San Francisco 49ers (4-5) at New Orleans Saints (6-2)The San Francisco 49ers visit the New Orleans Saints at Mercedes-Benz Superdome on Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET. Here’s our complete guide to 49ers-Saints Bet Tips. All odds and lines from PointsBet, current as of Thursday at 11 p.m. ET.
49ers Saints Bet Tips
49ers-Saints Odds and Betting Lines
- Against The Spread: Saints -10 (+100) / 49ers +10 (-121)
- Moneyline: Saints (-455) / 49ers (+350)
- Total: 49 — Over 49 (-110) / Under 49 (-110)
- Implied Team Totals: Saints 29.5, 49ers 19.5
[esi cache="public" adrotate group="1" ttl="60"]
49ers-Saints Injury Report
- QB Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle), OUT, IR to return
- TE George Kittle (foot), OUT, IR to return
- RB Raheem Mostert (ankle), OUT, IR to return
- RB Jeff Wilson (ankle), OUT, IR to return
- WR Kendrick Bourne (undisclosed), IR, Reserve - COVID-19
- RB Tevin Coleman (knee), Doubtful
- WR Deebo Samuel (hamstring) Doubtful
- CB Richard Sherman (calf), IR - Expected Return - Week 10
- QB Drew Brees (shoulder), Questionable
- WR Michael Thomas (ankle), Questionable
- RT Ryan Ramczyk (back), Questionable
49ers-Saints Players to WatchSF QB Nick Mullens is set to make his fourth start of the season for the 49ers. He also appeared in two other games, following an injury to Jimmy Garoppolo. In Mullens’ three starts, he is averaging 278 pass yards and has thrown for exactly one TD in each contest. Facing a Saints D that shut down none other than Tom Brady last week, Mullens could have a tough go on Sunday. He does get some positive injury/health news with Brandon Aiyuk set to return after being reinstated from the IR Reserve/COVID-19 list. With George Kittle on IR and Deebo Samuel listed as doubtful, Mullens will likely have to rely on Aiyuk and Week 9 star Richie James, who caught nine balls for 184 yards and a TD last Thursday night. NO QB Drew Brees is also on the injury report, but he’s on the same schedule as last week when the future Hall of Famer threw for 222 yards and four TDs. Brees has eight passing TDs in the Saints’ three games since their Week 6 bye, and the 49ers have allowed opposing QBs to throw for four TDs in each of their last two contests. This should be good news for New Orleans receivers, specifically Michael Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders, as six of those eight TDs went to WRs. Alvin Kamara should also remain heavily involved in the Saints’ offense, but I’d expect most of his production to also come through the air. The 49ers haven’t allowed a 100-yard rusher this season and have only give up three rushing TDs in nine games.
49ers-Saints Weather ReportThe Mercedes-Benz Superdome is a dome, so there is no weather impact on the Week 10 49ers-Saints game.
49ers-Saints Betting Guide
BEST BET: Over 49 (-110)I don’t often take over/under total as my best bet, but with such a large point spread, I’m in a bit of a pickle here. The Saints have hit the over in all four games played at the Superdome this season and the 49ers have an over record of 3-1 in their 2020 road games. New Orleans is also averaging 30.5 points per game (30.2 at home and 30.8 on the road), meaning we only need 20 from a 49ers’ team that has put up at least that number in seven of its nine games. The two games San Fran missed that mark, they scored 17. All of this tells me we should get at least 50 points on the board in this one, so I’ll take the over.
[esi sportsbookgrid num=3 ttl=”0″]
CONSIDER: Saints -10 (+100)Since I think we might be playing for a tie here, as I have the Saints winning by exactly 10 points, this falls under a bet to consider. I’d prefer to buy half-a-point and get the Saints at -9.5 as those odds should be -120 at the worst.
PASS: Saints (-455)The Saints are more than likely going to win this game, but I wouldn’t risk more than 4-to-1 on my money, just in case the 49ers pull off a massive upset. Pauly Parlays is 27-15-2 on his NFL Best Bets in 2020.
Prepare Week 10 betting tips and plan
- Read our latest NFL news, analysis, tips, predictions and betting tips.
- Learn how to bet on sports, including strategies, key terms, and betting process.
- Watch videos of our latest NFL analysis and predictions from experts.
- Choose the sportsbook and betting offer that fits your budget and strategy.