Cleveland Browns (7-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-9)The Cleveland Browns visit the Jacksonville Jaguars at TIAA Bank Field on Sunday at 1 p.m. ET. Here’s our complete guide to NFL Browns Jaguars Bet Tips. All odds and lines from PointsBet, current as of Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET.
Browns-Jaguars Bet Tips
Browns-Jaguars Odds and Betting Lines
- Against The Spread: Browns -6.5 (-110) / Jaguars +6.5 (-110)
- Moneyline: Browns (-285) / Jaguars (+225)
- Total: 49 — Over 49 (-110) / Under 49 (-110)
- Implied Team Totals: Browns 27, Jaguars 21.5
[esi cache="public" adrotate group="1" ttl="60"]
Browns-Jaguars Injury Report
- DE Myles Garrett (illness), IR, Reserve - COVID-19
- C JC Tretter (knee), Questionable
- RT Jack Conklin (knee), Questionable
- LT Jedrick Wills (illness) Questionable
- WR D.J. Chark (ribs), Questionable
- WR Laviska Shenault Jr. (hamstring), Questionable
- LT Cam Robinson (illness), Questionable
- QB Gardner Minshew (thumb), Questionable
Browns-Jaguars Players to WatchCLE RB Nick Chubb has had back-to-back games with at least 110 rush yards. He gets a Jaguars D that has allowed at least 100 rushing yards to running backs in half of its games, plus nine rushing TDs. Look for another big game from Chubb, with a sprinkling of Kareem Hunt. There should be enough to go around for both to have quality games. JAX QB Mike Glennon is making his first start since 2017. In 22 career starts, he has a 6-16 record while completing more than 60% of his passes to go along with 36 TDs and 20 interceptions. With D.J. Chark and Laviska Shenault Jr. both questionable, but likely to play, Glennon will have limited reps with his top receiving options. Facing a Browns D that has allowed 20 passing TDs in 10 games, Glennon could throw for a couple of TDs in his return under center.
Browns-Jaguars Weather ReportThe weather report for TIAA Bank Field calls for showers and a high of 74 degrees Fahrenheit with a 59% chance of precipitation.
Browns-Jaguars Bet Tips
BEST BET: Browns -6.5 (-110)This line feels short to me, making it one of my best bets on the week overall. I’ll take a Browns team that has won back-to-back games since its Week 9 bye going up against the Jaguars third QB. This game is way more of a mismatch than this line leads on. Take the Browns -6.5 as one of your max bets in Week 12.
[esi sportsbookgrid num=3 ttl=”0″]
CONSIDER: Under 49 (-110)The Browns haven’t mustered much offense in the three games without Odell Beckham Jr. and they would need to carry the weight in this one in order to hit the over. With a new starting QB for the Jaguars and two teams in the bottom half of the league in scoring here, I’ll lean to the under. I’ll go as far as predicting a 24-13 final score.
PASS: Jaguars (+225)I simply can’t see the Jaguars pulling off the upset here. I expect them to lose their 10th straight game, and stay in the hunt for the No. 1 pick in the 2021 NFL Draft. Pauly Parlays is 30-19-3 on his NFL Best Bets in 2020.
Prepare Week 12 betting tips and plan
- Read our latest NFL news, analysis, tips, predictions and betting tips.
- Learn how to bet on sports, including strategies, key terms, and betting process.
- Watch videos of our latest NFL analysis and predictions from experts.
- Choose the sportsbook and betting offer that fits your budget and strategy.