a wager on a specified betting market and you’ll receive bet credits. These bonuses are offered to entice users towards a specific betting market as a way of drawing interest in a marquee event.
For example, a Bet & Get offer could relate to March Madness, where you’d bet at least $25 on the tournament to receive $100 in bet credits.
The best part about this offer is that you don’t need to win or lose, all you need to do is participate.
WY Sports Betting No-Deposit Bonus
No-deposit bonuses are when sportsbooks provide you with bet credits simply for registering for an account — there is no need for you to deposit any funds.
This is a great way to test out the sportsbook before making your decision on whether or not you’d like to move forward with this betting site.
You’ll find that no-deposit bonuses come in smaller amounts, often between $5 and $20.
How To Pick the Best WY Sportsbook Promos
Make sure to think about a set of guidelines when choosing a WY sportsbook promo, such as:
- Type of Bonus: Every welcome bonus allows you to build your bankroll, but some offers are better than others. Prioritize first-deposit matches because they provide you with bet credits just for making a deposit. There is no need to lose your first bet to unlock this offer like with risk-free bets. Bet & Get offers are also desirable, but most welcome bonuses are either deposit matches or risk-free bets.
- Size of Bonus: While every offer has a maximum, it’s obviously better to have a higher cap because if you’re able to max out the offer, it’s a boon to your bankroll. You also want to make sure that your bonus is fully matched as opposed to a percentage of your first deposit. It’s also preferred if your risk-free bet comes as bet credits instead of one free bet that matches your original wager.
- Odds Restrictions: Be mindful of any odds restrictions placed on these bonuses. These limit your bets to odds of (-200) or greater as a way of preventing you from just taking a heavy favorite. If you don’t follow the odds restrictions, you won’t be able to take advantage of your bonus. For example, if you bet on a team at (-300) as your first bet, you may no longer be entitled to your risk-free bet, so keep this in mind.
- Wagering Requirements: Wagering requirements mean that you need to play through your deposit a certain number of times before it is eligible for withdrawal. This is usually between 1x and 5x of your original deposit. Once you’ve bet a cumulative amount that exceeds the requirement, you can withdraw your bet credits. However, some bet credits are non-withdrawable.
- Expiration Dates: Every bonus has an expiration date, so use them or lose them. Stay active on your account because you don’t want to waste these bet credits. Check to see that the site has a later expiration date because this allows you to spread out your free bets.
How To Use Wyoming Sportsbook Bonuses
Make sure to approach your bet credits as if they are your own money. This is the best way to use your Wyoming Sportsbook bonuses. You’ll want to put forth the same effort in researching your play as you would if it were your personal funds. Don’t just throw away your free bets on longshots, mix and match to be successful.
This means that you should include straight bets with your parlays. Everyone wants to hit that big payday, but it’s difficult to do, so you’ll want some safer single bets to insulate your risk. Your straight bets can act as insurance for your risky parlays.
You can use these bet credits to try an unfamiliar betting market, but make this a small percentage of your overall wagers because it’s always riskier to bet on something that you don’t follow as closely. Focus your bets on your preferred sport because there’s a greater chance that you’ll be successful in this area.
Do WY Sports Betting Bonuses Have Restrictions or Limitations?
Welcome bonuses come with restrictions and limitations. You’ll find them outlined below.
- Restricted to Certain Bets: You’ll need to use your risk-free bet on a straight bet, usually at (-200) odds or greater. Some bet credits are non-withdrawable, but if they are, you’ll need to play through your deposit a certain amount. However, you might need to adhere to the (-200) or greater restriction if you want your bet to be eligible for your cumulative playthrough figure.
- Limited a Certain Amount: These bonuses are capped at a certain amount, usually ranging from $250 to $1,500. While some sportsbooks match your first deposit in full, others only offer a percentage match of your original deposit. The same goes for risk-free bets, as some betting sites refund it as one free bet, while others allow you to use the bet credits in the way that you prefer.
- Wagering Requirements: You’ll find that your bonus has wagering requirements, which refers to the number of bets you need to make before your bet credits are withdrawable. This is represented in a cumulative figure in relation to your original deposit. You may need to play through it 1x-5 times. If your bet credits are not withdrawable, there won’t be wagering requirements.
- Expiration Date: Bonus credits expire after a certain number of days. Check the terms and conditions to ensure that you’re fully aware of any expiration dates because you don’t want to lose your bet credits.
What Are Wagering Requirements?
Wagering requirements are how many times you need to play through your original deposit before you are permitted to withdraw bet credits from your account. For example, let’s say that I deposit $1,000 which is matched in full. If the wagering requirements are 3x, I’ll need to wager $3,000 in total before I can withdraw these funds.
Check to see if there are any odds restrictions with wagering requirements. For example, if I bet on a team at (-250) odds, it may not qualify for my playthrough requirement because it doesn’t meet the odds restriction of (-200) or greater. You can keep track of your progress at your account information page, which is great because you can check in to make sure your most recent wager qualifies for the playthrough requirements.
Free Bets vs WY No-Deposit Bonuses
Free bets are provided to experienced and active users as a loyalty reward. They can also be given to spark interest in a particular sport, usually during a marquee event. For example, you may get a $20 free bet if you maintain an active account. You could also be given a $20 free bet to use on a March Madness game.
No-deposit bonuses are similar to free bets in that they are smaller amounts, but the difference is that this type of offer is given to new users. You don’t need to deposit any money to get your no-deposit bonus — it only requires registration.
Both of these offers are useful, so take advantage when they are presented to you.
Look for More Than One Wyoming Sportsbook Promo
You want to obtain more than one Wyoming sportsbook promo. This is because you can take advantage of multiple first-deposit matches and risk-free bets to build your bankroll with bet credits.
For example, if I deposit $500 in four sites that offer $500 deposit matches, I will have gained $2,000 in bet credits. That’s a hefty amount that could really help your bankroll grow.
You can also compare lines when joining more than one sportsbook. This is a great way to find value on your bets. For example, you could see the Denver Nuggets at -5.5 (-110) at one betting site, but -4.5 at another. The one point could be the difference between a win and a loss.
Remember, these offers can only be used once, which means that you should try to max them out. If you’re not ready to deposit $1,000 in another account, just be patient. For example, let’s say you’ve built up your bankroll to $1,500 at one site. You can withdraw $1,000 from there and put it in a new sportsbook to get their welcome bonus.
This is a great way to succeed in sports betting, so make sure to prioritize this strategy in your process.