Early NFL Betting Preview: Favorites & Marquee Game Picks (Take The Points Podcast)
The Game Day’s Adam Kramer (@KegsnEggs) and Marcus Mosher (@Marcus_Mosher) discuss the release of the 2021 NFL schedule and the best matchups to look forward to.🎧 🎙️ Subscribe & listen to every episode of The Game Day Podcast:
Listen to the latest full episode:
➡️ Fill In the Blank: Schedule Release
- I am _____ for Bucs-Cowboys to kick off the season
- The Bucs having on paper one of the league’s easiest schedules is ______
- Your favorite primetime game of the season is ______
- ______ has the most favorable schedule for a playoff run
- After looking at schedules, the first coach to get fired will be _____
➡️ Early Lines To Examine
- Week 1: Saints -2.5 vs. Packers
- Week 4: Bucs at Pats… what’s the number? Bucs -3.5
- Steelers to Make the Playoffs +180
- Cowboys +110 to win division (favorites)
- GB -163 to Win division (favorites)
➡️ How Many Beers (Between 1 and 10)
- Steelers schedule… how many beers?
- Green Bay with 5 primetime games. If Rodgers is traded, how many beers for major networks?
- Signing Tim Tebow to play tight end… how many beers?
- Power washing a swing set… how many?
➡️ The Future
- quick futures you like