FanDuel Casino Review & Bonus
FanDuel Casino offers a user-friendly interface along with lucrative welcome bonuses and promotions as well as a strong selection of games. The online casino is a terrific addition to the FanDuel brand.
Overview of FanDuel Casino
Shared Wallet with Sportsbook
Live Dealer Games
Sometimes Issues Confirming Location
- Mobile Experience
- Payment Options
- Game Selection
- Customer Support
FanDuel Casino QUICK FACTS
Sports Betting, Casino
NJ, PA, MI, WV
“This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. This compensation does not impact our opinions in this review or elsewhere about these products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, please visit this page. Thank you.”
FanDuel Casino Hands-on Review
FanDuel started off as a daily fantasy sports provider before evolving into one of the most popular sportsbooks in the country. Their parent company is Paddy Power Betfair, which has experience in casino gaming.
As a reputable brand across the iGaming space, it’s no surprise to see that FanDuel features an impressive online casino as well. It is currently available in four states and we can project continued growth in the foreseeable future.
FanDuel is partnered with the following casinos in the states in which it is operational: Valley Forge (PA), Motor City (MI), and The Greenbrier (WV).
FanDuel Casino works alongside the FanDuel Sportsbook, so users can enjoy a single wallet between both platforms. This is convenient because you won’t need to deposit funds into two separate accounts.
You’ll also find a welcome bonus that is among the best in the industry, along with helpful promos to get you off to a strong start with your online casino gaming. The selection is robust, so you’ll be sure to find your favorite slot or table game at FanDuel Casino.
Is FanDuel Casino Legit?
FanDuel Casino is a legitimate platform partnered with an experienced brand in casino gaming. The company has a strong track record of success, so you can always feel at ease when depositing funds into your account.
Can You Win Real Money Playing at FanDuel Casino?
You are able to win real money while playing at FanDuel Casino. All you need to do is be within state lines at the time, as the site utilizes geofencing technology to comply with federal regulations. The online casino is currently available in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Michigan.
FanDuel Casino Signup Bonus
Signup bonuses are important because they help you get off to a strong start in your online casino venture. Operators like FanDuel provide new users with lucrative offers just for making a deposit or participating in the casino. You can unlock these bonuses by clicking one of our links or putting in our promo code.
Check out an explanation of each type of new-player offer as well as an in-depth look at what FanDuel Casino has to offer its new users.
FanDuel Casino $100 Free
Through our exclusive partnership with FanDuel Online Casino, new players will receive an additional $100 in site credit when you use our link to register a new account. Wondering how it works? Click GET BONUS and you will be taken to the FanDuel Casino landing page, and click register.
Once the registration process is complete, your first 24 hours is risk-free up to $1,000. After the 24 hour risk-free period is done, you will see $25 in site credit added to your account every week for the first four weeks. Those site credits just need to be wagered 1x through to convert them to your cash balance.
FanDuel Casino Risk-Free Bonus
FanDuel is offering new users a risk-free bonus of up to $1,000. This means that your first 24 hours of cumulative wagers are risk-free if it ends up as a losing day. The clock starts immediately following your first bet.
If your first day ends up profitable, you won’t receive any site credits. For example, if I deposited $1,000 and my balance was $1,200 after one day, I would not be eligible for this bonus because I won money.
However, if I lost a total of $1,000 within this timeframe, I would be refunded that exact amount in site credits. These act as free bets that can be used on any casino game.
The best part about this bonus is that you only have a 1x wagering requirement. This means that you only need to play through it once before it becomes withdrawable.
You can satisfy this wagering requirement with any game or denomination. This means that I can play slots, table games, or live dealer games at any dollar figure to hit 1x my bet credits.
Once this is done, you can withdraw these funds.
In this case, my $1,000 would be eligible for a cashout if I wagered another $1,000 in total bets.
There is one catch to remember, as you need to make sure to use these bonus funds within seven days. It’s a “use it or lose it” scenario, so make sure to maintain an active account to take full advantage of this offer.
This is a type of bonus where users receive bet credits just for registering for an account. There is no need to deposit any funds in order to unlock this offer.
It’s a useful offer because it provides you with a trial run, where you can test out the online casino before deciding whether or not to fund your account.
FanDuel Casino is not currently offering a no-deposit bonus but that may change in the future.
Deposit bonuses are when an online casino matches your first deposit up to a maximum amount in site credits. It’s a great offer because it doubles your money, putting you in a great position to build your bankroll.
There isn’t a deposit bonus available at FanDuel Casino at this time.
Free Spins allow new users to play slot games for free. This offer is capped at a maximum number. This bonus gives you the chance to hit a high payout on the slots without using your own money.
There isn’t a Free Spins offer at FanDuel Casino right now but check back for any updates.
FanDuel Casino Promotions
You don’t have to be a new user to enjoy more promotions, as FanDuel Casino has several lucrative offers throughout the year. Please be mindful that promos can vary from state to state.
You can find an explanation of each listed below.
March to $1,000,000
Random selection of 100 winners for bonus prizes. To be eligible, you need to place a $50+ wager on any game. You can put in one entry per day. The prizes increase every couple of days, starting at $50 and finishing at $3,000. These are provided in site credits that must be used within seven days.
Opt-in to the promo and earn bonuses while playing casino games. These vary depending on your wager, starting at a $100-$199 amount ($2 bonus) and ending at $10,000 ($100 bonus).
FanDuel Casino Refer-a-Friend
Access your referral link at the FanDuel homepage by clicking “Earn $$$.” The person that you refer must be a new registration. Both you and your referral will receive $50 each in site credits once you play through $10 in bets. This also applies to sports betting.
Game of the Week
Each week features a new assigned game for this bonus. Wager at least $50 on the assigned game to get a $5 bonus each time you meet this requirement.
Table Games Risk-Free on Wednesdays
Bet at least $25 on table games and get $10 risk-free. You are eligible for the bonus if your losses range from $1-$10.
Thursday Blackjack Warrior
Receive bonuses ranging from $2-$250 if you play blackjack on Thursdays, depending on the size of your bet.
My FanDuel Casino App Experience
FanDuel is renowned for its user-friendly app on both daily fantasy and sports betting platforms, so it was no surprise to see the online casino function so effectively as well.
The app looks the same as the desktop browser, making it an easy transition from computer to mobile.
You’ll find each game sorted by category, including “Most Popular Casino Games.” It was nice to have it categorized by its popularity in addition to game type.
You can even bookmark your favorite games so that it’s easy for you to access whenever you want to play at the online casino.
The games are displayed with bright images that help captivate the viewer. It adds a sleek aesthetic to the page.
The promos are cycling in a constant loop at the top of the screen, allowing you to always be aware of any new or existing offers.
The customer support team is easily accessible and so are the responsible gambling guidelines. This is good to resolve any issues and keep you aware of the risks involved with online casinos.
The app is available on iOS and Android devices. It runs smoothly with no issues with lagging or crashing.
Should You Play at FanDuel Casino?
You should play at FanDuel Casino because the platform optimizes the iGaming experience through its effective mobile app and robust selection of bonuses and games.
The app is among the best in the industry. Everything is easily accessible and you won’t have to worry about any technical issues affecting your gaming.
While the risk-free bonus is not as good as a first-deposit match, the fact that it only has a 1x playthrough requirement makes it a terrific offer. You won’t have to worry about losing your site credits due to excessive wagering requirements.
You’ll find numerous payment methods, making it easy to deposit and withdraw funds. The customer support team is always available to address any issues.
I would highly recommend this online casino to both new and experienced players.
How To Join FanDuel Casino
- Click our link to access the FanDuel Casino landing page
- Choose “Register” and input your personal information
- This includes your name, email, promo code, address, date of birth, and SSN
- Select your preferred payment method and make your first deposit
- You’re now ready to play!
Payment Methods Available
FanDuel Casino features several payment methods available, so there’s no need to worry about this process. There is a minimum of $10 for both forms of payment. While you’ll find more deposit options than withdrawals, there are still enough to make payment convenient. You’ll find a list of these methods below.
- Credit/Debit Cards: Use your Visa or MasterCard to deposit funds into your account
- PayNearMe: When you choose this option, you’ll receive a bar code, which you need to bring along with cash to any convenience store. Once your bar code is scanned and cash is received, your account balance will reflect the deposit within 15 minutes.
- PayPal: As the world’s most popular eWallet, PayPal is another secure form of payment. Simply input your email and password to access your account and make your deposit. Please note that your PayPal email must match the one on file at FanDuel Casino.
- ACH/eCheck: Sync your checking account by inputting your account and routing number. You can then deposit through a wire transfer.
- Online Banking: Log into your bank account and access the “Pay Bill” feature. It allows for a quick and easy deposit or withdrawal.
- Credit/Debit Cards: Use your Visa, MasterCard or Discover card to get money into your Caesars account
- Cash at Cage: Go to an affiliated land-based casino with your cash and photo identification for a quick deposit.
- Venmo: An eWallet that allows for a convenient deposit. Similar to PayPal, just log into your account.
- Check by Mail: You can mail your deposit either as a personal check, money order, or cashier’s check. Please note that this is the slowest payment method, so give it up to two weeks for processing. We encourage you to use online payment, it’s much more efficient.
- ACH/e-Check: You are able to withdraw your funds back into your checking account after you have made a deposit.
- PayPal: Request a withdrawal through PayPal and once it is approved, it will be reflected into your balance. From there, you can either use it to purchase products at PayPal or send it to your bank account.
- Cash at Cage: Put in a request for a cash withdrawal and then go to a FanDuel-affiliated land-based casino to pick up your cash.
- Venmo: Log into your account and withdraw your funds once they have transferred from FanDuel to Venmo.
- Check by Mail: You can request to receive a check through the mail. You should receive it in approximately two weeks.
FanDuel Casino features several games to choose from, including slots, table games, video poker, and live dealer. Keep in mind that the selection can vary by state.
You’ll find an overview of each game type below.
FanDuel Casino has a ton of slot games that are conveniently organized by category. Some of these games include Divine Fortune Megaways, Twin Spin, Starburst, and Mercy of the Gods.
You’ll find a nice selection of jackpot games, which is great because it gives you a chance to hit a high payout. Jackpot slots have their own separate category, making them easy to find.
The online casino features is a limited selection of table games that include Blackjack, Baccarat, and Roulette.
IGT Blackjack is the traditional version with customizable options where you can alter things like pace of play. The minimum is only 10 cents, so this is accessible for any type of player. NetEnt Blackjack offers up to three hands with higher max bets. Baccarat is the traditional style of game.
The site includes both American (both ‘0’ and ’00’), European (only ‘0’), and French roulette (similar to European but with a different layout).
FanDuel Casino features a nice collection of video poker games brought to you by IGT’s Game King, which is a renowned name in the casino industry.
You’ll find several games, including the following:
- Jacks or Better
- Bonus Poker
- Bonus Poker Deluxe
- Double Bonus Poker
- Double Double Bonus Poker
- Triple Double Bonus Poker
- Deuces Wild Poker
- Deuces Wild Bonus Poker
- Joker Poker
Live dealer has become a popular game type because of its hybrid nature, combining the best of both online and casino games. These include dealers working your game while streaming from a remote location as you put in online wagers.
You’ll find games like Blackjack, Blackjack Live, Roulette Live, Three Card Poker, and Ultimate Texas Hold’em.
FanDuel Casino has a rewards system that gives you points depending on your game and wager. Please find the breakdown below.
- Five tier points per every $1 wagered in slots
- Three tier points per every $1 bet on table games and video poker
- One tier point per every $1 on blackjack
These points grant you a tier level at the end of each month. Here’s how it works:
- Iron Level (0-12,499 points): 5,000 points gets you $1 in cash
- Bronze Level (12,500-99,000 points): 4,000 points gives you $1 in cash
- Silver Level (100,000-250,000 points): 3,000 points gets you $1 in cash and you receive emails of exclusive VIP offers
- Gold Level (250,000-500,000 points): All you need to get $1 is $2,000 points. On top of VIP promos, you get perks like concert tickets, fine wines, and more
- Platinum Level (1,250,000-2,500,000 points): You are entitled to each offer from lower tiers along with $1 per 1,000 points. Players are also given a VIP host while playing at the online casino.
FanDuel is a trusted brand, so you’ll always feel at ease when resolving an issue with their customer support team, available on the following platforms:
- FAQs: Access this section to try to resolve your problem on your own first
- Live Chat: Speak to a representative for an immediate resolution
- Telephone: Dial 877-689-0662 to speak to someone on the phone
- Email: Contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter: You can even write a letter requesting support, but online methods are much better
Self-Exclusion & Player Safety
FanDuel provides users with the necessary tools for responsible gambling. At the top of the page, you’ll find a phone number and website to access if you are in need of support.
There is also a “Responsible Gaming” link at the “Help” section. This brings you to a landing page where you can click “Timeout” to take a temporary self-exclusion period or delete your account permanently.
You can even set personal limits on deposits and wagers, which is great to set boundaries for yourself.
This section is helpful to ensure that players are supported if necessary.
States Where You Can Play At FanDuel Casino
FanDuel Casino is available in New Jersey, Michigan, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. You must be within state lines in order to participate.
Does FanDuel Casino Have An Online Sportsbook?
FanDuel has one of the most popular online sportsbooks in the industry. You can access it through a link on the casino site. You also have a dual wallet between both platforms.
Check out The Game Day’s review of FanDuel sportsbook here.