bet365 Arizona Bonus Code GAMEDAY: $2,150 For 49ers-Chiefs
- OperatorPromotionGet Promo
Bet365 Arizona Bonus Code
Bet $5, Get $150+
2K First Bet Safety Net
bet365 has launched in Arizona, just in time for Super Bowl 58 between the San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs.
With the big game right around the corner, it’s an ideal time for AZ bettors to sign up at bet365 to take advantage of a lucrative welcome bonus.
On this page, you’ll learn the ins and outs of one of the best sportsbook promos available with the bet365 Arizona bonus code for Super Bowl 58.
bet365 Arizona Bonus Code At A Glance
|bet365 Bonus Code
|bet365 Bonus Code
|bet365 Min. Deposit
|bet365 Legal States
|NJ, CO, IA, KY, VA, OH, LA, AZ, IN
bet365 Arizona Bonus Code Explained
New signups at :
- Bet $5, Get $150
- $2K First Bet Safety Net
Take advantage of these offers because they provide you with a terrific opportunity to build your bankroll. Read on to learn about the terms and conditions attached to these promos.
bet365 Arizona Bonus Code Terms & Conditions
Bet $5, Get $150
- Click one of our links to get to bet365 Arizona.
- Create an account at the site.
- Make a minimum deposit of $10.
- Place a $5+ wager on any market, including Super Bowl 58.
- Win or lose, you’ll enjoy $150 in bet credits.
- You can break down the bonus into smaller wagers to your preference.
- The bonus credits will expire seven (7) days after being issued.
The best way to use this bonus is to take a shot on a pick with long odds. You want to get as much as you can out of your $5 wager. There’s no need to worry about risk, since you’re getting the bet credits regardless.
I recommend taking a chance on George Kittle to win Super Bowl MVP. The star tight end could make an impact over the middle with the Chiefs corners locking down the perimeter.
While a tight end has never won this award, we’ve seen five wide receivers win in the last 20 Super Bowls. Kittle is capable of producing like a wideout, racking up 125+ receiving yards in two games this season.
$2K First Bet Safety Net
- After making an account at bet365 Arizona, place your first wager on any market.
- If you win, you’ll enjoy your profit as with a usual bet.
- If you lose, your bet will be matched up to $1,000.
- For example, a losing $1,000 wager would get you back $1,000 in credits.
- You can break down your refund into smaller bets.
This is a bonus where it’s best to take a conservative approach because the goal is to win your first wager rather than rely on the refund. You don’t want to try to be recouping your losses because you used your First Bet Safety Net on a longshot with a low win probability.
I’d roll with the 49ers on the point spread, as their elite running game should be able to take advantage of a vulnerable Chiefs rush defense.
San Francisco (1st in Rush EPA) vs Kansas City (28th in Rush EPA) is a major mismatch in this game.
Other bet365 Arizona Bonus Code Offers
The fun doesn’t stop after the welcome bonus — there are more promotions at bet365 Arizona to give you more value, as follows:
- Super Bowl Parlay: If you bet $50 or more on a Super Bowl SGP or Parlay+, you’ll receive $5 in bonuses for every touchdown scored in the game. If you wager at least $20 but fewer than $50, you’ll get $2 in bonuses for every TD. We could see a high-scoring game, so you’ll have a chance to get back a portion of your stake with this offer.
- Early Payouts: Have you ever had a bad beat where your team blows a large lead? The Early Payout promo helps remove that feeling. All you need to do is place a pre-game moneyline bet. If your NFL team is up 17+ points at any point, you’ll be paid out, even if they end up losing. This promo also applies to other sports but with different winning margins.
- Parlay Profit Boost: There are profit boosts available for Same Game Parlays (3+ legs) on marquee events, such as the Super Bowl.
- Odds Boosts: Enjoy enhanced odds on selected events, such as Same Game Parlays and other player props at the Super Bowl.
Best Way to Use Your bet365 Arizona Bonus Code Offer
Christian McCaffrey 125+ Rushing Yards
bet365 Sportsbook • 1 Unit
Shoot for the moon with your Bet $5, Get $150 promo by taking an alternate line on Christian McCaffrey’s rushing yards.
CMC is in a great spot against a defense that ranked 28th in Rush EPA this season. We can expect a heavy workload as the 49ers try to keep Patrick Mahomes off the field.
If you prefer to go with the $2K First Bet Safety Net, I’d recommend targeting McCaffrey on his regular rushing yards line, which is currently at 90.5 at bet365.
CMC has been able to surpass this number in seven of his last 10 games.
|New User Promo
|How to Enter
|Bet & Get