THE BIG GAME GOAT INSURANCE!
Bet on either team to win the NFL Title Game and get Money back up to $50 in Free Bets if your team loses by 43 points or less!
- Tom Brady’s biggest loss of his college and NFL career was 35 points!
- Patrick Mahomes’ largest NFL loss is by 8 POINTS!!
Bet on the Pregame Moneyline for either Brady’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers or Mahomes’ Kansas City Chiefs. Then, get your money back up to $50 in free bets if they lose by 43 points or less!
PointsBet’s Big Game Bet
Terms & Conditions
- Only Available to Customers in all registered states with PointsBet. 21+ Only.
- Only your first pre-game moneyline bet on the Buccaneers vs Chiefs game is eligible.
- You will only receive a free bet if the team you bet on for your first pre-game moneyline bet loses the game and loses by 43 points or less. If your first pre-game moneyline bet wins you will not receive a free bet refund.
- Clients eligible for a maximum of one Free Bet for this promotion.
- Client will receive a refund in the form of a free bet for the same amount of their stake up to $50.
- For example, If the final score is Chiefs 31, Buccaneers 21, Buccaneers moneyline bettors would receive a free bet refund equal to their amount staked up to a maximum of $50.
- For example, If the final score is Buccaneers 35, Chiefs 27, Chiefs moneyline bettors would receive a free bet refund equal to their amount staked up to a maximum of $50.
- Pre-game Moneyline bets only. Not valid on in-play bets.
- Offer Excludes Free Bets. Cash bets only.
- Maximum value of Free Bet refund: $50.
- Clients may not bet on both sides of the pre-game moneyline. If caught betting on both sides, those clients will no longer be eligible for the promotion and will be promo warned and could potentially be banned from future promotions.
- If you use the cashout feature you will not be eligible for a Free Bet Refund.
- Singles only. No Parlays.
- Free Bet Paid out within 1 hour of the losing bet settling.
- Standard PointsBet terms & conditions apply. Visit https://nj.pointsbet.com/terms-and-conditions for more information.