Best Week 13 ParlayAll odds and lines from PointsBet, current as of Thursday at 10:30 a.m. ET.
1. Indianapolis Colts (-186)
2. New England Patriots -1 (-110)
3. Cleveland Browns-Tennessee Titans Over 53.5 (-110)
💰 Winning $10 bet would pay $56.15 (+461) 💰
1. Indianapolis Colts (-186)The two biggest differences between the Colts and Texans is defense. The Colts employ one of the league’s best defensive units while the Texans have one of the worst in all phases. Indianapolis’ defense is also opportunistic and has gone on stretches this season in which their defense has contributed points off turnovers. And although Deshaun Watson has only recorded five giveaways this season — all interceptions — he is not as careful facing the Colts. In five career meetings with the Colts, Watson has thrown a pick in four of them.
[esi cache="public" adrotate group="1" ttl="60"]The Texans’ offense has popped of late, but they took a substantial blow earlier in the week, learning Will Fuller will miss the rest of the season as he has been suspended by the league for six games for PEDs. Fuller is not the only loss, however; Kenny Stills was released last week — they can still bring him back if he is fully healthy from a previous quad injury — and Randall Cobb was placed on the injured reserve list with a toe injury, shortly preceding Stills’ release. Watson is left with Brandin Cooks, Isaiah Coulter, and Keke Coutee as his top three wideouts. We know Cooks is capable, but Coutee is a veteran who has played sparingly while Coulter has hardly seen the field. I didn’t even mention David Johnson‘s absence either — not like Houston was running the ball very well anyway. The Colts’ defense should smother the Texans en route to a much-needed bounce-back win. Look for Jonathan Taylor, who missed last week’s loss to the Titans after being placed on the reserve/ COVID-19 list, to be a difference-maker facing an inept Texans run defense. DeForest Buckner‘s return from the COVID-19 list along the defensive line should also help Indy’s defense.
2. New England Patriots -1 (-110)Entering 2020, Bill Belichick is 19-5 facing rookie quarterbacks during his tenure as Patriots head coach. And as well as Justin Herbert has played this season, Belichick can stifle even the best first-year signal-callers. Belichick won’t manage Herbert and the Chargers’ offense with defense alone, however. The Patriots are third in team run plays per game (32.3). If the Patriots can effectively run the ball facing a Chargers defense allowing the 15th most rushing yards per game (120.5), Herbert will be stuck on the sidelines, limiting his ability to pick apart a suspect Patriots defense. Coaching will be the difference in this game. The Patriots are 3-1 in their past four games, getting wins over the Ravens and Cardinals in that period. The Chargers are 2-8 straight-up in their past 10 games.
3. Cleveland Browns-Tennessee Titans Over 53.5 (-110)The Titans and Browns match-up well. Both teams can run the football and operate their best limiting their quarterbacks and utilizing the play-action pass. On the defensive side of the ball, we have seen both of these teams step up and smother their opponents. We have also seen both teams get lit up. The Browns’ defense is banged up too, which won’t help their cause. While Myles Garrett is expected to return after missing each of the past two games following a stint on the reserve/ COVID-19 list, which will bolster their front seven, Cleveland’s secondary is not as lucky. Four members of the Browns secondary are on the injury report. While Sheldrick Redwine (knee) is questionable, Denzel Ward (calf) is doubtful while Ronnie Harrisron Jr. (shoulder) and Greedy Williams (shoulder) are both out. A.J. Brown, Jonnu Smith, and Corey Davis may have a field day. The Over is 8-1-1 in the Titans’ past 10 games and 6-4 for the Browns’ in their past 10 as well.
Prepare Week 13 betting tips and plan
- Read our latest NFL news, analysis, tips, predictions and betting tips.
- Learn how to bet on sports, including strategies, key terms, and betting process.
- Watch videos of our latest NFL analysis and predictions from experts.
- Choose the sportsbook and betting offer that fits your budget and strategy.
[esi sportsbookgrid num=3 ttl=”0″]