The Game Day ‘Win Big’ Contests: Terms & Conditions
Contest rules for The Game Day’s Super Bowl 55 “Win Big" Contests are detailed below. Any terms and conditions not listed in these rules are addressed and hereby acknowledged by the reader/viewer with our Terms and Conditions listed here.
- 1.1 These rules apply to all competitions, prize draws, promotions, giveaways and suchlike that are promoted on and run through www.thegameday.com or its associated social media channels.
- 1.2 To enter a competition you must enter as directed on our website or social media channels.
- 1.3 Our competitions are free to enter (no purchase required, unless otherwise stated).
2. Eligibility and entry restrictions
- 2.1 To be eligible to enter a competition:
- (a) entrants must be a real person, at least 18 years old and permanently reside in the United States.
- (b) entrants must not be our employee, officer, agent or consultant or an employee, officer or agent of any person or organisation involved in the running of the competition, and you must not be a family relation of any such person.
- (c) Competition entrants for our promotions on social media must have a genuine account and must ‘like’ TheGameDay social network page (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.) as part of the entry process.
- 2.2 The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is 1.
3. Start and closing dates
- 3.1 A competition shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and/or social media channels, and similarly, shall close to entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and social media channels. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to those for EST.
- 3.2 Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- 3.3 No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- 3.4 We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by us.
- 3.5 Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
- 4.1 Competition entries shall be judged or winners selected on the basis of those criteria specified on our website and/or social media channels in relation to the competition.
- 4.2 If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
- 4.5 Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 4.6 The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Malta and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta.
5. Winners and prizes
- 5.1 Competition prizes for each competition shall be specified on our website or social media channels.
- 5.2 Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result by email (if address is asked for/provided) or by direct message on social media (winners must therefore ‘like’ or ‘follow’ our social media accounts in order to be contacted about prizes) not more than 30 days following the closing date of the competition, and will receive their prizes not more than 60 days following that closing date.
- 5.3 Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or provide an address for delivery of the prize or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
- 5.4 The results of a competition will be announced within 30 days following the closing date of the competition. The announcement may include the name and photograph, the town or region of residence and prize details of each prize winner.
- 5.5 No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. Copyright and moral rights
- 6.1 You warrant to us that you created your competition entries, that you own all of the copyright in those entries, and that our use of the entries in accordance with these rules will not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or other legal rights.
- 6.2 You grant to us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish your competition entries.
- 6.5 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you irrevocable and unconditionally waive your rights to be identified as the author of your competition entries and to object to any derogatory treatment of your competition entries.
- 7.1 We may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. The winner therefore agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity names, surnames, towns or regions of residence and prize details.
8. Our details
This prize competition is run by Horizon Media Ltd, a company duly registered in Malta.