bet365 Indiana Bonus Code GAMEDAY | $2K For Super Bowl 58
- OperatorPromotionGet Promo
Bet365 Super Bowl Bonus
Bet $5, Get $150+
2K First Bet Safety Net
It’s a clash of titans in Super Bowl 58 with an elite San Francisco 49ers team facing off with the Kansas City Chiefs, who look to win their second championship in a row.
The biggest question here is can Chiefs superstar quarterback Patrick Mahomes continue adding to his Hall of Fame legacy with a third Super Bowl ring?
With that in mind, it’s time to look into the bet365 Indiana bonus code for Super Bowl 58, which is among the best sportsbook promos in this space.
bet365 Indiana Bonus Code At A Glance
|bet365 Bonus Code
|bet365 Bonus Code
|bet365 Min. Deposit
|bet365 Legal States
|NJ, CO, IA, KY, VA, OH, LA, AZ, IN
bet365 Indiana Bonus Code Explained
New signups have two options for their new-player offers for :
- Bet $5, Get $150
- $2K First Bet Safety Net
Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets
- Click one of our links to get to the bet365 Indiana landing page.
- Create a bet365 account and place your first wager of at least $5.
- You will receive $150 in bet credits, even if you lose your first bet.
- These bet credits will expire seven (7) days after you have received them.
It’s a win-win situation here because even if you don’t win your first bet, you will still receive the bonus. That’s why it’s a good idea to go after a prop with long odds, such as Travis Kelce to get 100 or more receiving yards. You want to get the most out of your $5 wager, so this looks like a good longshot pick.
Kelce has put up over 1,100 receiving yards in his last 12 playoff games, so it’s a good idea to bet on this trend of strong production continuing in Super Bowl 58.
$2K First Bet Safety Net
- Make your first bet up to $2,000.
- You will receive a refund that matches that amount.
- Bets that exceed $2,000 will still be matched with $2,000.
- The refund will be provided as bet credits, which have no cash value and expire after seven (7) days.
Try to play it safe here — you don’t want to be relying on the refund. I would recommend going with Over 47.5, since we have two explosive offenses playing in an indoor environment.
While both teams have strong defenses, we’ve seen how their offenses can churn out explosive plays, which bodes well for the Over. We’re getting a reasonable bar at 47.5 points, which isn’t too much to ask from these offenses.
Other bet365 Indiana Super Bowl Promos
You’ll find numerous other promotions at bet365 Indiana, such as:
- Super Bowl Parlay: There’s a special offer for the Super Bowl where you get $5 in bonuses for every touchdown scored when you place a Same Game Parlay or Parlay+ of at least $50. If your bet is $20+, you’ll get $2 in credits for each TD. This is a great promo that will net you back a decent percentage of your stake by the end of this one, especially with each team projected for about three touchdowns.
- Early Payouts: When you place a moneyline bet on a side before the game, you’ll get an early win if your team has a large lead at any point of the game, even if they end up losing. For NFL, this is 17 or more points.
- Parlay Profit Boost: Marquee events, such as the Super Bowl, will include profit boosts on Same Game Parlays of three or more legs.
- Odds Boosts: Some odds on selected events will be boosted to give you more value.
Best Way to Use bet365 Indiana Bonus Code
Christian McCaffrey 125+ Rushing Yards
bet365 Sportsbook • 1 Unit
This is a great spot for Christian McCaffrey, as the Chiefs rank 28th in Rush EPA on defense, while the 49ers come in 1st in this category.
While 125+ rushing yards is a high bar, this is the best running back in the NFL that we’re talking about here.
CMC was able to hit this number only twice this season, but we’re likely going to see heavy volume from an explosive runner in an exploitable matchup, making this play worth a look at (+320) odds.
Targeting a longshot prop like this one is a great way to try to get the most of our bet365 Indiana bonus code.
|New User Promo
|How to Enter
|Bet & Get