Unibet NFL Promo | | Get $100 Second Chance Bet
- OperatorPromotionGet Promo
Unibet NFL Promo
Get $100 Second Chance Bet
Secod Chance Bet
Unibet Super Bowl Promo
Unibet is celebrating the upcoming Super Bowl with a fantastic promotion for new sign-up.
The bonus amount varies depending on what state you’re in. Iowa, Indiana, and Virginia new sign ups will get their first bet risk-free up to $100, Arizona and New Jersey up to $250, and Pennslyvania up to $500.
- No matter which state, just and sign up to activate!
To get the risk-free first bet , sign up, make a deposit of $10 or more, and place your first wager. If you lose the first wager, you’ll be refunded 100% of the stake — up to the amount in your respective state — within 72 hours of the bet settling.
How the Unibet NFL Promo Works
New users on Unibet can get the NFL New player offer by following these steps:
- and create a new Unibet account.
- Opt into the “New Player Offer" in the Unibet ‘Select your bonus’ section.
- Make your first deposit and place your first wager of $10 or more.
- If this bet loses, you’ll receive a refund in bonus money equal to the amount of your wager. The amount varies depending on what state you’re located in:
- $100 Risk-Free Bet: Indiana and Virginia
- $250 Risk-Free Bet: Arizona and New Jersey
- $500 Risk-Free Bet: Pennslyvania
- Bonus funds have a 3x rollover requirement and expire seven (7) days after a refund is awarded.
The Best Way to Use the Unibet NFL Promo
This is a great promotion and the best way to get the most out of your risk-free bets is to deposit the maximum amount allowed in your state and place the entire deposit on your first bet.
You obviously want to win the bet, but by taking an underdog or a parlay with longer odds you can get more profit from a risk-free bet. If you do decide to go a safer route, just note that odds must be -300 or longer to qualify for the risk-free bet.
If your first bet loses, the bonus funds you receive do have a 3x rollover requirement. So if you’re in Pennslyvania and deposit the maximum $500, you will have to wager $1,500 in either bonus funds or cash to release the bonus funds into withdrawable cash.
For those wagers, you simply want to convert as much bonus money into withdrawable cash. The way to do this would be to spread your bonus funds out across favorites and on bets with shorter odds. The odds must be wagered at odds of -300 or higher to contribute to the bonus rollover and
Have more questions about Unibet? You can read The Game Day’s hands-on Unibet Sportsbook Review. Or if you’re ready to start betting click “Get Bonus" below to get the risk-free new player bonus!
|Time Remaining||752 days, 11 hours|
|Promo Type||New User Promo|
|How to Enter||Sign Up & Bet|