Best NFL Betting Promos For Super Bowl 58
- OperatorPromotionGet Promo
49ers vs. Chiefs Promo
Bet $5, Get $158
Super Bowl 58 is a much-anticipated matchup between two of the championship favorites coming into the year in the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers.
It will be interesting to see if Patrick Mahomes can win the Super Bowl for the third time, but the 49ers will look to spoil that with a win.
This is the ideal time to take advantage of the best sportsbook promos for NFL betting, so read through this page to learn about the top offers.
Super Bowl 58 Promos At A Glance
|User Experience + Existing User Promos
|Best Odds + Daily SuperBoost
|Huge Welcome Offers + Rewards Program
|Daily Odds Boosts + Great Rewards
|Mobile App Experience + Fast Payouts
Best BetMGM Chiefs vs 49ers Promos
You can find one of the top welcome bonuses available at .
BetMGM Terms & Conditions
- Make your first wager at BetMGM (minimum $5).
- Once the bet is settled (win or loss), you will get $158 in credits.
- The bonus will be distributed as two (2) $50 tokens and one (1) $58 credit.
The best way to take advantage of this bonus is to find your favorite longshot, such as George Kittle first touchdown. This is how you’ll maximize the return on investment on your $5 bet, since you’re getting $158 in credits either way.
Once you get your bonus, make sure that you aren’t reckless just because it isn’t cash. Treat it as if it were wagered with your personal funds.
Mix in a parlay with one token for a nice payout, but use your other two credits on straight bets to play it safe.
Best bet365 Chiefs vs 49ers Promos
Be sure to take advantage of the terrific new-player offers at .
bet365 Terms & Conditions
Bet $5, Get $150
- Place your first bet ($5+).
- Win or lose, you’ll get $150 in credits.
- The bonus will expire seven (7) days after it has been received.
Try for a nice payout with a prop with long odds here. Take a shot on Travis Kelce to score the first touchdown to get a bit of a boost in value compared to anytime touchdown.
$2K First Bet Safety Net
- Your first bet will be reimbursed if it loses.
- This is capped at $2,000.
- If you win, you won’t receive any bonus.
Go with a conservative approach here, as your goal is to win your first bet, rather than rely on the refund. Targeting Over 47.5 points in an indoor game between two talented offenses looks like a good pick.
Best Caesars Chiefs vs 49ers Promos
If you’re looking for a lucrative signup offer, .
Caesars Terms & Conditions
- Deposit at least $10 into your Caesars account.
- Place your first bet — if it loses, you’ll have your first bet refunded up to $1,000.
- This will be provided as one (1) bet token that matches your initial bet.
It’s imperative that you play this conservatively — don’t use your bonus on a risky pick. You want to make sure that your bet wins rather than having to chase your loss with the refund.
My pick would be to go with Brock Purdy Under 31.5 pass attempts, since the 49ers figure to go with a run-heavy approach against a vulnerable Chiefs defense.
Best DraftKings Chiefs vs 49ers Promos
You’re going to want to head over to to take advantage of their Bet $5, Get $200 promo. You won’t need to input a promo code to activate this offer.
DraftKings Terms & Conditions
- Bet $5+ on your first pick.
- Receive $200 in credits even if it loses.
- This will be given as eight (8) $25 tokens.
As with other Bet & Get offers, you have an opportunity to maximize your $5 bet with a higher payout. Choose three to four of your favorite props to build a Same Game Parlay.
Going with 49ers ML + Christian McCaffrey Anytime TD + George Kittle Over 45.5 Receiving Yards looks like a nice option.
Best FanDuel Super Bowl 58 Promos
Bettors would be wise to sign up at for a Bet $5, Get $200 offer just in time for Chiefs vs 49ers. There is no promo code required for this offer.
FanDuel Terms & Conditions
- Place a $5+ wager as your first bet.
- Receive $200 in credits if it wins.
- What’s great about this is it’s in site credit instead of fixed bet tokens that can’t be broken down into smaller wagers.
FanDuel has a number of betting markets to choose from in the Super Bowl, giving you several options for this bonus.
But since you need to win to unlock the bonus, I would suggest playing it safe, perhaps going with the Over 47.5 in the full game.
Best Bet for Super Bowl
Christian McCaffrey: Over 90.5 Rushing Yards at
The 49ers rank 1st in Rush EPA on offense, while the Chiefs rank 28th in the same stat on defense, so this is an exploitable matchup for Christian McCaffrey.
While this is a high bar to clear at 90.5, CMC is the best running back in the NFL and could easily soar past this number.
I’m predicting the 49ers to win this game — if I’m correct, that would likely mean more rushing volume for McCaffrey, which bodes well for this prop.
|New & Existing User Promo
|How to Enter
|Bet and Get