Stanley Cup Betting Bonuses and Promo Codes
Your Guide to Stanley Cup Betting Bonuses
The Stanley Cup Final is the perfect cap to a grueling NHL postseason, where teams are battered and bruised from weeks of intense competition for the Holy Grail of hockey.
This makes it a fun marquee event to bet on, so you need to make sure to choose the best sportsbook to make the most out of their useful bonuses and promotions. On this page, we’ll discuss which sportsbooks to target for Stanley Cup Betting by taking an in-depth look at their bonuses and promotions.
Benefits of Stanley Cup Betting Bonuses
Sportsbook welcome bonuses and promotions are highly useful, so be sure to take advantage. Below you’ll find the benefits of these bonuses.
- Better Expected Value: Promotions give you better value for your bet. For example, odds boosts give you better odds on a specific bet (ex: Sidney Crosby to get a point and Pittsburgh to win).
- Bet Credits: Welcome Bonuses, such as First-Deposit Bonuses, provide users with free bet credits to use on future wagers. The sportsbook matches the user’s first deposit up to a certain amount.
- Trial Run: Betting Bonuses can come in the form of Free Bets or No-Deposit Bonuses. This allows users to test out unfamiliar betting markets without incurring their own financial risk.
- Risk-Free: Welcome bonuses eliminate risk with your bets. For example, Risk-Free Bets are bonuses awarded to new users, where the sportsbook reimburses the first bet (if it loses) up to a certain amount.
Betting Sites With Stanley Cup Signup Bonuses
The best sportsbooks for Stanley Cup Betting include Signup Bonuses as well as specific promotions related to the NHL Finals. Let’s dive in to find which sportsbooks are best for Stanley Cup Betting.
DraftKings is a user-friendly app with several betting markets to choose from. The sportsbook offers new users with a first-deposit bonus up to $1,000. It’s great for Stanley Cup Betting because it provides several options for Same Game Parlays. This is important because you need this option, since there is only one game in the finals.
FanDuel is also an easily accessible app that enhances the user experience. The sportsbook provides new users with a great bet-and-get where users who bet $5 can get up to $200 in site credit. FanDuel is one of the best sportsbooks for Same Game Parlays, offering several player props to combine for a larger payout in a parlay.
Caesars is one of the leaders in the gaming industry. It has a comprehensive selection of betting markets with a sleek interface and organized layout. New users receive a free bet bonus, where the sportsbook matches the first deposit up to $1,500. The sportsbook provides pre-set same game parlays for users to place wagers, such as “Nikita Kucherov to score and Tampa Bay Lightning to win.”
Bet365 is also a respected sportsbook in the industry. They have several betting markets with detailed live betting that even allows you to place wagers on live player props. Bet365 has a ‘Bet Builder’ feature, allowing users to combine game and player props along with moneyline and totals to create a Same Game Parlay.
Picking the Best Stanley Cup Bonus
It’s important to develop a criteria to help determine which sportsbook is right for Stanley Cup betting. You’ll find a helpful list below:
- Type of Bonus: Check to see which type of bonus is provided by the sportsbook. First-deposit bonuses are preferred because you get bet credits just by depositing funds into your account. Risk-free bets are also useful since you are reimbursed for your first bet, but only if it loses.
- Same Game Parlays: Same Game Parlays allow you to combine several selections within the same game to create a parlay with a larger payout. This is great because you can correlate your bets, such as Sidney Crosby over 1.5 points and Total Goals: Over 6. In this case, chances are that Crosby’s prop hits if the game total goes over. Same Game Parlays are huge for Stanley Cup betting because you only have one game to place a wager.
- Live Betting: You’ll want your sportsbook to have a strong live-betting system in place, allowing you to place several wagers while the game has already started. This is especially important for Stanley Cup betting because you can find value when live betting.
- Customer Support: You should explore the sportsbook before joining to see if they provide you with several communication methods for customer support. I really like the live chat feature because you can talk with a representative without having to wait a while for a response.
- Payment Methods: It’s also important that your sportsbook offers several payment methods so that you can choose whichever is most convenient. It’s also good if they have quick withdrawal periods because you don’t want to be waiting a while to receive your winnings.
Best Stanley Cup Betting Bonuses
Every betting bonus is valuable, but some are more useful than others. Below you’ll find a ranking of my favorite betting bonuses.
Deposit Bonuses are the best because you get bet credits in your account immediately upon making your first deposit. These bonuses usually vary from $100 to $1,000. It’s a great way to build your bankroll because you’re provided with free credits that can be used to add to your own funds. Bet credits are either non-withdrawable or they have playthrough requirements.
Risk-Free Bets are also useful because the sportsbook reimburses your first bet if it loses. The maximum amount usually varies from $100 to $1,000. This is great because you can take a shot on an underdog bet without incurring any financial risk, since you’ll get the money back in bet credits if it loses.
Stanley Cup Betting No-Deposit Bonus
No-Deposit Bonuses are provided to users without a requirement of any deposit. These are usually smaller amounts, ranging from $5 to $20. They are useful because you can use the bet credits on an unfamiliar betting market, such as Stanley Cup Betting. No-Deposit Bonuses can act as trial runs for inexperienced users.
Bet & Get
Bet & Get is when sportsbooks provide users with bet credits as a loyalty reward in exchange for requiring them to place a bet on a certain market. This is usually done to generate interest in marquee events, such as the Stanley Cup Final. Bet & Get is also often smaller amounts, similar to Free Bets.
Best Stanley Cup Betting Promotions
There are several special promotions provided by sportsbooks to give users an opportunity to get more expected value on their bets. You’ll find my favorite Stanley Cup promotions below. These are examples of promotions that were provided during the Stanley Cup Finals.
Bet $20, Get $200 If Either Team Scores A Goal (PointsBet)
You needed to deposit at least $20, bet at least $20 on the Stanley Cup Finals, and you’d get $200 in bet credits if either team scores a goal. This was an easy way to get bet credits to use at PointsBet.
Bet $50 or More on Stanley Cup Winner, Get $5 Per Win (Unibet)
If you bet at least $50 on the Stanley Cup Winner with a futures prop, you would get $5 for each postseason win. This was a great way to add value to your futures bet.
Bet $20 on Any Team, Win $100 if they score a goal (BetMGM)
If you bet at least $20, you would receive $100 if they scored a goal. It’s great to have a reward that can be up to 5x your original bet on such a likely outcome as a goal scored!
Bet $50, Win $200 (WynnBet)
WynnBet is offering a terrific bet-and-get where new users who wager $50 in cumulative bets will get $200 in site credit. This is a great way to explore the Stanley Cup betting market. You could use these bet credits to build your bankroll during the Stanley Cup.
How To Use Stanley Cup Betting Bonuses
The best way to use Stanley Cup sportsbook bonuses and promotions is to treat the bet credits as you would your own funds. Don’t be reckless with your bets, make sure that you are putting in the work by researching which plays are best bets.
If you get a first deposit bonus, don’t use all of the bet credits on longshot parlays. Spread out the bet credits with different bet types. Put more credits on straight bets because they have a higher probability of hitting, while sprinkling smaller wagers on longer shot parlays.
If you get a risk-free bet, choose an underdog because this gives you more expected value. Imagine you risk $100 on a bet that pays $230. If you lose, you get $100 back in bet credits. If you win, you get $230, since you hit on an underdog. This is better than betting on a game with -110 moneyline odds because in this case, you win $90 on your bet. Therefore, your two options are winning $90 in funds or winning $100 in bet credits, rather than $230 or $100.
Be sure to take advantage of multiple promotions and bonuses by signing up for more than one sportsbook. These are some terrific promotions that give you more bet credits than your original bets, such as the “Bet $20, Win $100 if they score” from BetMGM.
This is the best way to get the most bang for your buck with these bonuses.
Where Can I Legally Bet With NHL Stanley Cup Bonuses & Promotions?
You can bet with NHL Stanley Cup Bonuses and Promotions in the following states:
- Nevada (in-person sign-up required)
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico (only in-person)
- New York
- Rhode Island
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia
Look for More than One Stanley Cup Betting Bonus & Promotion
It’s important to look for more than one Stanley Cup Betting Bonus and Promotion because you want to take advantage of the free bet credits on multiple sportsbooks. Over time, you will find that having multiple accounts at a variety of sportsbooks will save you money through price shopping and continued bonus and promotional offerings.
This also affords you the chance to take advantage of multiple sportsbooks new player offers. Find the one that is best for you and after completion, move on to the next. Be sure to take full advantage of the offers, as they are one time use only, so make the biggest bet or deposit that your bankroll can handle to maximize the offers.
This can help you build your bankroll. Remember, sports betting can be difficult, so you need to take any advantage that you can get.