We have reviewed the best Pennsylvania sportsbook promos available from legal and licensed sports betting sites in the state. Below, Frank Ammirante discusses how the bonus offers work in PA.
Sports betting went live in Arizona in September 2021. There are now several of the most popular private operators available for sports betting within the state. This means that you can choose from multiple useful welcome bonuses from different betting sites.
These signup bonuses help you build your bankroll with bet credits through first-deposit matches and risk-free bets. This means that it’s crucial to secure these new-player offers when signing up at an Arizona sportsbook. This article will provide an in-depth overview of AZ sportsbook promos.
Are Arizona Sportsbook Promos Worth It?
Arizona sportsbook promos are worth it because they help you get off to a strong start with sports betting. You’ll find some of the numerous benefits explained below.
- Bet credits can be used as a trial run for the sportsbook
- You’ll be able to place bets with your credits instead of using your own funds
- Try for a longshot parlay at a high payout with your bet credits
- Try out new betting markets without worrying about risking your own money
Best AZ Sports Betting Sites With Signup Bonuses
Caesars Sportsbook AZ
Caesars Sportsbook really took off in the industry after Caesars purchased the popular British sportsbook William Hill in 2021. It’s now considered one of the premier sportsbooks in the country.
The site features multiple betting markets with odds boosts to add value to your wagers. There is a robust rewards system that can be redeemed at Caesars properties, a perk that you won’t find at many other sites. You can feel at ease when depositing funds into your account at such a reputable brand.
Caesars is currently offering a risk-free bet up to $1,500, which means your first wager will be refunded in the form of a free bet if it loses.
FanDuel Sportsbook AZ
FanDuel Sportsbook transitioned from a daily fantasy sports powerhouse to sports betting leader with the creation of their betting site in 2018. The site is now renowned throughout the country as one of the go-to options for sports bettors.
Same Game Parlays were created by FanDuel, a popular bet type that allows users to combine several outcomes from a single game for higher payouts. It’s a fun way to bet because you can make combinations of correlated plays, including several player props. The site has everything you’ll need as a sports bettor.
New users are entitled to a risk-free bet of up to $1,000 at FanDuel. This will be reimbursed in site credit if it loses, offering players a great chance to build their bankrolls.
DraftKings Sportsbook AZ
DraftKings Sportsbook provides users with the option to play daily fantasy sports or engage in sports betting. It has evolved into one of the leaders in both gaming spaces. You’ll find fair lines along with a robust selection of betting markets at DraftKings.
DraftKings boasts a user-friendly app with a sleek interface, optimizing the betting experience. You’ll often find more player props and futures bets available at DraftKings in comparison to the competition.
DraftKings provides new users with a 20 percent first-deposit match with a maximum of $1,000. This means that if you want to max out this bonus, you’ll have to deposit $5,000 to receive the $1,000 in bet credits.
BetMGM Sportsbook AZ
BetMGM Sportsbook was created out of a partnership between MGM Resorts and Entain Holdings. The MGM brand has become renowned throughout the gaming industry, so you can always feel comfortable depositing funds into your BetMGM sportsbook. The betting site is now one of the top choices in the industry, often one of the first operators to emerge in new markets.
You’ll always find odds boosts among the diverse selection of betting markets available at BetMGM. There is also an expansive live betting platform that offers live streaming on selected events.
BetMGM has a risk-free bet with a maximum of $1,000 available for its new players. If your bet exceeds $50 and it loses, you will receive free bets in 20 percent denominations. This means that if your bet is $1,000, you’ll get back five separate $200 free bets. If your first wager is less than $50, you’ll be provided a free bet in the same figure.
Unibet Sportsbook AZ
Unibet Sportsbook is based out of Malta and has been one of the most popular overseas betting sites since its creation in 1997. It emerged in U.S. markets in 2019 and is a great choice for both new and experienced bettors.
The site caters more towards sports more popular in the international market, such as soccer. You’ll a larger selection of odds boosts within that betting market. However, there are also plenty to choose from if you’re looking for sports that are more popular in the U.S.
Unibet provides new players with a risk-free bet up to $250. The best thing about this offer is that you can withdraw the bet credits once you meet the wagering requirements.
AZ Sportsbook Promo Code vs. Bonus Code
When signing up for an account at a sportsbook, you’ll often see the terms promo code and bonus code. Both of these terms mean the same thing, so you don’t need to worry about getting separate codes for a bonus and promo.
Do You Need An Arizona Promo Code?
Sometimes you will need a promo code to unlock a new player offer at a sportsbook. If you click one of our links to the site’s landing page, you will see if a promo code is required. We provide you with any of the promo codes that you’ll need to take advantage of the welcome bonus.
If you are not prompted to enter a promo code, all that you need to do is input your user information. Once your account has been verified by the site, you will receive your welcome bonus.
Best Arizona Sports Betting Promos
AZ Sports Betting Deposit Match
Deposit matches are when you receive bet credits immediately following your first deposit. The total usually varies from $250 to $1,000 on these types of offers.
For example, if you’re joining a site with a first-deposit match of up to $1,000, you’ll get back $1,000 in bet credits if you put $1,000 into your account.
This is a useful bonus that can really help you get off to a strong start with your new sportsbook.
AZ Sports Betting Risk-Free Bet
Risk-free bets are when your first bet is insured up to a maximum figure. This means that if your first bet loses, you will be refunded in bet credits. This offer is often between $250 and $1,500.
It’s a great way to take a shot on an underdog because you won’t incur any financial risk. You can also play it safe with a favorite to help secure a win. Either way, even if your bet loses, you will get the money back in bet credits.
Keep in mind how the sportsbook refunds your bet because it can either be as one free bet or in smaller denominations. Regardless of their policy, this is a great way to stack your bankroll.
AZ Sports Betting Bet & Get
Bet & Get offers are provided to generate interest in a specific betting market, usually during a marquee event. For example, you might see an offer like “Bet $25 on March Madness, receive $100 in bet credits."
These are welcome offers to new players, where a sportsbook is using a big event like March Madness to try to attract new users to their site. It’s an awesome bonus because you’re given free bet credits just for participating in a particular betting market.
AZ Sports Betting No-Deposit Bonus
No-deposit bonuses are when a betting site provides new users with bet credits without requiring any deposit. These are usually smaller figures, but they’re a great way to test out a new sportsbook before deciding to put money into your account.
You can also use the no-deposit bonus to try out an unfamiliar betting market since you won’t have to worry about risking personal funds.
These offers are often provided in addition to one of the other bonuses listed above. You won’t find no-deposit bonuses as the only welcome promo for a sportsbook.
How To Pick the Best AZ Sportsbook Promos
When deciding on the best AZ sportsbook promo, you should keep the following in mind:
- Type of Bonus: Check to see what type of bonus is offered. First-deposit matches are preferred because you receive bet credits just for depositing funds. Risk-free bets are great as well, but you only get bet credits if your first bet loses. Both are useful offers, but be sure to prioritize first-deposit matches.
- Size of Bonus: The bigger the bonus, the better for you. You want to target new-player offers with higher dollar figures because if you’re able to max out the bonus, you can really build up your bankroll. For example, a first-deposit bonus up to $1,000 is more useful than an offer with a maximum of $250. Make sure to check if your site does a full match because this is better than just a percentage of your deposit.
- Odds Restrictions: You have to be mindful of the odds restrictions placed on these bonuses. For example, risk-free bets are often limited to moneylines of (-200) or greater, which prevents you from using your bonus on a heavy favorite. Make sure to place a wager on these types of odds or it won’t qualify for your bonus.
- Wagering Requirements: Each bonus usually comes with wagering requirements, which are the number of times that you have to play through your deposit before the bet credits become withdrawable. These requirements often vary from 1x to 5x your original deposit. This restriction is put in place to prevent you from just making your first deposit and immediately withdrawing the bonus. Your wagering requirement will be a cumulative figure of your bets at the site.
- Expiration Dates: There are expiration dates for your bonuses. If you don’t use your bet credits within the allotted timeframe, they will be removed from your account. These limits are different with each sportsbook, so check the terms and conditions for more information.
How To Use Arizona Sportsbook Bonuses
The best way to use your sportsbook bonus is to treat the bet credits as if they were your personal funds. Don’t just throw them around on longshot bets because they aren’t your money. This is the surest way to waste the bonus. Instead, research your choice in the same way as if you were placing the wager with your own money.
Mix your bet types with straight bets and parlays. Put your favorite picks as straight bets and combine them with other choices to create parlays for higher payouts. It’s too risky to only target parlays, so make sure to insulate yourself against that risk by placing straight bets as well.
These bet credits are either non-withdrawable or need to be used within a certain timeframe, so make sure to maintain an active account after you’ve joined the site. You don’t want to lose the bonus because of inactivity.
Do AZ Sports Betting Bonuses Have Restrictions or Limitations?
Bonuses tend to come with some restrictions or limitations. You’ll find a few of them listed below.
- Restricted to Certain Bets: You’ll often find that your bet credits can only be used on odds of (-200) or greater. It’s likely that you can only use the bonus on straight bets. The site could also require you to play through your original deposit before accessing the free bets.
- Limited a Certain Amount: Every type of bonus has a maximum, usually varying from $250-$1,000. For example, if you deposit $2,000 on a $1,000 first deposit match, you will still receive $1,000 in bet credits — it won’t match your deposit because it exceeds the maximum.
- Wagering Requirements: Some offers have wagering requirements, which are the number of times you need to play through your bet credits before they are eligible for withdrawal. You can track this cumulative figure through your account at the betting site.
- Expiration Date: Bet credits can expire after a certain number of days, so always make sure you are aware of how much time you have left to use them.
What Are Wagering Requirements?
Wagering requirements are used on bet credits to make sure that you don’t withdraw the funds immediately. The sportsbook wants you to use their site, so you aren’t able to withdraw until the requirements are met.
This is a cumulative amount that can vary across sites, ranging from 1x your deposit to 5x or greater. For example, in a 1x playthrough requirement, if you deposited $1,000, you would need to play through $1,000 worth of bets before your bet credits are withdrawable.
Check to see the odds restrictions that accompany the wagering requirements, as some sites state that your bet cannot be lower than (-200) odds in order for it to qualify as a wager that fulfills the requirements.
You can track your progress under your account information at the sportsbook.
Free Bets vs AZ No-Deposit Bonuses
Free bets are often promos that are provided to experienced bettors as a loyalty reward. They can also be given to draw interest towards a marquee event. For example, I might receive a free bet to use on any March Madness game. These free bets usually range from $5-$20.
No-deposit bonuses are when users receive bet credits just for signing up for an account. There is no need to deposit any funds in order to unlock your no-deposit bonus. This can be used to test out the sportsbook.
Both promos are useful ways to gain a profit in your sports betting venture.
Look for More Than One Arizona Sportsbook Promo
Always make sure to look for more than one Arizona sportsbook promo. For one, you can take advantage of bet credits provided with each offer. For example, if I join three sites with first-deposit matches, I’d be doubling my deposit due to the bet credits. This is a great way to build my bankroll.
Another great perk to using more than one promo is that you can compare odds among sites. For example, one sportsbook might have the Arizona Wildcats at -5.5 (-110), but another could have them at -4.5. This one point can make a difference in college basketball betting, so it’s great to compare lines.
Lastly, try to max out each of these offers, since they can only be used once. Wait until your bankroll can sustain a maximum deposit to take full advantage of each offer. You can even withdraw your funds from one of the sites you’ve used for a while to deposit in a new site and secure their welcome bonus.