Week 15 Parlay BetAll odds and lines for this potentially profitable Week 15 parlay can be found on PointsBet, current as of Friday at 9:30 a.m. ET.
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -6 (-110)
2. Jacksonville Jaguars-Baltimore Ravens Over 47.5 (-110)
3. New York Jets-Los Angeles Rams Under 43.5 (-105)
💰 Winning $10 bet would pay $71.16 (+611) 💰
[esi cache="public" adrotate group="1" ttl="60"]
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -6 (-110)The Falcons have won six of their past seven meetings with the Buccaneers. However, this game favors Tampa Bay. Not only are both defenses better in 2020 than they had been in years past, but Tom Brady is also playing for the Buccaneers now. Brady is a perfect 6-0 in his career against the Falcons with three wins in Atlanta. He was also credited with a fourth road victory, which was in the Super Bowl. Since the Falcons struggle mightily on offense without Julio Jones, who may not play again this week due to his lingering hamstring injury, the Tampa defense should roll this week, especially considering the fact that Atlanta can’t run the football. The elite Buccaneers front seven should be able to contain the lowly Atlanta rushing attack, which means they can drop an extra man in pass coverage, further hindering the Falcons’ offense. The Falcons have scored fewer than 17 points in three of their past four games. The Buccaneers are 5-3 against the spread in their past eight games, 3-1 in their past four, including two straight covers.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars-Baltimore Ravens Over 47.5 (-110)While you would think this game will go Under considering how poorly the Jacksonville offense can play, and now they will get the Ravens, I believe the quarterback pivot back to Garnder Minshew will help the Jaguars and the Over. Minshew is more elusive and can make plays with his legs, which will help him evade the Ravens’ pass rush. He should be able to hang two touchdowns on the strong Baltimore defense. That’s all the Jaguars should have to do for this Over to hit. The Ravens are playing like the Ravens again on offense. Since Lamar Jackson returned from his short stint on the reserve/ COVID list in Week 13, the Ravens have scored 34+ points in each of their past two outings, including hanging 47 on the Browns. The Ravens were a half a point away from hitting this week’s Over with last week’s team total. The Over is 3-1 in the Ravens’ past four games.
3. New York Jets-Los Angeles Rams Under 43.5 (-105)This Jets-Rams matchup features two very different teams. The Jets can’t get anything going on either side of the ball while the Rams are one of the most complete teams in the NFL, with an elite defense. The Jets’ offense is averaging the fewest points per game (14.1) this season while the Rams’ defense is surrendering the third-fewest PPG (18.9). I don’t see a way New York can get anything going on Sunday. The Rams are elite defensively across the board, allowing the fewest total yards per game (285.8), the fewest passing yards per game (191.7), the third-fewest rushing yards per game (94.2), and the third-fewest total points per game (18.9). The Jets have also scored exactly three points in two of their past three games against the Dolphins and Seahawks. Good luck Sam Darnold. The Under is 6-0 in the Rams’ six games played at home this season. For more Week 15 Betting Trends, read my article here. The Under is 8-2 in the Rams’ last 10 games and 2-1in their past three games, hitting last week.
Prepare Week 15 betting tips and planAfter you’ve studied the NFL Week 15 Parlay and digested this potentially profitable Week 15 parlay:
- Read our latest NFL news, analysis, tips, predictions and betting tips.
- Learn how to bet on sports, including strategies, key terms, and betting process.
- Watch videos of our latest NFL analysis and predictions from experts.
- Choose the sportsbook and betting offer that fits your budget and strategy.
[esi sportsbookgrid num=3 ttl=”0″]