Caesars NBA Star Stats Promo | Get Free Bet Based On Star Player’s Stats
- OperatorPromotionGet Promo
Caesars Star Stats Promo
Get Free Bet Based on Star Player's Stats
When You Bet the Spread in Knicks vs Lakers
Caesars Star Stats Promotion
On February 5, users at Caesars Sportsbook can earn a free bet based on their team’s star player’s stats when they bet the spread in New York Knicks vs Los Angeles Lakers.
All you have to do is place a qualifying spread bet (details below) on Knicks vs Lakers this Saturday. If your team covers the spread, you’ll get a free bet based on either Julius Randle or Russell Westbrook‘s stats in the game.
Click “" to receive this now.
How the Caesars Star Stats Promo Works
- Sign up using the links on this page or log in to an existing account.
- On February 5, place a pregame spread bet of at least $50 on Knicks vs Lakers.
- If you win your bet, you’ll receive a free bet based on your team’s star player’s stats in the game.
- Free bets expire after seven days, so don’t let it go to waste!
Free Bet Breakdown
Your free bet will be based on how well Julius Randle (Knicks) or Russell Westbrook (Lakers) performs in the game. Here’s how it works:
- $1 toward a free bet per point
- $0.50 toward a free bet per rebound
- $0.50 toward a free bet per assist
- $2 toward a free bet per steal
- $2 toward a free bet per block
For example, if you bet on the Lakers and they cover the spread, you would win your bet. If Westbrook finishes with 14 points, 10 rebounds, 12 assists, two steals, and one block, you would earn a $31 free bet.
Star Stats: About Caesars Sportsbook
If you’re a new user at Caesars and would like to pair this offer with another great promo, click “Get Bonus" below to receive a first deposit match of up to $1,500.
Additionally, users who bet $100 on NBA games will earn a FREE NBA JERSEY.
Read our Caesars Sportsbook review for more information about this betting site.
|Promo Type||Bet and Get|
|How to Enter||Sign Up & Bet|