Wimbledon is arguably the most popular tennis tournament in the world, with its rich history and placement in the destitute portion of the sports calendar. However, there is a way to make betting on Wimbledon even more exciting: by betting with bonus funds offered by online sportsbooks.
But if you’re a new or novice bettor who has never touched tennis before, don’t fret. We’re here to help. Here’s a look at how to bet on Wimbledon with sportsbook bonuses.
Benefits of Wimbledon Betting Bonuses
Of course betting on Wimbledon with bonuses is better. You can get more playable funds and therefore get more bang for your buck.
Here is the full list of ways that betting on Wimbledon with bonus funds can be beneficial.
- More Playable Funds. Betting with bonus money gives you more playable funds, which lengthens your ability to bet on other events besides just Wimbledon. Or it allows you to bet more on Wimbledon without getting out of your comfort zone. Either way, it’s better for you as a gambler.
- Better Expected Value: Promotions like odds boosts or profit bonuses enable you larger wins on the bets you were planning to make anyway. If you bet on Roger Federer to win at -200, but his odds were boosted to +100 that would be a much larger payout on a wager that is likely to hit.
- Risk-Free: Welcome bonuses like risk-free bets can mitigate the angst over your first wager, especially if the risk-free bet pays out as site credit instead of a second free bet. But either type of risk-free bet is good for getting the lay of the land.
- Longer Playing Runway. Bonuses like bet-and-gets, where users who wager a small amount get site credit up to $200, is a great way to play without breaking the bank on your initial deposit. It’s also a great way to learn if you like a certain sportsbook.
- Trial Run: Betting bonuses is a great crash course in determining your preferred sportsbook. If you like the bonus or win big betting with bonus funds that’ll go a long way in giving you valuable knowledge about whether the sportsbook you’re playing with is good for you.
Betting Sites With Wimbledon Signup Bonuses
Sportsbooks always create great bonuses for marquee sporting events like Wimbledon. Here are some of the best options for online bettors.
The DraftKings Online Sportsbook has a plethora of elite betting markets for tennis and Wimbledon plus makes same-game parlay betting a breeze with its user-friendly interface and easy-to-activate toggle function.
DraftKings is the most widely available online sportsbook in the United States and is available in more than dozen states plus Washington, D.C. It also regularly offers great new-user bonuses like a first-deposit match or lucrative bet-and-get that are perfect promos for new bettors.
The FanDuel Online Sportsbook is the No. 1 sportsbook in the United States thanks to its innovative practices and lucrative new-user bonuses. FanDuel invented the same-game parlay, which has since become the standard among online casinos. It is the only online sportsbook that lets users deposit and withdraw with Venmo. It also upped the ante by rolling out the Same-Game Parlay+, which lets bettors combine multiple betting markets from multiple games or matches for longer odds and larger payouts.
Plus, FanDuel has exceptional odds that are superior than most other online sportsbooks, which means you’re likely to get the largest payout with its online sportsbook.
Caesars Online Sportsbook gives bettors a luxury experience, with great odds and a vast array of options for tennis betting. The Caesars Online Sportsbook empowers bettors to place futures bets on which player will win each of the four Grand Slam tournaments year-round.
Plus, all bets with Caesars comes with Caesars Rewards, the company’s VIP loyalty program that gives users points that can be redeemed for hotel and dining credits, as well as other perks.
BetMGM is a luxurious online sportsbook that is also one of the most widely available in the United States. It is a great option for tennis betting offering odds for Grand Slam tournaments year-round as well as odds for each tennis tournament each week.
The BetMGM Online Sportsbook also offers a live streaming option for bettors to track their wagers in real time and has myriad new-user bonus offers, including a risk-free bet of up to $1,000 and bet-and-gets where new users who place at least a $5 wager can get up to $200 in site credit whether the initial bet is successful or not.
BetRivers is arguably the best online sportsbook for new and novice gamblers since it offers a helpful glossary of terms that new bettors might be too intimidated to ask about. Plus, BetRivers also gives online gamblers helpful trends and tips so they can make the most informed decisions possible.
Plus, the BetRivers Online Sportsbook has arguably the best new-user offer: a 100 percent first-deposit match up to $250 that will double a new user’s playable funds instantly.
Picking the Best Wimbledon Bonus
Determining your preferred sportsbook starts with figuring out which bonus is best suited for your playing style. Here’s a look at a few of the criteria.
- Type of Bonus: The best bonuses are bet-and-gets and first-deposit matches, since they max out a user’s playable funds just by depositing and/or wagering a small amount. Risk-free bets can be useful, especially if they reimburse in site credit.
- Betting Markets: You’ll want to be able to place bets that you want to make. Do you prefer props over parlays? Pick the online sportsbook that offers great tennis props. Do you want want to be able to bet live on matches? Find the sportsbook that gives you the best odds in doing so.
- Interface Ease: Your sportsbook should be easy to navigate, and you should have no trouble signing in — even if there are two-form authenticator in place. You’ll also want your account to be secure. Every sportsbook above goes the extra length to ensure you have the easiest and most enjoyable experience possible, but some do better than others.
- Customer Support: If there is an issue you’ll want a sportsbook that is on hand to answer your questions and resolve your concerns quickly.
- Payment Method/Speed: Part of the fun of online betting is seeing the funds hit your account after a big win and having them available instantaneously. But you’ll also want a sportsbook that can get you your cashed-out winnings lightning fast as well and delivered to you in the method you prefer. Waiting two weeks for your check to arrive isn’t fun. Having your winnings in your PayPal or bank account within hours is much better.
Best Wimbledon Betting Bonuses
Here is a look at our favorite bonuses to cash in on.
The king of sportsbook bonuses, the first-deposit bonus lengthens your ability to gamble by giving you free site credit up to a certain amount.
The most consistent new-deposit bonus is from BetRivers, which is a 100 percent match up to $250. Other sportsbooks will periodically offer 25 or 50 percent matches throughout the calendar to entice prospective bettors to deposit. DraftKings also has an ongoing lucrative first-deposit match where bettors can get up to $1,000 in free funds upon deposit.
Bet & Get
Bet and gets are very popular in the online betting space since new players receive site credit for depositing and wagering a small amount on a single bet. Bet-and-gets serve the sportsbook, because users have the opportunity to play around with the site and learn their preferred betting style, and they help bettors too because they have access to playable funds without needing to part with their life savings.
Bet and gets are fun too because they are typically centered around marquee events like Wimbledon. A bet-and-get might enable users $200 in site credit if their $5 wager on Novak Djokovic’s first-round match is successful. Or it might provide bettors with that amount in site credit if any of Djokovic, Rafael Nadal or Alexander Zverev win their first-round matches.
A risk-free bet, simply, is a wager that is reimbursed if it fails. The best risk-free bets reimburse in site credit, since bettors can then treat that amount as playable funds, but risk-free bets that pay out as a second bet are helpful too.
Risk-free bets are among the most popular new-user bonuses, and sportsbooks give bettors huge funds — sometimes as much as $5,000 on a risk-free bet. But bettors should be careful with risk-free bets since they could be out the full sum in two bets if they are frivolous.
Wimbledon Betting No-Deposit Bonus
No-deposit bonuses are great because they give users small amounts, typically $5-$20, in site credit just for signing up without even placing a deposit. BetMGM has been known to offer no-deposit bonuses to bettors who sign up in states where online gambling isn’t yet legal.
However, no-deposit bonuses are very rare in the online sports betting space.
Best Wimbledon Betting Promotions
Sportsbooks will give bettors Wimbledon betting promotions like props and futures boosts — meaning gamblers can get enhanced odds on which player will win the tournament. However, those are usually unveiled closer to the tournament.
How To Use Wimbledon Betting Bonuses
The best way to use betting bonuses depends on the bonus and your own playing style. For instance, with bet-and-gets, sportsbooks usually reimburse with free bet credits of a certain amount. Sometimes it’s 10 free $20 bets, and other times it’s five free $40 wagers. Use those as you would place wagers on any other game or event, realizing that the payout is just profit.
For risk-free bets, sometimes there are odds minimums, like it can’t be a wager shorter than -200. But in a risk-free bet ensure that if your first bet is unsuccessful that your second bet be something likely to hit, lest you be out all that money in just two bets. That’s why risk-free bets are better when they reimburse in site credit.
The best way to use bonus funds is to have fun and play as you would if it were your own money. Sports betting is a way to have fun and cash in while games are ongoing. Be responsible and lean into the excitement of having a legitimate stake in marquee events like Wimbledon.
Where Can I Legally Bet With Wimbledon Bonuses & Promotions?
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia
Look for More than One Wimbledon Betting Bonus & Promotion
Having funds in multiple sportsbooks is integral for odds shopping, which guarantees you’ll cash in with the largest profit on the wager you want to make. Odds can vary slightly from sportsbooks, and every little bit counts.
Plus, you’ll want to take advantage of boosts and promotions that individual sportsbooks offer either pre-tournament or before marquee matches. If Djokovic is boosted from -150 to +100 in his third-round match that is a substantial offer that cannot be passed up.
Plus, taking advantage of lucrative bonus funds that sportsbooks offer to new signups is essential, both for maxing out your playable funds as well as determining which online sportsbook is the best for your playing style.