Resorts Sportsbook Review
On top of your everyday promotions, the Resorts Sportsbook has a terrific rewards program that allows you to convert points to cash, which is something I have yet to see from any other sportsbook. The website and app are both user-friendly while limiting the clutter.
Resorts is doing a tremendous job from the get-go to create one of the best user experiences I have seen to date.
Overview of Resorts Sportsbook
Rewards Points Turned Into Cash
Clean Web & App Interface
Statistics for Most Markets
Many Markets, plus Olympics
Occasional App Lag
No Cash-Out Feature
No Live Streaming
- Mobile experience9/10
- Payment options9/10
Resorts Sportsbook QUICK FACTS
Sports Betting, Casino
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. This compensation does not impact our opinions in this review or elsewhere about these products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, please visit this page. Thank you.
Resorts Sportsbook Hands-on Review
Founded in 2019, the Resorts Sportsbook is partnered with the Resorts Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey, one of the most recognizable brands in the retail casino industry, and is regulated by the New Jersey Gaming Enforcement Commission. While the Resorts Sportsbook is only available in the state of New Jersey, there are many great reasons why to utilize it.
Though it seems like the Resorts Sportsbook is tangential to their online casino, one of the terrific perks is that you have a shared wallet. Unless specified, you can use your account balance at either spot. The sportsbook is new and doesn’t have live streaming of games or a cash-out feature. However, it does have live betting as well as nearly every sport to bet on, including the Olympics.
Although they don’t have a vast amount of promotions on the sportsbook end — the promos are online casino-heavy — the promotions are worth your time. The Resorts Sportsbook offers an extensive parlay boost, weekly free bets, and monthly cashback on your net losses.
The Resorts Online brand also has a solid and attainable rewards program that allows you to turn rewards points into cash that you can actually withdraw and not just points to bet with. That is something I have yet to see anywhere else.
The Resorts Sportsbook’s website is fairly plain, which is a good thing, especially for newbies. There is very little clutter on the page, contrary to what you will find at larger brands.
One of the great things that I have found is the Resorts Sportsbook’s “Information Station” — my nickname for it — which includes in-depth statistics, a how-to guide to betting, live scoring, and a results tab.
I know that other Sportsbooks have some of these features, but at Resorts, they are right there in plain sight at the bottom left of the home page. The Resorts Sportsbook is also partnered with the sports data company SportRadar, which powers the statistics portion of the site.
Because of their ties to the ground-based casino, the Resorts Online Sportsbook has stout customer service and easy cash-out options. In fact, you can even cash out and have a check ready for pick up at the retail casino itself.
Is Resorts Sportsbook Legit?
Yes! The Resorts Online Sportsbook is as legit as they come. The Resorts Online Sportsbook is a part of the Resorts Hotel and Casino family in Atlantic City, NJ. The retail casino shares its license with the sportsbook and is regulated by the State of New Jersey’s Division of Gaming Enforcement.
Can You Win Real Money Playing at Resorts Sportsbook?
Yes! You can win real money at the Reports Online Sportsbook as long as you are over 21 years old and wagering within the legal state lines of New Jersey.
Resorts Sportsbook Signup Bonus
The Resorts Casino has a signup bonus for new users of up to $150 with your first deposit.
Resorts Sportsbook No-Deposit Bonus
There is currently not a no-deposit bonus at Resorts Sportsbook.
Currently, Resorts Sportsbook does not offer a deposit bonus.
Resorts Sportsbook offers a risk-free bet up to $250.
Resorts Sportsbook Promotions
The Reports Sportsbook has terrific offers for their returning customers. Let’s take a look at some of them now.
- Self-touted as “The Best Sports Cashback in New Jersey.”
- When you place wagers on sports at the Resorts Online Sportsbook, you can win despite the outcome.
- Resorts will give you cashback on your monthly sportsbook losses up to $10,000, no strings attached.
- Use the code “RSCASHBACK07” between now and the end of the month and get your bets in.
- VIP users will get 10% of their losses back.
- All other users will get 5% of their losses back.
- Cashback will be calculated by your net losses for the month.
- This is for actual cash that you can withdraw or use to wager again — not credits or points.
- You will get your cashback in 72 hours following the end of the promotion.
Get up to 60% more on Parlays (Parlay Boost)
- Your next 3-leg parlay could net you up to $25,000 in extra cash on top of your initial winnings.
- All you have to do is make your picks and place your parlay wager. If you win, Resorts will add anywhere from 5%-60% more cash on top of your regular winnings.
- The more legs you add to your Parlay, the higher percentage of bonus winnings you will get back.
Weekly Free Bet
- If you make 10 valid wagers between Friday and Thursday, you will receive a free $5 bet within 48 hours of the end of the promotional period.
- This is valid every week for sports bets only.
My Resorts Sportsbook App Experience
The Resorts Sportsbook is available in app form at both the Apple App Store as well as the Android Store. To download at either app store, you need to visit your device’s store, search for “Resorts Casino” and download the app. I found that if you search for “Reports Sportsbook, it doesn’t show up. I searched and downloaded the Resorts app at the Apple App Store.
Upon downloading, you will be asked to not only sign in, but it will also ask you to verify your location. Verifying your location is imperative because Resorts wants to make sure you are wagering within the legal state lines of New Jersey. This protects both the brand and the consumer.
Once you are signed in and your location is verified, you will see that the app home page is the Online Casino. On the top right-hand side of the home page, you will see a “Menu” button. Click the “Menu” button and you will see a button for the “Sportsbook.” Click that and you will see these options:
- Bet on Sports
- How Free Bets Work
- Sports Betting 101
Click on the “Bet on Sports” button and you will be taken to the main Sportsbook homepage. The Sportsbook home page is even more simplified than the website itself. While it is slow and lags at times, don’t fret.
One of the drawbacks of dealing with a smaller brand compared to the DraftKings of the world is app lag time. I’ve done many of these reviews and found this issue at many of the smaller brand’s apps and even web pages. At the top of the Sportsbook home page, you will find your main scrolling menu. From left to right, the menu options are as follows:
- All Sports
- Boosted Odds
As you can see, Resorts lists its busiest sports. However, you can use the “All Sports” or “Search” button to easily find what you are looking for. One button that sticks out is “Boosted Odds.” Here, you will find markets that the Resorts Sportsbook is featuring with odds boosts to entice you to play.
As you scroll down the home page, you will see a similar layout to the webpage. You will find today’s top events to wager on as well as a “Highlights” tab, an “In-Play” tab (Live Betting), and an “Upcoming Events” tab. Any time you click on a new tab, the midsection of the app will change to what you are clicking on.
Regarding your account and the help and support section, you don’t need to look far. Similar to the website, you will find your “Account” button on the top right. Directly next to it, there is a “Question Mark” button that will redirect you to a help page. And at the bottom right, there’s a “Live Support” button that you can use to ask questions and connect to customer support’s live chat function.
As far as the “Bet Slip,” there is a pop-up button at the bottom center that only appears if you have active wagers. If you don’t have any active wagers, it disappears to limit the clutter. The Resorts Sportsbook app is one of the easiest apps to navigate. My only complaint is the slow loading time, but otherwise it’s great.
Should You Bet at Resorts Sportsbook?
As a seasoned user of sportsbooks, I like to keep as many as I can in my arsenal. In my experience with the Resorts Sportsbook, I have to say I’m impressed. While the Resorts Casino is a recognized brand in the retail casino industry, their online sportsbook is fairly new, which means it is still growing and has its ups and downs.
However, despite being one of the new kids on the block, the Resorts Sportsbook has more pluses than minuses. Sure, they don’t have many promotions catered to the sportsbook, but the ones they do have pop off the page and should have any user coming back for more. I know I’ve mentioned it before, but this might be the only sportsbook I’ve encountered that allows you to turn rewards points into real cash that you can withdraw. Most books — at least the ones I’ve reviewed — only allow you to use rewards points for in-house perks and free wagers.
The Resorts Sportsbook also has one of the most extensive parlay boosts on the market while also featuring a monthly cashback promotion that gives you back a percentage of cash from your net losses. Those alone should balance out the fact that the Resorts Sportsbook does not feature cashouts or live streaming.
As far as sports you can bet on, Resorts has just about anything, including the Olympics. While it is not in-season, I have read that the Resorts Sportsbook also allows wagering on entertainment events under a “Specials” tab. Since nothing in that nature is available at this time, however, I could not test it out.
If you are into statistics, you don’t even have to leave the Resorts website to do your research. With SportRadar powering the statistics portion of the site, you have everything you need to place educated wagers all in one spot.
If you’re into online casino games, Resorts has you covered there, too. Not only do they feature a shared wallet for both parts, but the Resorts Online Casino also has even greater promotions than their sportsbook. There is literally something for everyone here.
From a user-friendly web and app interface without the proverbial clutter or annoying pop-ups to a terrific and attainable tiers rewards program with tons of perks in between, I highly recommend trying out the Resorts Sportsbook. And if you do, be sure to use your risk-free bet for new users upon signing up, which I noted earlier in the review.
How To Join Resorts Sportsbook
Joining the Resorts Online Sportsbook is easy. Here’s how:
- On the Resorts Sportsbook webpage, you will need to input the usual information that you would at most online registration forms.
- Page 1 (Email, Password, First and Last Name, Address, Gender, and DOB).
- Page 2 (Address, City, State, Zip, Mobile#, Bonus Code).
- Page 2 continued (Agree to all Terms of Service and click “Register”).
- After clicking the “Register” button, you will be asked for the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- That’s it. You are in and ready to wager!
Payment Methods Available
*There is a $10 minimum for all deposit methods.
- VIP Preferred ACH/eCheck
- Online Bank Transfer
- Credit and Debit Cards (Mastercard, VISA)
- Resorts Play+ Card
- Pay Near Me (7-Eleven, Family Dollar, CVS)
- Casino Cage at Resorts in Atlantic City, NJ
*Outside of picking up cash at the Resorts Casino Cage, all withdrawal methods require at least 72 hours to process)
- Resorts Casino Hotel Cashier (cash which is processed instantly)
- Instant Check/Bank Transfer
- Check by Mail ($500 minimum plus a 7-10 day process time)
- Resorts Play+ Card
- PayPal ($100 minimum)
Sports You Can Bet On
- Table Tennis
- Motor Sports
- Field Hockey
- Aussie Rules
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Olympic Games
- Water Polo
- Total (Over/Under)
- Point Spread
- Live Betting
Yes. The Resorts Sportsbook does have a rewards program. You can earn rewards points by betting on sports at the Sportsbook or by playing in the Online Casino. Unlike most sportsbooks, however, Resorts Rewards Points can be converted to cash, which you can use to bet or withdraw.
What’s more, there is no limit on how many points you can convert to cash. In fact, the more rewards tiers you progress through as you play, you’ll need even fewer points to convert to cash. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled throughout the month as Resorts has special days which can double, triple, or quadruple your rewards points earnings on select games of their choosing. Here are the rewards levels:
- Bronze: 2,000 RPs = $1 cash
- Silver: 1,250 RPs = $1 cash
- Gold: 500 RPs = $1 cash
- Platinum: 303 RPs = $1 cash
- Diamond: 222 RPs = $1 cash
- Echelon: 200 RPs = $1 cash
- Echelon Plus: 100 RPs = $1 cash
- Echelon Elite: 84 RPs = $1 cash
- Echelon Black: 67 RPs = $1 cash
The Resorts Online Sportsbook has multiple ways to contact Customer Service. I will list them here:
- Support Button
- The “Support” button is the question mark icon located at the top right-hand side of the webpage next to your “Account” button. Click it and it will take to you an online help and support menu.
- Phone Support (toll-free)
- Available 8 am-12 am, 7 days per week
- Live Chat
- The live chat feature is located in the “Support” section as well as on the bottom right-hand side of your screen
- Available 8 am-12 am, 7 days per week
- Email Support
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Available 24/7
- Online Support Request
- Fill out a brief form online
- Available 8 am-12 am, 7 days per week
- Support Search
- Click on the floating “Support” button on the bottom right-hand side to search for any questions you may have, which will bring up relevant web pages/articles and also give you the option to live chat with customer support.
States Where You Can Bet At Resorts Sportsbook
Does Resorts Sportsbook Have An Online Casino?
Yes, there is a Resorts Online Casino that features slots, table games, and a live dealer. Similar to the Resorts Online Sportsbook, the online casino is available only in New Jersey.