Betting on the PGA Tour is fun, but there’s one way to make it even better.
Cashing in on bonuses and promotions that boost your playable funds makes gambling on golf even greater. Given the long odds associated with betting on golf, using bonuses and promotions to try and cash in is a great way to bet while not risking valuable funds.
But how does one take the best advantage of these promos and bonuses? Fortunately, we’re here to help.
Benefits of PGA Tour Betting Bonuses
There’s no shortage of benefits to using bonuses to bet on golf, especially given the likelihood that betting on a player to win, finish top-five or top-10 in an individual tournament is difficult. Those wagers come with long odds, meaning you’ll want to use a risk-free bet or having a deposit match bonus to max out your playable funds.
Fortunately, every online sportsbook has some sort of new-signup bonus, which means there are dozens of promos for golf bettors to take advantage of.
Types of PGA Tour Betting Bonuses
Picking your favorite bonus to use while betting on golf is a matter of preference, but the best ones are the ones that max out your playable funds. Here’s a look at each:
- Deposit matches: The king of sportsbook bonuses. A deposit match provides new players with 100% of their initial deposit, meaning a new user can double his/her playable funds without breaking the bank.
- Risk-free bets: Risk-free bets are good, especially when they pay back in site credit, which not all risk-free bets do. Some risk-free bets enable users a second bet of first amount lost. But the best ones pay back in site credit.
- Bet-and-gets: Bet and gets are great too since they enable users a lot of bonus funds while putting out a small amount of money on a likely occurrence — some users can even play both sides of the bet-and-get to ensure they win the bonus funds.
- No-deposit bonuses: No-deposit bonuses are rare but extremely useful since they give bettors free funds without depositing anything.
Best Betting Sites With PGA Tour Signup Bonuses
There are dozens of online betting sites. Here’s a few of our favorites
Caesars sportsbook has exceptional odds, which is a major reason to have playable funds in their sportsbook. The best odds provide the best payouts, and Caesars’ odds are among the best in the biz.
Caesars also provides boosted odds and a slew of promotions, especially for new signups. Plus, every wager gives users Caesars rewards, which can be used for dining credits, hotel stays at Caesars properties or even sports tickets.
FanDuel also has exceptional odds, sometimes even better than Caesars, and has a ton of betting markets for each golf tournament each weekend. FanDuel invented the Same-Game Parlay, which allows sports bettors to combine multiple betting events, and even now offers the Same-Game Parlay+, which enables users to combine bets from multiple same events to max out profit.
The FanDuel app also enables a ton of markets for golf bettors, which makes it one of the best around for golf gamblers.
DraftKings has no shortage of betting markets for PGA Tour events too and specializes in futures bets for majors and marquee tournaments.
The DraftKings app makes Same-Game Parlays a breeze as well by enabling users to combine multiple markets by toggling an icon. DraftKings is available in just about every state online sports betting is, which makes it one of the go-to options for people looking to bet on sports online.
BetMGM is one of the best sportsbooks in the U.S. for betting on the PGA Tour, since it has a partnership with the pro-golf tour. BetMGM has a slew of betting markets and even offers a live streaming service for certain marquee events.
With BetMGM, users can also earn rewards that can be cashed out at MGM properties and for dining credits too. The BetMGM is user-friendly and offers great futures on majors and even the Ryder Cup.
BetRivers is a great sportsbook for golf betting, especially for inexperienced bettors who may be intimidated by certain terms and lines. BetRivers has a helpful glossary of terms and explains what each option means, thus making novice gamblers feel more comfortable before parting ways with their hard-earned money.
The BetRivers app also has an extremely helpful way for golf fans to bet on their players too. Golf bettors can look up their preferred player and bet on him to win a major and get stats or facts to help make the most informed decision.
How To Pick the Best PGA Tour Sportsbook Bonus
Picking your preferred sportsbook can be a matter of feel, but here is some tangible criteria to consider while trying to determine which book to use most:
- Odds: The best odds lead to the best profits, which is the most important thing in sports gambling. Getting the largest payout is integral and adds a level of satisfaction to a job well done of winning a bet.
- Bonuses: Cashing in on elite bonuses is a great way to boost your playable funds, and since winning money is the name of the game, taking advantage of the best bonuses is essential.
- Boosts: Maybe Jon Rahm’s odds to finish in the top-10 are boosted to +100 at one sportsbook in a given tournament. Or maybe his odds to make the cut are boosted to -110, when other books have it at -200. Cashing in on great boosts will enhance playable funds and ensure more money coming in.
- Login ease: It might seem trivial, but odds change fast, especially when you’re betting live. Some sportsbooks are easier to log into than others — really. Find the one that enables you to bet quickly.
- Deposit/Withdrawal methods: You don’t want to have to wait a fortnight to receive your payout, right? Find the sportsbook with the most and easiest deposit and withdrawal options and get in the game instantly or collect your winnings faster.
2022 PGA Tour Majors Schedule
Here’s a look at the PGA Tour majors schedule, which is prime time for golf bettors:
- The Masters: Augusta National Golf Club. Augusta, Georgia. April 6-10.
- PGA Championship: Southern Hills Country Club. Tulsa, Oklahoma. May 19-22.
- The US Open: The Country Club. Brookline, Massachusetts. June 16-19.
- The Open Championship: St. Andrews Links. St. Andrews, Scotland. July 14-17.
Best Betting Sites PGA Tour Signup Bonuses
There are some great new-signup bonuses for users. Here’s a look at each of the most popular offers from the sportsbooks listed above:
PGA Tour Betting No-Deposit Bonus
The no-deposit bonus is without a doubt the best bonus since bettors receive free funds just for signing up. Unfortunately, these are extremely rare, and are only for a few dollars, think $5-$10, when offered.
PGA Tour Betting Deposit Bonus
Deposit bonus are the best bonuses because they double a bettor’s playable funds. That means a user can bet twice as much without spending more than he/she wishes.
Deposit bonuses must be played through a certain number of times in order to be cashed out, meaning that bettors must use the bonus funds before they can withdraw from their accounts, but with deposit bonuses users can receive profit plus stake on successful bets as opposed to just profit on a free bet.
PGA Tour Betting Risk-Free Bet
Risk-free bets are really good too, especially if losing bets are paid out in site credit instead of free bets. If the risk-free bet is paid out in a reimbursable second wager it can be a dicey situation. But losing bets that are paid out in site credit also essentially double a player’s funds if your bet loses and can create major earnings if the bet hits.
PGA Tour Betting Bet & Get
Bet and Gets are also terrific because they provide bettors with a slew of free bets in exchange for a likely outcome happening. For instance, in golf a bettor might receive $200 for putting $5 on a birdie being scored by one player or one of the top players in the world makes the cut at an individual tournament.
In a bet-and-get, the payout might be $200 in the form of five free $40 bets, which enables users to boost their playable funds fast without putting out much in the first place.
Best PGA Tour Betting Promotions
New users on FanDuel may get +2000 odds or longer in a bet-and-get situation if an elite player makes the cut, which is an exceptional way to boost playable funds. BetMGM players may get insurance on a single-game parlay during a tournament round, which is essentially a risk-free bet by a different name. DraftKings might boost the odds of a single player to score below par on his round.
Every bonus is worth taking advantage of, since sportsbooks don’t exist to give money away. Try the one that feels right to you, especially while placing a bet you believe in.
How To Use PGA Tour Betting Bonuses
What to bet on depends on your bonus. If you received a deposit match, make sure to try to find reasonable odds for markets — in the -200 or shorter range — to build up those funds. If you received a risk-free bet that reimburses in site credit then find a longer-odds market you love, like choosing your favorite player or the player you feel is the best matchup in an individual tournament, to win or finish in the top-5.
If you are getting a risk-free bet that reimburses in a second bet of equal stake then try a longer-odds play first then a much-shorter odds play second to ensure you still have funds available in the future.
If you have a bet-and-get, make sure to cash in on the first bet then put those free bets to use with something you love. You’ll never regret placing a free bet on a market you love, even if it doesn’t hit.
Where Can I Legally Bet With PGA Tour Bonuses & Promotions?
Legally betting on the PGA Tour with bonuses is confined to the states where online sports betting is legal. Here’s a list of those states:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
- West Virginia
Look for More than One PGA Tour Betting Bonus & Promotion
Bettors would be wise to take advantage of each new-signup offer since those promotions typically only go around once, and once a bettor has playable funds in multiple sportsbook accounts, he or she can shop for odds and compare markets on all the best golf betting options around.
Since so many sportsbooks have great golf betting options prospective PGA Tour bettors also will have no trouble finding a bet he/she loves as well.