Las Vegas Raiders (6-4) at Atlanta Falcons (3-7)The Las Vegas Raiders visit the Atlanta Falcons at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Sunday at 1 p.m. ET. Here’s our Raiders-Falcons Bet Tips. All odds and lines from PointsBet, current as of Thursday at 4 p.m. ET.
Raiders-Falcons Bet Tips
Raiders-Falcons Odds and Betting Lines
- Against The Spread: Raiders - 3 (-105) / Falcons +3 (-115)
- Moneyline: Raiders (-160) / Falcons (+135)
- Total: 54 — Over 54 (-110) / Under 54 (-110)
- Implied Team Totals: Raiders 28.5, Falcons 25.5
[esi cache="public" adrotate group="1" ttl="60"]
Raiders-Falcons Injury Report
- RB Josh Jacobs (hip), Questionable
- FB Alex Ingold (ribs), Questionable
- RB Jalen Richard (rib), Questionable
- RB Todd Gurley (knee), Questionable
- WR Calvin Ridley (foot), Questionable
- TE Hayden Hurst (ankle), Questionable
- WR Julio Jones (hamstring), Questionable
Raiders-Falcons Players to WatchWith much of the Raiders’ backfield on the injury report, LV QB Derek Carr should be a major part of Jon Gruden’s game plan. Carr has already thrown for at least two TDs in seven of 10 games this year, and he faces a Falcons defense that has given up 22 passing TDs on the season. Having allowed a 300-yard passer in eight of 10 games as well, the Falcons defense should allow Carr’s receiving corps to be busy too. Look for Nelson Agholor and Darren Waller to both be heavily involved (I’d play an anytime TD prop with either of them), and for Henry Ruggs III to potentially make a big play. ATL QB Matt Ryan may have to work down his depth chart with Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley and Hayden Hurst all listed as questionable. Russell Gage and Olamide Zaccheaus are name you should know as they could be the top two wideouts playing for Atlanta on Sunday. The Raiders’ defense has allowed more than 300 passing yards and at least two TDs in three of its five games since a Week 6 bye. No matter who’s catching passes for the Falcons, there should be a enough to go around.
Raiders-Falcons Weather ReportMercedes-Benz Stadium is a dome, so there is no weather impact on the Week 12 Raiders-Falcons game.
Raiders-Falcons Betting Guide
BEST BET: Raiders (-160)We’re playing it safe here by taking the Raiders moneyline, instead of minus the three points. The Raiders look like a playoff team with their two most recent losses coming from the teams that are favored in the odds to make the Super Bowl — the Chiefs and the Buccaneers. Las Vegas has won three straight on the road and are 2-0 as a road favorite this season.
[esi sportsbookgrid num=3 ttl=”0″]
CONSIDER: Raiders -3 (-105)The Raiders are also 2-0 as a road favorite ATS this year. This is only my consider bet because I hate to play for a tie, and LV could totally win by a field goal. If the spread was 2.5, it would be my best bet. Consider buying half a point and playing it that way.
PASS: Under 54 (-110)The over could totally hit here, but my record when it comes to over/under bets is nothing to write home about. If you really want to bet the total here, take other over. Otherwise, pass. Pauly Parlays is 30-19-3 on his NFL Best Bets in 2020.
Prepare Week 12 betting tips and plan
- Read our latest NFL news, analysis, tips, predictions and betting tips.
- Learn how to bet on sports, including strategies, key terms, and betting process.
- Watch videos of our latest NFL analysis and predictions from experts.
- Choose the sportsbook and betting offer that fits your budget and strategy.