“With the 11th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the New York Giants select…" This is the 2021 Giants NFL Draft Bet analysis with betting lines and predictions on what player the G-Men could land.
With quarterback Daniel Jones already in place and landing top wide receiver Kenny Golladay in free agency, the Giants could look to plug holes elsewhere. Here is a list of potential Giants draft candidates to wager on.
2021 Giants NFL Draft Bet Picks & Predictions
- DeVonta Smith, WR, Alabama (+225)
- Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern (+330)
- Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State (+400)
- Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama (+500)
- Patrick Surtain, CB, Alabama (+650)
- Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina (+700)
- Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida (+750)
- Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU (+1100)
- Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon (+1100)
- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame (+1400)
- Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech (+1500)
- Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State (+2500)
- Mac Jones, QB, Alabama (+3000)
- Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State (+3000)
- Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech (+4000)
- Najee Harris, RB, Alabama (+4000)
- Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson (+5000)
- Zach Wilson, QB, BYU (+5000)
- Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia (+5000)
Our friends at PointsBet are offering new customers 2 Risk-Free Bets for up to $2,000. Sign up today!
Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern (+330)
Classic Dave Gettleman. Last year, he selected left tackle Andrew Thomas from Georgia No. 4 overall. The Giants lost guard Kevin Zeitler this offseason and starting left tackle Nate Solder has not played football in over a year after opting out due to COVID-19 concerns. With Sewell likely off the board at No. 11, the Giants could swoop Slater to fill an immediate void.
Surely, a collective groan of disgust could possibly fill the air of New Jersey with this selection, especially with top defensive talent still on the board, but if Daniel Jones and Saquon Barkley are going to be the main event in New York, the Giants might as well build a fence around them.
Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama (+500)
Even though the Giants landed Golladay on a massive payday, that receiver room needs some work. Darius Slayton and Sterling Shepard were the definitions of inconsistent last season and Golden Tate is not even in the league at the moment.
While Ja’Marr Chase, possibly DeVonta Smith, and Kyle Pitts will likely be off the board by this point, the Giants could comfortably land Waddle, who could end up being the best of the skill players in this class anyways. If the Giants want to make some noise in a relatively weak NFC East while improving Danny Dimes, Waddle could be the choice.
Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech (+1500)
If Sewell and Slater are already off the board, it would not surprise me at all if the Giants take the third offensive tackle available. Darrisaw’s stock has rapidly risen recently, and it’s quite possible the Giants could even move back a few spots to grab him.
Obviously, at these odds, this is a complete long shot. But if New York wants to protect Jones long-term, this could bee a feasible option.
Best New York Giants 2021 NFL Draft Bet
Micah Parsons, Linebacker, Penn State (+400)
Likely the first linebacker off the board, this is a selection I could see the Giants making if the Dallas Cowboys select Patrick Surtain II at No. 10 overall. Parsons would be the perfect, safe pick for the Giants to stay put at No. 11.
Parsons is a “do-it-all" linebacker that could help the Giants rush the passer and improve the front seven immediately. I believe the board will fall perfectly for the Giants to take Parsons at No. 11 if they choose.
- (Read our entire Micah Parsons 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Profile)
Bet on the 2021 NFL Draft and NFL futures with any of our preferred sportsbooks. 👇