Caesars TNF Betting Promo | $1K First-Bet For Steelers-Pats
- OperatorPromotionGet Promo
Caesars Thursday Night Football Promo
Bet on TNF Odds Boosts+
$1,000 in Bonus Bets
For New Users
Two of the most successful franchises in NFL history square off to open Week 14 of the NFL season.
Caesars Sportsbook is hooking up new and existing users with some of the best sportsbook promos for Thursday Night Football’s matchup between the New England Patriots and Pittsburgh Steelers.
Caesars Thursday Night Football Betting Promos
Patriots-Steelers may not be a scoring fest, but it does not mean that there are not ways for bettors to win.
Caesars TNF Betting Promo For New Users
If you have not signed up for Caesars Sportsbook, do so now with their First Bet Insurance offer that covers you up to $1,000!
- Sign up with the Caesars NFL sportsbook promo code
- New users must be 21+ in all states
- Deposit at least $20
- Make your first bet of at least $5 on TNF (or any live market) to qualify
- If your first bet loses, you’ll get that amount back in bonus bets, up to $1,000
- Your bonus bet will be credited within two (2) business days of your bet being graded a loss
- The bonus bet has no cash value and will not be included in any winnings
- The bonus token will expire 14 days after its credited
This is a great way to build your bankroll with less assumed risk, something Mitch Trubisky is unfamiliar with.
Caesars TNF Odds Boosts
New and existing players on Caesars can get three odds boosts on player and game props for Thursday Night Football:
- Steel City Boost - Steelers Win & Mitch Trubisky Over 1.5 Pass TDs (Max $100 Bet) - Was (+300), Now (+350)
- Diontae Johnson & Pat Freiermuth to Have 40+ Receiving Yards Each - Was (+285), Now (+400)
- Ezekiel Elliott to Have 90+ Rushing & Receiving Yards - Was (++240), Now (+350)
Caesars is offering ‘Quick Pick’ plays with much longer odds.
These boosts can be found by licking on the NFL logo at the top of the Caesars Sportsbook homepage.
|New & Existing User Promo
|How to Enter
|Bet and Get