Caesars NFL Playoffs Betting Promos 2023 | Get First Bet on Caesars Up To $1,250
- OperatorPromotionGet Promo
Caesars NFL Playoff Promo
Get $1,250 FREE
First Bet On Caesars
After an exciting regular season, the NFL Playoffs are right around the corner. And one of the best things about the NFL Playoffs is the wide array of sports betting promotions.
There’s a promotion to help everybody earn some money, whether you’re just getting into sports betting or consider yourself a seasoned veteran. If you’re looking to place some wagers for the upcoming game, consider Going Full Caesars this NFL Playoffs.
New users to Caesars Sportsbook can get up to $1,000 in bonus bets with promo code GAMEDAY1000.
Sign up, make a deposit of $10+, and place your first wager. If your inital bet loses, you get your stake back, up to $1,000, in bonus bets!
Read Chris Wassel’s Caesars Sportsbook review to learn more about this exciting welcome offer, or click the “Get Bonus” button.
With that in mind, let’s dig in to what Caesars has in store for the 2022 NFL Playoffs.
All NFL gameday odds are current as of 10 a.m. ET on Monday, February 7.
Caesars Sportsbook NFL Playoffs Promos
Caesars NFL Playoff Profit Boost
If you want to bet same game parlays for each of the NFL Conference Championships, opt-in on Caesars and get two 33% profit boosts.
It’s an easy offer to acquire, just follow these steps:
- Click this link to sign-up or log in to Caesars.
- Opt-in to the “Profits for the People: NFL Conference Championship" on the Caesars promotion page.
- Get two (2) 33% same-game parlay tokens for each NFL Conference Championship Round game.
- Add a SGP with minimum odds of (+400), maximum wager of $50.
- Add the 33% profit boost to your qualifying wager through the “Bonus Drawer".
- Wagers can not be settled using the cash-out feature and cannot be placed using previously accrued Bet Credit.
NFL Playoffs Best Bet: Eagles Win Super Bowl 57 (+240) at Caesars
Odds via Caesars Sportsbook and updated as of Friday, January 27 at 9:30 AM EST.
The Game Day’s betting analyst, Kevin Davis, is riding the Eagles to take home the Lombardi Trophy this season.
He believes the 49ers are overvalued by bettors, and that Jalen Hurts is ready for his breakthrough and to prove he is one of the best QBs in the NFC.
You can see his NFL Playoff simulation for all his best and worst futures and bets for the NFL Playoffs.
|Promo Type||New User Promo|
|How to Enter||Sign Up & Bet|