LeoVegas Casino Review
LeoVegas is a reputable platform that offers a user-friendly and engaging experience through its high-functioning app, comprehensive game selection, and vibrant interface.
Overview of LeoVegas Casino
Intuitive Mobile App
Diverse Game Selection
Numerous Support Tools
Limited Banking Options
- Mobile Experience10/10
- Payment Experience7/10
- Game Selection9/10
- Customer Support9/10
LeoVegas Casino QUICK FACTS
Online Casino, Poker
Credit/Debit Card - Visa and Mastercard, Bank Transfer, Trustly, Neteller, Paysafecard, and Skrill
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. This compensation does not impact our opinions in this review or elsewhere about these products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, please visit this page. Thank you.
LeoVegas Casino Hands-on Review
LeoVegas originated in Sweden in 2012, establishing a foothold in the European market. They have now entered the fray in Canada, becoming one of the online casinos to enter Ontario once the province implemented regulated iGaming in April 2022.
Users will enjoy an accessible platform that features an app that can be downloaded on both iOS and Android devices by accessing Google Play or the Apple Store.
The welcome bonus and recurring promotions are one of the main selling features at LeoVegas. Each of these offers give you an opportunity to get off to a strong start at the online casino.
There are a number of games to choose from, including the classics like blackjack, roulette, and more. Their library of slots is diverse and engaging with a variety of cash prizes.
While their banking options are limited here, I found that this didn’t detract from the payment process. Deposits and withdrawals were easy to make without long wait times.
Overall, you’ll enjoy your experience at LeoVegas due to the user-friendly platform, helpful promotions, and robust game selection.
Is LeoVegas Casino Legit?
Yes, LeoVegas Casino is legit because it is vetted to ensure it meets integrity standards by regulatory bodies such as the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
This is a reputable operator that has been in the industry for over a decade now, so you can feel safe and secure depositing your money here.
Can You Win Real Money Playing at LeoVegas Casino?
Yes, you are able to win real money at LeoVegas Casino. All you need to do is deposit money into your account, play at the casino, and withdraw your winnings.
Financial transactions are always secure, so you can feel at ease with LeoVegas.
LeoVegas Casino Signup Bonus
LeoVegas Casino is offering new users with a welcome bonus in the form of bet credits and free spins.
Simply select “Get Welcome Offer" to opt-in to this promotion. There isn’t any need to enter a promo code here.
Below you’ll learn about the ins and outs of this offer, including wagering requirements and more.
LeoVegas Casino No-Deposit Bonus
No-deposit bonuses are types of welcome offers where new users receive bet credits without having to deposit money into their account. This promo can come in the form of a welcome offer or as a loyalty reward, often ranging from $5 to $20.
LeoVegas Casino is not currently providing this bonus at this time, but you’ll enjoy Free Spins as part of their new-player offer.
First Deposit Bonus & Free Spins
LeoVegas Casino has a “Up to $500 Plus 100 Spins" offer which is essentially a first deposit bonus.
This promo is spread out over three deposits.
- This is matched up to $300. If your deposit exceeds $300, you still are given this amount.
- You are given 50 $0.20 spins on 9 Masks of Fire once the wagering requirements are met.
- These spins are awarded in increments of 10 over five days.
Second and Third Deposit:
- These are each matched up to $100, putting the bonus at $500 in total.
- Each of these deposits entitle you to 25 $0.20 spins on 9 Masks of Fire.
- The spins are spread out over 5 days (five per day).
- This gives you an additional 50 spins, putting the total at 100 spins for this offer.
There are some important terms and conditions with this offer.
- Claim your offer within seven days of registration, or else it will expire.
- You also need to deposit and play at the casino within this timeframe.
- The promo is only available in Ontario. The rest of Canada has a different offer.
- The minimum deposit is $10 for this offer.
- Each of your spins need to be claimed within three days.
- Your cash funds will be used until wagering requirements are met, then you will receive the bonus.
Here are the wagering requirements for this offer:
- You must play through your deposit amount 20x before you can claim or withdraw your bonus.
- This means that if your first deposit was $300, you need to bet $6,000 in total wagers to meet the 20x multiplier (300 x 20 = 6,000).
Each game has various contributions towards the 20x multiplier, as follows:
- Slots: 100%
- Most slots contribute 100%, which means every $1 wagered counts as $1 to the wagering requirements.
- The following slots contribute 70%: Blood Suckers, Dead or Alive, 1429 Uncharted Seas.
- These slots contribute 0%: The Wishmaster, Pearls of India, Forsaken Kingdom, 100 Bit Dice, Wheely Wheely Big Win, 1000x Busta, Book of 99, Gold Digger Mines, Spaceman, Mines Dare 2 Win, 98 Bounty Hot 1.
- Table Games: 10%
- Every $1 stake at a table game counts as $0.10 towards the multiplier.
- Video Poker: 10%
- This counts as the same as table games.
- All Other Games: 0%
Please note that if you want to use the welcome bonus at the live casino, the wagering requirement is 40x instead of 20x.
This amounts to $12,000 in cumulative wagers if your first deposit is $300 (300 x 40 = 12,000).
With this offer, you also receive $10 in Reward Games instead of Free Spins. These basically function as bonus credits.
The Reward Games can be used on the following:
- Live Speed Baccarat A (minimum bet: $2).
- LeoVegas Live Roulette (minimum bet: $0.40).
- Exclusive Infinite Blackjack (minimum bet: $2).
As with Free Spins, these must be used within three days. Winnings are capped at 10x on Reward Games.
The game contributions are different with the Live Casino welcome bonus as well, as follows:
- Live Games: 100%
- Most live games contribute 100%.
- These games are 40%: French Roulette, Bac Bo Live, Fan Tan Live.
- Baccarat contributes 30%.
- The following games are 20%: Blackjack, Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Craps Live.
- These games are 10%: Cash or Crash Live.
There is an important condition to remember for live game wagering:
- Minimal risk betting cannot be used to apply towards the wagering requirements.
- Roulette: betting any combination that includes 24 numbers.
- Baccarat: wagering on both Player and Banker.
See which other casinos have free spins.
LeoVegas Casino Promotions
There are a few casino promotions at LeoVegas, such as:
- Deposit, Wager, Get up to 60 Cash Spins on Sweet Bonanza
- $25+ Deposit: 15 Cash Spins ($0.20 value).
- $60+ Deposit: 45 Cash Spins ($0.20 value).
- $120+ Deposit: 40 Cash Spins ($0.60 value).
- $250+ Deposit: 60 Cash Spins ($1 value).
You’ll sometimes find themed promotions, like the following:
- Women’s Day Deposit & Wager Offer: Get up to $90 Extra
- $25+ Deposit: $5 in bonuses.
- $60+ Deposit: $15 in bonuses.
- $120+ Deposit: $35 in bonuses.
- $250+ Deposit: $90 in bonuses.
These are terrific offers that give you a chance to win more money at the casino. Be sure to monitor the latest offers by clicking “My Offers," found under the “Promotions" tab.
How to Join LeoVegas Casino
- Click “Get Bonus" on this page to access the LeoVegas website.
- Sign up for an account by creating a username and password while including your name, address, and more.
- Choose the sports betting welcome bonus.
- You need to deposit at least $10. Keep in mind that whatever your initial deposit is will be your bonus, so if you want the full $300, you’ll need to deposit that number.
- You are now ready to place your bets.
My LeoVegas Casino App Experience
I had a positive experience with the LeoVegas Casino app. The platform gets high grades for accessibility, functionality, and interface.
The app was easy to download because it’s available directly at Google Play or the Apple Store. Once it’s installed on your device, you’re greeted by a vibrant orange trim that gives it a sleek aesthetic.
It’s easy to navigate on the app because the games are organized into sections, such as “Top," “Newest," and more. Alternatively, you can click the three bars on the top-left of the page to navigate the platform, toggling between both the online and live casino.
The latest promotions are prominently displayed in a repeated loop at the top of the page. This makes it easy for you to always be aware of what LeoVegas has to offer.
You can also access the newest offers by clicking “Promotions" at the bottom of the page. This even includes “Categories" and “Bonus."
It’s important for online casino apps to have multiple ways for users to get to their destinations. LeoVegas did a good job with this, making it an accessible platform.
The app replicates the look of the desktop browser version, so it will be a seamless transition between your computer and mobile device.
I also was able to navigate through the app and play different games at a high speed without experiencing any technical issues.
Overall, you’ll end up being pleased with the LeoVegas app. It enhances the experience on the platform, making it the preferred way to play at this online casino.
What Makes LeoVegas Different From Other Online Casinos?
There are a few features that make LeoVegas different from other online casinos. For one, their mobile app runs at a high level compared to the competition. While most platforms have a functional app, I found that LeoVegas had among the best apps in the industry.
It’s also unique to have the ability to use your welcome bonus on either live or online casino games. You can either unlock free spins or bonus credits with whichever offer that you choose. Most other operators only give you one type of welcome bonus, so LeoVegas stands out here.
The 20x wagering requirement on the online casino welcome bonus is one of the more attainable offers in this space. I’ve seen other operator offers range from 35x to 50x, so this is another positive for LeoVegas.
Lastly, it was a great feature to have an entire site dedicated to responsible gaming. Users can visit LeoSafePlay.com to access support tools. This is something you won’t often find at other operators.
If you’re looking for an online casino that features an intuitive app and helpful welcome bonus while also putting their users first, LeoVegas is the place to be.
Should You Play at LeoVegas Casino?
Yes, you should definitely play at LeoVegas Casino. This is a secure platform that addresses the needs of each of their users.
As an experienced operator in a regulated province, LeoVegas complies with standards of integrity. Financial transactions are safe and fair play is emphasized.
The game selection will have you feeling satisfied, featuring a number of slots along with classic table games like blackjack. There is also a comprehensive selection of live dealer games.
The mobile app runs at a high level, while the customer service is available on multiple platforms to address any potential issues that may arise.
There is a helpful welcome bonus along with recurring promotions to give you more value as you play through the casino.
The wagering requirements are reasonable, making it easier to convert your bonuses into withdrawable funds.
Lastly, there is a rewards system that will give you cool perks as you enjoy your time at LeoVegas Casino.
Each of these factors make LeoVegas a worthy addition to your iGaming experience.
LeoVegas has only a few banking options, but not to worry, as you’ll still find that both deposits and withdrawals are a convenient process.
- Credit/Debit: Deposit at least $20 using your VISA or MasterCard.
- Bank Transfer: Make an e-transfer directly from your bank account.
- Other Options: Trustly, Neteller, Paysafecard, Skrill
There aren’t any transaction fees associated with these deposits.
- Bank Transfer: This will be an e-transfer the sends your winnings to your account.
- eCashout: Provide your bank’s transit and institution number along with your account number. Your funds will be transferred directly into your account.
LeoVegas has a diverse library of games. Whether you like spinning at the slots, prefer targeting classics at table games, or want to replicate the in-person experience with live dealer, LeoVegas has you covered.
LeoVegas provides users with over 850 different slot games, including Megaways. This is a type of slot where pay lines can vary on each spin, giving you more opportunities to win than traditional slots.
There are a number of themes to keep you engaged, highlighted in the following games:
- Amazing Link Poseidon
- Legion X
- Dark King: Forbidden Riches
- Fat Santa
Some of the most popular titles include:
- Amazing Link Bounty
- 9 Masks of Fire
- Sweet Bonanza
- Gold Blitz
- Gates of Olympus
Here are a few of my favorite Megaways titles:
- The Dog House
- Wolf Legend
- Jack and The Magic Beans
- 8 Golden Skulls of Holly Roger
These games are created from some of the leading providers in the industry, such as Relax Gaming. You’ll come away feeling pleased with the slot selection here.
LeoVegas has a total of 16 table games available for its users, such as the following:
- Lightning (1)
- Lightning (2)
- Golden Wealth
There are also other games, such as Craps, Dream Catcher, Dragon Tiger, Football Studio, and Mega Ball.
It was nice to have several variations of classic games, providing users with several options to choose from.
Video Poker is a popular and engaging version of the classic table game. There are several variations available at LeoVegas, such as:
- Joker Poker: Jokers are wild cards.
- Jacks or Better: You need at least a pair of jacks in your hand.
- Deuces Wild: Deuces (2’s) are wild cards.
- Double Bonus: Four-of-a-kind pays double.
- Double Double Bonus: Similar to Double Bonus, but four-of-a-kind pays more.
- Joker Wild: A variation of Joker Poker.
There is an expansive library of live dealer contests available at LeoVegas. You’ll find over 100 games to choose from.
Here are some options that you’ll have at LeoVegas:
- Roulette: LeoVegas Live Roulette, Nexus Roulette, Live Lightning Roulette
- Blackjack: LeoVegas Exclusive Lobby, Exclusive Infinite Blackjack
- Baccarat: Live Speed Baccarat A, Lotus Speed Baccarat 2
- Poker: 2 Hand Casino Hold’em, Live Ultimate Texas Hold’em
There are also live game shows, like Crazy Time, Sweet Bonanza Candyland, and Live Mega Ball.
LeoVegas has a VIP Experience available for its users. You’ll have a VIP Bar to track your progress. It increases every time you play at the online casino.
You can enjoy some cool perks with this rewards system, such as:
- Your very own Account Manager to address any needs.
- Rewards to celebrate your birthday.
- Bonuses and tournaments exclusive to you.
- Invitations to LeoVegas VIP events.
Be sure to select “Yes to Communication" in your profile settings. This will grant you access to this promotion.
LeoVegas provides a Help Center, where you can find information on various topics such as your account, deposits & withdrawals, bonuses, and more.
You can contact LeoVegas through their live chat, which is available 24/7. Alternatively, you may opt to leave a message, where you fill out a slip outlining your query. You will receive a response within 24 hours.
You can e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The customer service team provides prompt and helpful support.
Self-Exclusion & Player Safety
LeoVegas has self-exclusion & player safety resources, which are found in the “Responsible Gaming" section.
They allow you to set the following:
- Deposit Limit: Set limits per day, week, and month on your deposits.
- Loss Limit: Set maximums per day, week, and month on your losses.
- Session Limit: Set a time limit (hours) per each of your sessions (time spent logged on).
- Wagering Limit: Set a limit on your total wagers.
- Time Out: Prevent yourself from playing for one day or up to three months.
- Self-Exclusion: Longer form of time out, from six months up to five years.
LeoVegas also has a separate site dedicated to responsible gaming called LeoSafePlay.com. You can do a self-assessment, which is a questionnaire to see if you need some support.
Where Can You Play At LeoVegas Casino
You are able to play at LeoVegas Casino throughout Canada, including Ontario. This operator is currently unavailable in the United States.
Does LeoVegas Casino Have An Online Sportsbook?
LeoVegas Casino also features an online sportsbook, which can be accessed by clicking “Sports" while using the platform.
You’ll find a number of betting markets and useful promotions with LeoVegas Sportsbook. For more information, visit our LeoVegas Sportsbook review.