Betting on the tennis is fun, but there’s another way to make it even better.
Cashing in on bonuses and promotions that boost your playable funds can make tennis betting more lucrative and fun.
But how do you determine which promos to use and which pass? Which bonuses are the best to take advantage of right away? Fortunately, we’re here to help.
Benefits of Tennis Betting Bonuses
The benefit on using bonuses for tennis fans is pretty clear. Promos boost playable funds and give gamblers more bang for their hard-earned buck. Since gambling on tennis is an inexact science anyway, given the volume of tournaments and the fact major players typically only participate in marquee events — like the four Grand Slams — having the funds on hand to use is important.
Types of Tennis Betting Bonuses
Picking your favorite bonus to use while betting on tennis is a matter of preference, but the best ones are the ones that max out your playable funds. Here’s a look at each:
- Deposit matches: The king of sportsbook bonuses. A deposit match provides new players with 100% of their initial deposit, meaning a new user can double his/her playable funds without breaking the bank.
- Risk-free bets: Risk-free bets are good, especially when they pay back in site credit, which not all risk-free bets do. Some risk-free bets enable users a second bet of first amount lost. But the best ones pay back in site credit.
- Bet-and-gets: Bet and gets are great too since they enable users a lot of bonus funds while putting out a small amount of money on a likely occurrence — some users can even play both sides of the bet-and-get to ensure they win the bonus funds.
- No-deposit bonuses: No-deposit bonuses are rare but extremely useful since they give bettors free funds without depositing anything.
Best Betting Sites With Tennis Signup Bonuses
There are dozens of online betting sites. Here are a few of our favorites
Caesars Sportsbook has one of the best and most user-friendly interfaces along with exceptional odds for tennis bettors everywhere. Plus, The Caesars app offers odds and betting options for individual matches — singles, doubles and mixed doubles — as well as live betting options and futures for each Grand Slam tournament.
FanDuel Sportsbook also has exceptional odds on every tennis match every day, and those odds carry over into props like whether each player will win a set or what each set’s correct score will be.
FanDuel has a live stream option for many tennis matches, especially ones that are hard to find on regular TV. Plus, FanDuel invented the same-game parlay and even offers Same-Game Parlay+ for users who want to combine multiple markets from different tennis matches to win bigger.
DraftKings has no shortage of tennis betting markets and makes finding gambling options easy with a list of tournaments — including a distinction of whether the tournament is happening at the moment.
The DraftKings Online Sportsbook app also has a livestream option for users who are interested in tracking their match, which is especially valuable since many tournament matches are not available on TV.
BetMGM is one of the best sportsbooks in the U.S. with arguably the most robust volume of betting markets for tennis gamblers among any online sportsbook. The BetMGM app has a complete calendar of events for tennis gamblers to seek out their preferred match that’s on the schedule.
Tennis bettors also can easily toggle between WTA and ATP events or seek out matches from lower-tier tours from around the globe like in Mexico, Ecuador or Italy.
BetRivers is a great sportsbook, especially for new and novice gamblers. The BetRivers Online Sportsbook and app gives great guidance and offers a glossary of terms that makes betting a cinch.
With BetRivers, users can also gamble on tennis spreads, totals and create their own match parlays as well. Plus, like other books, there’s a robust number of futures to bet, with competitive odds.
How To Pick the Best Tennis Sportsbook Bonus
Picking your preferred sportsbook can be a matter of feel, but here is some tangible criteria to consider while trying to determine which book to use most:
- Odds: The best odds lead to the best profits, which is the most important thing in sports gambling. Getting the largest payout is integral and adds a level of satisfaction to a job well done of winning a bet.
- Bonuses: Cashing in on elite bonuses is a great way to boost your playable funds, and since winning money is the name of the game, taking advantage of the best bonuses is essential.
- Boosts: Tennis boosts can be more rare than other sports, which means it’s integral to take advantage of them whenever they’re offered. Maybe Rafael Nadal is boosted to +300 to win the French Open in one online sportsbook when he’s +0 to win at every other one. That’s a major difference, especially given the likelihood he’ll win on clay.
- Login ease: It might seem trivial, but odds change fast, especially when you’re betting live. Some sportsbooks are easier to log into than others — really. Find the one that enables you to bet quickly.
- Deposit/Withdrawal methods: You don’t want to have to wait the duration of an entire Grand Slam to receive your payout, right? Find the sportsbook with the most and easiest deposit and withdrawal options and get in the game instantly or collect your winnings faster.
2022 Tennis Grand Slam Schedule
Here’s a look at the major tournaments that most prospective gamblers will want to watch/wager on:
- Australian Open; Melbourne Park, Melbourne, Australia: January 17-30
- French Open; Stade Roland Garros, Paris: May 22-June 5
- Wimbledon; All-England Club, London: June 27-July 10
- United States Open; Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, Flushing Meadows, New York: August 29-September 11
Best Betting Sites Tennis Signup Bonuses
There are some great new-signup bonuses for users. Here’s a look at each of the most popular offers from the sportsbooks listed above:
Tennis Betting No-Deposit Bonus
The no-deposit bonus is without a doubt the best bonus since bettors receive free funds just for signing up. Unfortunately, these are extremely rare, and are only for a few dollars, think $5-$10, when offered.
Tennis Betting Deposit Bonus
Deposit bonus are the best bonuses because they double a bettor’s playable funds. That means a user can bet twice as much without spending more than he/she wishes.
Deposit bonuses must be played through a certain number of times in order to be cashed out, meaning that bettors must use the bonus funds before they can withdraw from their accounts, but with deposit bonuses users can receive profit plus stake on successful bets as opposed to just profit on a free bet.
Tennis Betting Risk-Free Bet
Risk-free bets are really good too, especially if losing bets are paid out in site credit instead of free bets. If the risk-free bet is paid out in a reimbursable second wager it can be a dicey situation. But losing bets that are paid out in site credit also essentially double a player’s funds if your bet loses and can create major earnings if the bet hits.
Tennis Betting Bet & Get
Bet and Gets are also terrific because they provide bettors with a slew of free bets in exchange for a likely outcome happening. For instance, in tennis it might be for a user to bet $5 on a certain marquee player to win a game in a set, and when that happens the user would receive something like $200 in free bets.
In a bet-and-get, the payout might be $200 in the form of five free $40 bets, which enables users to boost their playable funds fast without putting out much in the first place.
Best Tennis Betting Promotions
Every bonus is worth taking advantage of, since sportsbooks don’t exist to give money away. Try the one that feels right to you, especially while placing a bet you believe in. For instance, some sportsbooks will offer pre-curated parlays at Grand Slam events. Others could include boosted odds on players to win the tournament or bet insurance on any tennis wager in a given tournament.
How To Use Tennis Betting Bonuses
What to bet on depends on your bonus. If you received a deposit match, make sure to try to find reasonable odds for markets — in the -200 or shorter range — to build up those funds. If you received a risk-free bet that reimburses in site credit then find a longer-odds market you love, like betting on a likely winner in a head-to-head match.
If you are getting a risk-free bet that reimburses in a second bet of equal stake then try a longer-odds play first then a much-shorter odds play second to ensure you still have funds available in the future.
If you have a bet-and-get, make sure to cash in on the first bet then put those free bets to use with something you love. You’ll never regret placing a free bet on a market you love, even if it doesn’t hit.
Where Can I Legally Bet With Tennis Bonuses & Promotions?
Legally betting on tennis with bonuses is confined to the states where online sports betting is legal. Here’s a list of those states:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
- West Virginia
Look for More than One Tennis Betting Bonus & Promotion
Bettors would be wise to take advantage of each new-signup offer since those betting promotions typically only go around once, and once a bettor has playable funds in multiple sportsbook accounts, he or she can shop for odds and compare markets on all the best tennis options around.
With funds in multiple online sportsbooks, users can shop for the best odds and boosts so they can cash in when their favorite tennis player wins.