Pennsylvania sports betting bonus codes are provided to new users upon registration. It can be as a first deposit bonus, risk-free bet, no deposit bonus, and/or free bet.
These bonuses are important because they allow sports bettors to test out the sportsbook. They also put them in a better position to succeed in sports betting.
Sportsbooks provide free bet credits with these bonus codes, so be sure to take advantage of these promotions.
Are Pennsylvania Sportsbook Promos Worth It?
Pennsylvania sportsbook promos are worth it because they provide users with a better opportunity to be successful in sports betting. Here are some of its benefits:
- New users get bet credits to use to test out the sportsbook
- They can try out an unfamiliar betting market without incurring financial risk
- Users can use the bet credits to build their bankrolls
- New sports bettors can use the bet credits as a way of gaining experience in sports betting and understanding the different types of bets
Best PA Sports Betting Sites With Signup Bonuses
DraftKings Sportsbook PA
DraftKings Sportsbook started off as a leader in the daily fantasy sports industry before expanding to sports betting. It is now considered one of the premier betting sites in the country and the most widely available sportsbook in the country.
The sportsbook has a sleek app with every betting market that you’ll need. DraftKings has several player props that help set it apart from the competition. You can also rack up rewards for some more bonuses on the website.
The sportsbook is currently offering new users their Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets.
FanDuel Sportsbook PA
FanDuel Sportsbook has transitioned from pioneer in daily fantasy sports into an industry giant in sports betting. They have a user-friendly app with a variety of betting markets as well as a comprehensive selection of player props.
You’ll also find some useful promotions, like odds boosts, where odds on selected games are increased to help the user win potentially higher payouts. FanDuel allows users to place single-game parlays as well, giving bettors the chance to hit on a high payout.
FanDuel provides new users with a welcome bonus that includes their Bet $5, Get $2500 offer.
BetMGM Sportsbook PA
BetMGM Sportsbook was created out of a partnership between MGM Resorts and Entain Holdings. It is a reputable brand where you can feel secure depositing funds. The sportsbook is now one of the most successful in the industry and often one of the first operators to enter new markets.
The site provides a user-friendly experience with options for live streaming, useful promotions and a variety of betting markets. It’s great that this sportsbook allows users to watch the games that they bet on, adding excitement to the experience.
BetMGM also offers a risk-free bet of a maximum of $1,000. If you lose your first bet ($50+), you will receive free bets in 20 percent denominations. This means that if your bet is $1,000, you’ll get five $200 free bets. If your first bet is less than $49, you will one free bet that equals your original wager.
Betway Sportsbook PA
Betway Sportsbook originated out of the United Kingdom, becoming one of the most popular betting sites in the country. Betway expanded to the United States and has started to establish a foothold in the country.
The site features a robust selection of odds boosts, known as “Betway Boosts." This promo helps you get more value out of your bet. The sheer volume of odds boosts helps make Betway a strong choice.
New users are entitled to a risk-free bet of up to $1,000 when joining Betway. This is a high sum that puts Betway among the elite in welcome bonuses.
Unibet Sportsbook PA
Unibet Sportsbook is a popular European sportsbook that has made its way to the United States. The site offers several betting markets along with the Bet Builder option, allowing users to create single-game parlays.
There are certain props available at Unibet that you might not find at other sportsbooks, like escalator player props. These are groups of props that are either higher or lower the assigned number, giving you a chance at higher payouts. For example, you can bet on the Over on DeVonta Smith at 65 yards, 85 yards, and so on. This helps set Unibet apart from its competitors.
Unibet offers a risk-free bet of up to $500 to its new customers. The great thing about this offer is that it’s provided in cash, so these are withdrawable funds.
PA Sportsbook Promo Code vs. Bonus Code
You’ll notice that sportsbooks use the terms promo and bonus code interchangeably. These are codes that you input upon registration in order to access the bonus provided by the sportsbook. There is no difference between the two terms.
You’ll either have to click “Get Bonus” or input the promo code while signing up for an account. Once this step has been completed, you’ll find the bet credits in your account (first-deposit bonus) or receive bet credits if your first bet loses (risk-free bet).
Do You Need A Pennsylvania Promo Code?
You don’t need to go searching for a Pennsylvania promo code in order to access the sportsbook’s welcome bonuses. Usually, you can just click “Get Bonus” when signing up for the sportsbook.
In other cases, you’ll be provided with the code while accessing the sportsbook website or mobile app.
Once you have completed the registration process, you’ll be able to access the welcome bonus. You’ll either see the bet credits deposited into your account or you can place your risk-free bet.
Best Pennsylvania Sports Betting Promos
PA Sports Betting Deposit Match
The first deposit match is my favorite welcome bonus because sportsbooks match your first deposit up to a certain amount, usually varying from $250-$1,000. This means that you’ll receive bet credits immediately upon depositing funds into your account.
For example, if your first deposit is $100, the sportsbook would give you an additional $100 in site credit to work with. Not only will this help you get more familiar with PA sportsbooks, but it also allows bettors to have a bit of a cushion when making their first bets.
The great thing about this is that you don’t need to lose your bet in order to take advantage of the bonus like you would with a risk-free bet. While both bonuses are extremely useful, I would have to go with first deposit as the top option.
Risk-free bets are the next best choice on this list. Sportsbooks will provide users with risk-free bets up to certain amounts, similar to first deposit matches. Usually, this can be between $250-$1,000.
The risk-free bet is the first bet placed by a user. If they lose the bet, they will have their full wager reimbursed with bet credits. For example, if I bet $1,000 and my risk-free bet is maxed at this figure, I would get back $1,000 in bet credits if it loses. Sportsbooks vary in how they distribute your refund. It could be in one free bet that equals your original wager, or several free bets in smaller denominations.
This helps users test out the sportsbook by allowing them to make bets without incurring financial risk. They can even use it to take a shot on a wager that is higher than their usual standard bet since there’s less risk involved.
Bet & Get
Bet & Get provides users with bet credits when they place a bet on a betting market that is chosen for this promotion. Sportsbooks use this promo as an incentive to attract users to certain betting markets.
An example of Bet & Get could be for NCAA March Madness. Sportsbooks could offer users free bets in bet credits just for placing a wager on this tournament. Perhaps you might be required to bet $25 or more to on a March Madness game to receive $10 in bet credits.
This bonus is great because users are able to get a reward just for participating in the betting market.
PA Sports Betting No-Deposit Bonus
No-Deposit bonuses are when a sportsbook provides new users with bet credits upon registration. This is used as a way to generate interest in the sportsbook. Users do not need to deposit any funds to qualify for a no-deposit bonus, they just need to sign up for an account.
These types of bonuses usually come in smaller amounts, varying from $5-10, as they are used as a short trial run for new users. They are still useful because they provide new customers with free bet credits to potentially add to their bankroll.
Although first deposit bonuses and risk-free bets are preferred, it’s still good to take advantage of no-deposit bonuses when available.
How To Pick the Best PA Sportsbook Promos
It’s important to seek out the best PA sportsbook promos. You’ll find criteria to assess the bonus below:
- Type of Bonus: The first thing to do is check what type of bonus is being provided by the sportsbook. The best option is a first-deposit bonus because the site will deposit bet credits into your account immediately following your first deposit.
- Accessibility: Next, you should determine how to access this bonus. If you need to enter a promo code, you’ll likely find that available on the sportsbook website or mobile app. Otherwise, you just need to click “Get Bonus” in order to receive it in your account. Don’t worry about missing out on the bonus, as this is an easy process.
- Size of Bonus: Check to see how much the sportsbook is offering in bet credits. Some sportsbooks match your first deposit to a higher level than others. This goes for risk-free bets as well, as some sportsbooks reimburse you with more bet credits than others.
- Odds Restrictions: You’ll also want to determine if there are any odds restrictions on your welcome bonus. Some sportsbooks limit risk-free bets to certain types of bets, such as straight bets instead of parlays. Others might only allow you to use the risk-free bet on certain odds (favorites up to certain prices rather than underdogs).
- Refund Policy: It’s important to check how your sportsbook will distribute the refund if their welcome bonus is a risk-free bet. It could vary between one free bet equal to your original wager or multiple free bets in increments. The best option is if the bonus is refunded in free bets, where you can use the funds to your own preference.
- Wagering Requirements: Read into the wagering requirements on your welcome bonus. Bet credits are usually non-withdrawable, but you can see if the sportsbook allows you to withdraw these credits after you’ve made a certain number of bets and fulfilled the wagering requirements.
- Time Constraints: Welcome bonuses have expiration dates, usually within 30-90 days of your first deposit. They are also often limited to bets that settle within a certain timeframe, which means that you can’t use them on futures bets. The promotion could also expire entirely and then be replaced with a new welcome bonus.
- Choose Multiple: While some welcome bonuses are more useful than others, you need to always try to take advantage of as many bonuses as you can. If you sign up for multiple bonuses, you’ll have more bet credits at your disposal. This is a great way to build up your bankroll.
How To Use Pennsylvania Sportsbook Bonuses
There are some important things to take note of before using your sportsbook bonus. The first is that you should treat these bet credits as if they were your own money that you deposited into your account.
Research your bet before placing a wager as you would with regular money. Don’t just use the bet credits on any play just because you were given them for free. Using the bet credits carefully will help you get the most out of them and continue to build your bankroll.
You’ll want to decide which type of bet you want to use your bet credits on, such as a straight bet or parlay. You should use a higher percentage on straight bets, as these types are easier to win since you only need to get one correct outcome.
Save a small portion of your bet credits for parlays as a way to earn higher returns on investment on your bets. Perhaps you can make one longshot parlay to try to hit a home run and really increase your total bankroll.
Remember that most of the time, you won’t be able to withdraw these bet credits. Therefore, treating them as if they were your regular funds is imperative for you to truly take advantage of this welcome bonus.
Ultimately, you want to use these bet credits to earn a profit, not just throw them around for fun.
Do PA Sports Betting Bonuses Have Restrictions or Limitations?
Bonuses tend to come with some restrictions or limitations. Here are a few of them:
- Restricted to Certain Bets: Risk-free bets might only be allowed to be used on straight bets instead of parlays. First deposit bonuses are usually allowed to be used on any type of bet, as long as it settles within the assigned time frame.
- Maximums: Sports betting bonuses have maximum amounts, whether they are first deposits or risk-free bets. Usually, they vary from $250-$1,000. This means that if the maximum is $250 but you deposit $500, you’ll still receive a first deposit bonus of $250.
- Wagering Requirements: Sportsbooks also have wagering requirements, which refer to the number of times bettors need to place a wager in order to make their first withdrawal. Bet credits are usually non-withdrawable.
- Time Constraints: Each bonus also has an expiration date, so check for that.
- Need to Lose: Risk-free bets only provide bet credits if you lose the wager. First-deposit bonuses are placed into your account regardless of your betting outcome.
What Are Wagering Requirements?
Wagering requirements refer to the number of times a user must place a wager for them to be eligible to make their first withdrawal. These are implemented to prevent people from just signing up for a sportsbook, receiving their deposit bonus, and withdrawing their funds.
Bet credits are usually non-withdrawable, but you can check to see if the sportsbook has a different policy.
You can monitor your wagering requirements by checking your account history to see the list of bets you’ve made. Your sportsbook will notify you when your money is withdrawable by showing it in the “withdrawable” section of your account.
Free Bets vs PA No-Deposit Bonuses
Free bets are when sportsbooks provide users with bet credits, usually aimed at drawing interest towards a certain betting market. This usually takes place during a major sporting event.
For example, I received $10 in bet credits for a free bet on Thursday Night Football in the first week of the NFL season. These bet credits can only be used on this specific betting market. Free bets are usually rewarded to long-time customers who have been active on the sportsbook.
No-deposit bonuses are provided to new users upon registration. They don’t need to deposit any funds nor do they need to be a long-time customer to receive this bonus. These bonuses are used to provide new users with a chance to get familiar with the sportsbook and entice them to deposit money.
Look for More Than One Pennsylvania Sportsbook Promo
Make sure to choose multiple sportsbook bonuses to take advantage of the first deposits and risk-free bets. Sports betting is a high-risk venture with a lot of variance, so you need to use any advantage at your disposal.
You can really stack your bet credits by having accounts on multiple betting sites, so this is a terrific way to build your bankroll. At the same time, we need to remember that these are one-time offers, making it optimal to max them out. Try to take full advantage of the offer by putting in the maximum deposit.