Caesars CFP Betting Promo For Michigan-Washington | GAMEDAY for $1K First Bet
- OperatorPromotionGet Promo
Caesars CFP Promo
Get $1,000 Bonus Bet
Bet and Get
The college football betting season is coming to an end, but there’s still one more game to bet and the Caesars CFP betting promo code GAMEDAY1000 has an amazing offer for tonight’s CFP National Championship Game between Michigan and Washington.
Create your account now to get the best Caesars CFP betting promo for tonight’s National Championship Game between Michigan and Washington. New users get a first-bet bonus bet up to $1,000.
The Game Day is here to highlight this showdown and inform you how to make the most of one of the best sportsbook promos.
Simply sign up and enter the GAMEDAY1000 to get started.
Caesars CFP Betting Promo At A Glance
|Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code
|Caesars Sportsbook Promo Details
|$1K First Bet Bonus
|Caesars Sportsbook Promotion Terms
|Bonus bet awarded within two business days of bet being graded a loss; bonus bet has no cash value and expires in 14 days
|Caesars Sportsbook Legal States
|AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, NV, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WY, WV, Washington, D.C.
Caesars CFP Betting Promo For National Championship
New users of Caesars can get their first bet up to $1,000 back in bonus bets if it loses. That means any CFP bet is insured if it loses!
Once you make your first deposit, pick your bet of choice and wager at least $5 on it. The more you bet, the more you win or get back in bonuses.
Your first wager with this offer will either win or be returned as a bonus bet. Since there’s less risk involved in making your first bet under these conditions, you can be more aggressive with your choice and potentially earn a large payout.
Betting the Huskies to win outright (Moneyline) is a great way to take advantage of a plus-money bet that can pay out well, or come back in bonus bets for other betting markets.
How The Caesars CFP Betting Promo Works
To get your Caesars CFP betting promo, you’ll need to create an account, use the code GAMEDAY1000 when prompted, and make your first deposit.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on any link on this page to head to Caesars and register your new account
- Enter the promo code when you sign up
- Make your first deposit of $10+
- Place your first wager on any market at Caesars (min. $5 bet)
- If your first bet loses, you’ll receive that amount in a bonus bet (2 business days after your bet is graded a loss)
- For example, if you bet $500 and lost, you would receive a $500 bonus bet
- Your bonus bet must be wagered before being withdrawn
- Your bonus bet will expire 14 days after being issued
How To Activate The Caesars CFP Betting Promo
The only thing easier than registering an account with Caesars is unlocking your new user promo.
- Click any of the links on this page to go to Caesars.
- Enter your valid email address.
- Enter the promo code and click to create your account.
- Create a strong password and enter your phone number.
- Enter your personal information to confirm your identity. Note that you must be 21+ to claim the offer.
- Read all the terms and conditions and check off the boxes once complete.
- Allow Caesars to access your location. No location, no betting.
Caesars Sportsbook Payment Methods
Caesars Sportsbook offers a range of payment methods, including:
- Credit/debit card
- Online banking
- Caesars Prepaid Play+
- Gift card
Bank wire transfer
Caesars Sportsbook Withdrawal Options
You can claim your winnings from Caesars Sportsbook via the following:
- Online banking
Best Bet To Make With the Caesars CFP Betting Promo
Michigan Wolverines vs. Washington Huskies (+180)
A lot of justified praise has been given to the Wolverines defense. They have played against some great offenses leading up to the National Championship, but none of them have a QB like Michael Penix Jr., or can go three-deep at wide receiver, especially when two of them should be top 50 picks in the NFL Draft.
If the Washington defense can find a way to force J.J. McCarthy to have to throw (by scoring on offense or slowing Blake Corum), the Huskies have a chance to win. Their near-worst sack percentage is a glaring issue.
Michigan has been a monster getting home to the QB as a top five team in sack percentage, but Washington finished second in FBS in sack percentage allowed.
It is justified having Washington as an underdog, but (+180) is a great number to back an offense that has silenced critics in games facing strong defenses.
|New & Existing User Promo
|How to Enter
|Sign Up & Bet