bet365 Super Bowl Bonus Code GAMEDAY Offers $2K Bonus For 49ers-Chiefs
- OperatorPromotionGet Promo
Bet365 Super Bowl Bonus
Bet $5, Get $150+
2K First Bet Safety Net
We’re all set for Super Bowl 58, which will feature a rematch of the 2020 match between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers.
Patrick Mahomes will try to win his third Super Bowl and second straight championship, which would be quite an impressive feat considering he’s still only 28 years old.
With that in mind, let’s take a closer look at one of the best sportsbook promos on the market with the bet365 Super Bowl bonus code.
bet365 Super Bowl Bonus Code At A Glance
|bet365 Bonus Code
|bet365 Bonus Code
|bet365 Min. Deposit
|bet365 Legal States
|NJ, CO, IA, KY, VA, OH, LA
bet365 Super Bowl Bonus Code Explained
New users can choose between one of two offers using
- Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets
- $2K First Bet Safety Net
Each of these bet365 promos provides you with a terrific opportunity to build your bankroll. Please see the section below for more information on how to get these Super Bowl 58 promos.
bet365 Super Bowl Bonus Code Terms & Conditions
Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets
- Place your first wager of at least $5 to receive $150 in bet credits.
- Your initial bet does not need to win for you to receive the bonus.
- The bonus will expire seven (7) days after it has been received.
Test your luck with a longshot prop using this bet365 promo since you’re going to get the credits even if you lose. I would recommend taking a shot on Kyle Juszczyk’s Anytime TD, as the 49ers fullback is sometimes targeted out of the backfield.
$2K First Bet Safety Net Bonus
- Your first bet is matched if it loses up to $2,000.
- Make sure to use your bonus within seven (7) days.
The goal with this offer is to win your first bet. You don’t want to have to chase your losses by relying on a refund. For that reason, I would suggest playing it more conservatively and going with 49ers ML.
Other bet365 Sportsbook Super Bowl Bonuses
You’ll find other useful offers at bet365, including the following:
- Super Bowl Parlay: Get $5 in bonuses for each touchdown scored when you place a $50+ wager on a Super Bowl Same Game Parlay or Parlay+. If you bet $20+ on this parlay, you’ll get $2 per touchdown. With a projected shootout on tap, you’ll have a chance to get back a good portion of your original stake.
- Early Payouts: Place a straight bet on getting an early payout if your team has a large lead at any point in the game (even if they end up losing). For the Super Bowl, your team needs to be leading by 17 or more points. It’s a great offer because it helps you avoid bad beats — just look how the Lions blew a 17-point lead in the NFC Championship.
- Parlay Profit Boost: You’ll have a chance to enhance the odds on your parlay, which would increase the potential payout. This is available on selected events, such as the Super Bowl.
- Odds Boosts: There are other events for the big game featuring better prices. Be sure to stay tuned to bet365 to see which picks have boosted odds.
Best Way To Use bet365 Super Bowl Bonus Code Offer
Travis Kelce 100+ Receiving Yards
bet365 Sportsbook • 1 Unit
As mentioned above, you want to maximize your $5+ wager because you’re getting $150 in bet credits even if you lose.
Targeting Travis Kelce to eclipse the century mark in receiving yards looks like an enticing play. The star tight end has been absolutely dominant in the playoffs, putting up over 1,100 yards in 12 games.
This looks like a close game between the 49ers, so the Chiefs should be forced to air it out throughout the matchup.
At (+450) odds, this would pay $22.50 on your $5 bet. Not bad when you consider that you’re guaranteed $150 in bet credits.
Please note, if you’re opting into the $2K First Bet Safety Net instead, it’s better to choose a bet with shorter odds, like 49ers ML (-132).
|New User Promo
|How to Enter
|Bet & Get