Sports Interaction Review
Sports Interaction is a Canadian-based sportsbook that features a user-friendly online experience and includes an expansive live betting platform with multiple options. The site is easy to navigate, making it accessible for both beginners and veterans. It's one of the best-kept secrets in the sports betting industry.
Overview of Sports Interaction
Expansive Live-Betting Platform
Robust Selection of Betting Markets
No VIP Rewards System
Odds Can Be Overpriced
- Welcome Bonus9/10
- Mobile Experience7/10
- Payment Options9/10
- Overall Rating8/10
Sports Interaction QUICK FACTS
Sports Betting, Casino
Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador, Alberta, Manitoba, Sakatchewan, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon Territories
Credit/Debit Cards - Visa and Mastercard, Online Banking, iDebit, Interac, InstaDebit, E-Check, Paysafecard
“This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. This compensation does not impact our opinions in this review or elsewhere about these products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, please visit this page. Thank you.”
Sports Interaction Hands-on Review
Sports Interaction is a sportsbook based out of Canada, featuring a robust selection of betting markets along with an online casino that is virtually unmatched across the country.
The site was owned by Avid Gaming before being purchased by Entain Holdings in February 2022. This was a major acquisition because Sports Interaction is now run by one of the leading operators in the industry, including other prominent sportsbooks like BetMGM.
They are regulated by both Kahnawake Gaming and New Jersey Gambling Commissions while operated by Mohawk Online, an initiative put forth by the Mohawk Council of Kahnawake. Sports Interaction continues to be determined to provide employment opportunities for First Nations people.
It prides itself on being the first online sportsbook and casino that focuses on Canadians, available all over the country while featuring several secure banking methods that make you feel comfortable depositing funds into your account.
You’ll find Point Spreads, Moneylines, Totals, and Props available at Sports Interaction. They also have an expansive live betting platform that includes multiple bet types for each game.
The site is easy to navigate, as it includes a search bat to easily access your preferred sport. There are even cash-out options, where you can back out of a bet early to secure some winnings to play it safe before the game ends.
Is Sports Interaction Legit?
Yes, Sports Interaction is completely legitimate. Not only does it have two regulatory bodes in the Kahwanake Gaming and New Jersey Gambling Commissions, but it’s also supervised by the New Jersey Financial Services Commission for money laundering controls. Sports Interaction is operated by Entain, which runs dozens of other online sportsbooks like BetMGM, one of the most popular in the United States.
Can You Win Real Money Playing at Sports Interaction?
Yes, you are able to win real money at Sports Interaction. They provide regulated sports betting throughout Canada, operating with an official gaming license through two regulatory bodies.
Sports Interaction Signup Bonus
With sports betting spreading throughout Canada and the United States, betting sites are competing for your registration. This means that they need to offer signup bonuses to entice you to sign up for an account. These are useful offers that can help you build your bankroll.
In order to access Sports Interaction’s new-player promo, simply click one of our “Get Bonus" links.
You’ll find an explanation of each welcome offer below.
This is when the sportsbook matches your first deposit up to a maximum amount, usually ranging from $100 to $500. Some sites require you to play through your deposit a certain number of times before you are able to use these bet credits. Others allow you to wager with them immediately, but they are non-withdrawable.
For example, if I deposited $200 on a 100% deposit bonus up to $200, I would have $400 in my balance ($200 in cash, $200 in credits). If the wagering requirement was 5x, you need to bet $1,000 in cumulative wagers before you can either use or withdraw the credits.
It’s a useful offer because you are able to add to your balance by wagering these credits for more potential profit.
This is when your first bet is insured up to a maximum figure if it loses. For example, let’s say that I lost my first bet ($1,000) on a risk-free offer of up to $1,000. I would get $1,000 back in bet credits. Keep in mind this varies by site. Some offer it as one free bet, while others provide it in smaller denominations.
If you win, you’ll keep your profit and won’t be eligible for this offer. It’s helpful because it takes away some of the financial risk involved with sports betting.
Bet & Get
Bet & Get lives up to its name, as you receive bet credits simply for following the instructions and placing a wager. It is usually offered to draw interest towards a particular betting market or marquee sporting event.
For example, one offer can be “Bet $25 on the NFL Draft, Get $100 in bet credits." It’s great because it’s so easy and there is minimal stake required — you’re almost always given more in free bets than your initial wager.
No Deposit Bonus/Free Bets
No deposit bonuses are when a site gives you bet credits just for making an account. There is no need for a deposit in order to unlock this offer.
Free bets are provided as loyalty rewards or to entice you to bet on a big game, such as the NBA Finals.
Both offers are in smaller denominations, usually ranging from $5 to $25.
Sports Interaction Promotions
Sports Interaction offers weekly promotions to help you get more value on your wagers. Below you’ll find an explanation of some of the common betting promos featured across the industry.
This is when a site will enhance the odds of a specific game or prop. For example, the Toronto Raptors may be (+150) to win outright in the market, but they could be boosted to +200 on a given night.
That extra 50 cents on the moneyline is an extra $50 in winnings on a $100 wager, so this is a terrific offer.
Parlays are bets with two or more games, requiring you to hit each one in order to win. They have lower stakes but with higher payouts. Sportsbooks will offer insurance if you lose your parlay by one game.
For example, you may get $20 in bet credits if your $10+ parlay of four or more legs loses by one. Each site is different, so be sure to check out the terms and conditions.
Refer A Friend
Each sportsbook wants you to spread the good word about their product. That’s why you’ll often see Refer A Friend offers, where you get bet credits if your referral signs up, deposits a certain amount, and mkaes a bet on the site.
Does Sports Interaction Have the Best Odds?
Sports Interaction has odds that are somewhat inflated in comparison with the rest of the market. When you shop around between sportsbooks, you’ll notice that the pricing is a bit more expensive at Sports Interaction. Let’s dive in.
Sports Interaction Pricing
If we take a look at the point spread bets, we immediately notice a difference at Sports Interaction. For example, the Miami Heat -6.5 is at (-122) odds here, as opposed to the standard -110 price. That 12 cents means that you’re paying $12 more on a $100 bet.
When viewing moneyline wagers, we also see minor discrepancies. For example, the New York Rangers are priced at -124 here compared to (-115) or (-120) at other sportsbooks.
As for totals, you’ll find that one side is more pricey than the other, as opposed to the traditional -110 odds. We see this in the Columbus Blue Jackets and Tampa Bay Lightning game, where the Over 5.5 is priced at (-128) compared to (-110) in most other spots.
We see this in the props market as well, as each selection has a -120 price for both Over and Under. Most other sportsbooks either have (-110) on each side +100/-120 or a greater disparity. You don’t often see both sides at (-120).
While the pricing at Sports Interaction is not as favorable as other sites, they make up for it with their user-friendly experience.
My Sports Interaction App Experience
Sports Interaction does not currently have a betting app available for download, but the mobile browser works well due to its simplicity and user-friendly interface.
There is a search bar that makes it really easy to find your preferred bet. The main page is filled with a “Most Popular" section, which features several wagers that are a click away from being added to your bet slip, making it more convenient if you don’t have much time.
The site has a sleek orange and blue trim that gives it a nice visual aesthetic. Some of the most popular betting markets are also prominently displayed in a loop at the top of the screen.
As you scroll down, you’ll find the live betting section, which features each of the games that have already started. You can filter them by sport easily, as there’s a taskbar that you can scroll through to choose your preference.
Your bet slip is conveniently located at the top-right of the page, under “My Bets." You’ll also find your user profile and “Deposit" link there. It was good to have such an organized layout to make this a more efficient process.
I had no issues with the browser in terms of functionality, as it ran at a high speed without lagging or crashing. It was helpful to see the “Promos" easy to find as well.
The Sports Interaction mobile browser definitely added to the user experience.
Should You Bet at Sports Interaction?
I would recommend betting at Sports Interaction, whether you’re new to betting or an experienced player. This is because the site makes it easy and efficient to place a wager. You won’t have to worry about dealing with cluttered information.
They have a ton of options for live betting, which can be a terrific way to find value. It can be frustrating at other sites when they don’t offer a bet type for an in-game wager, but that’s not a problem that you’ll face at Sports Interaction.
There are a few promos that help give you more value on your bets along with a helpful welcome bonus that can kickstart your sports betting venture in a positive way.
You’ll feel at ease when depositing funds into your account because Sports Interaction is heavily regulated and affiliated with a reputable brand like Entain, which also operates prominent sportsbook BetMGM.
It’s an added bonus that when signing up for an account at Sports Interaction, you’re supporting a company that provides employment to First Nations people on Mohawk territory, a group that has been marginalized at times throughout Canadian history.
While the odds aren’t provided at the best prices and there aren’t that many promos, this is a minor negative that is outweighed by the numerous perks that you’ll find at Sports Interaction.
This is a growing platform that you should join if you’re a Canadian bettor. Hopefully, we’ll see the site expand to the United States in the foreseeable future.
How To Join Sports Interaction
Follow these steps to join Sports Interaction:
- Click one of the “Get Bonus" or “Claim Now" links to unlock the welcome bonus and be taken to the Sports Interaction landing page.
- Select “Register" and input any personal information, such as name, birth date, email, address, and more.
- Choose your preferred banking method, make your first deposit, and place your bets!
Payment Methods Available
Sports Interaction has several payment methods available, making this an easy process. The minimum for each method is $20.
- Interac E-Transfer: Choose your financial institution and make your e-transfer through Gigadat Solutions, a reputable Canadian platform that provides secure payments. The maximum is $1,000 with a potential $1.50 fee, depending on your bank.
- Credit Card: Use your Visa or Mastercard to fund your account. You can deposit up to $1,000 with no transaction fee.
- eCheck: Type in your bank name, account type, account number, bank number, branch code, and the last four digits of your social insurance number (SIN). The maximum is $1,000 and it’s a free transaction. You can increase your maximum by depositing more frequently.
- InstaDebit: Log in to your InstaDebit account, which is linked to your bank. You can deposit up to $20,000. There is a $1.95 fee.
- iDebit: Similar to InstaDebit, but with a lower maximum of $1,000 with a $1.50 fee.
- MuchBetter: eWallet that allows you to make online payments from your bank account. This method is capped at $1,000 and it’s a free transaction.
- Instant Payments by Citadel: Make a secure transfer from your bank. You don’t need to sign up for an account. The maximum is $450 per deposit with a $1.50 fee.
- PaySafe Card: Quick and secure online payment. Input your code to complete your deposit. You can fund your account up to $450. It is a free transaction.
- Bank Transfer: Enter your information, including bank address, city, postal code, bank code, branch code, and account number. It will process within three business days. Minimum withdrawal is $100, maximum is $5,000. You are given one free withdrawal per month. If you eclipse this total, there is a $7 processing fee.
- InstaDebit: Receive your funds in your InstaDebit account within 24 to 48 hours. From there, you can transfer the money to your bank account, which could take up to three business days. You need to withdraw at least $50 and can take out up to $10,000. You have one free monthly withdrawal, if there are more, there is a $1.95 fee.
- Instant Payments by Citadel: Input your bank information and receive the funds directly to your account. Minimum is $50 and it’s capped at $4,000. It can take between seven to 10 business days. Any additional withdrawals (more than one per month) result in a $3 fee.
- Interac E-Transfer: Receive an e-transfer to your bank. Can take between two to five business days. You need to take out at least $100 with a maximum of $9,999.99.
- MuchBetter: Withdraw funds to your MuchBetter account and then transfer them to your bank. You’ll get these funds into MuchBetter immediately. The minimum is $50 and the maximum is $10,000. You’ll be charged $2 for every additional withdrawal per month.
- eCheck: Receive your money directly to your bank account. It takes two to three business days. Please note that you can only withdraw with eCheck if you also deposited with them.
- iDebit: You can withdraw with iDebit, but only if you deposited through the same method.
Leagues You Can Bet On
There are several sports that you can bet on at Sports Interaction, such as:
- Table Tennis
- Horse Racing
- Motor Racing
- Aussie Rules Football
There are numerous bet types to choose from at Sports Interaction, including the following:
- First Half
- Second Half
- Player Props
- Game Props
- Live Betting
Sports Interaction does not currently have a rewards system for sports betting.
Sports Interaction provides customer service through the following platforms:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Provides answers to common concerns.
- Live Chat: The quickest way to resolve any issues, available 24/7.
- Email: Submit your query and you’ll hear back through email.
- Phone: Call 1-888-922-5575 to speak to a representative.
In What States Is Sports Interaction Available?
Sports Interaction is currently only available in Canada. Players must be at least 19 years of age to join.
The site does not feature any physical sportsbooks at this time. Perhaps we can see that in the future, specifically on Mohawk Kahwanake territory in Montreal, Quebec, where Sports Interaction is located.
They are currently the official betting partners of the National Lacrosse League (NLL). This entitles them to in-arena signage as well as exposure throughout the telecasts.
We could see the site secure more partnerships as they continue to grow. There’s even a chance that they could eventually expand to the United States, given their affiliation with Entain.
Does Sports Interaction Have An Online Casino?
Sports Interaction has a live casino that includes slots, live dealer, and table games. There are also promos to give you more value, such as free spins.