July 4 Betting Promotions | Best Fourth of July Betting Promos 2022
- OperatorPromotionGet Promo
BetMGM July 4 Offer + More
Get Up To $1000
BetMGM July 4 Offer + More
July 4 Betting Promotions
To help you make the most of the Fourth of July, we’ve gone through all the promotions and bonuses that sportsbooks are offering and compiled the best promotions and offers on the market. As long as you take advantage of these offers, you’ll be on your way to a profitable weekend.
Most sportsbooks are offering bonuses for new and existing players for July 4, but below we have compiled the best options to make the most of your holiday weekend betting.
BetMGM’s $1000 Risk-Free Bet
BetMGM is the self-proclaimed “King of Sportsbooks" and a terrific place for new and experienced bettors to place their wagers. BetMGM is offering a special deposit bonus for the Fourth of July Weekend, that gives you a risk-free bet of up to $1,000 by and using promo code GAMEDAY.
If BetMGM sounds like your kind of sportsbook, there is no better time than now to sign up. Just make sure you use promo code GAMEDAY to get your Risk Free Bet up to $1,000.
The Game Day’s Best Bet for July 4 at BetMGM
You can pair this risk-free bet on our favorite July 4 tradition, the Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest. The Game Day’s Tyler Maher wrote a full breakdown, complete with his best bets and predictions for the Nathan’s Hot Dog Contest.
If you want to tail Tyler and ride with the legendary Joey Chestnut, bet the total of OVER 74.5 Hot Dogs Eaten on BetMGM below:
Caesars Sportsbook Signup Bonus
Caesars is one of the most popular sportsbooks in America and this weekend are offering an excellent promotion for new customers. It’s simple to capitalize on this promotion and you can earn a $1,500 Risk-Free Bet when you use promo code GAMEDAY15.
Just follow these steps to get your $1500 Risk-Free Bet:
- Sign up for a new account by
- Use promo code GAMEDAY15
- Make your first deposit of at least $50 within three days
- Select and place a bet
- If that first bet loses, you’ll receive the full wager amount in a free bet, up to $1500
FanDuel Independence Day of Dingers
Earn $5 For Every HR Hit In Your Parlay
There is no better way to celebrate America’s Birthday than by betting on America’s Favorite Pastime! And with FanDuel’s Independence Day of Dingers promotion, you can earn $5 for every home run hit in a game over July 4th Weekend.
- and log into your FanDuel account.
- Opt into the Independence Day of Dingers promotion
- Wager $25+ on a 3-leg Same Game Parlay for any MLB game happening on July 1, July 2, July 3, or July 4.
- Odds must be +400 or longer (ie: +450, +1000).
- Receive a $5 free bet for every home run in that game
- Bettors are allowed one (1) per day.
Learn more about the FanDuel July 4 Promotion.
Have more questions on FanDuel? You can read our FanDuel Sportsbook Review for all the latest promotions and information.
BetRivers UFC 276 Parlay Bet & Get
The UFC gave fans and bettors a treat with an excellent card this July 4th weekend, including two title fights: A highly anticipated trilogy-capper of Alexander Volkanovski vs. Max Holloway for the Featherweight belt and the main event of Israel “Stylebender" Adesayana defending his middleweight title against Jared Cannonier.
BetRivers is offering bettors a $10 Free Bet on the UFC 276 Main Event of Adesayna vs Cannonier. All you’ll need to do to collect the $10 free bet is:
- and log in to your BetRivers account.
- Place a $25+ wager on Alex Volkanovski vs Max Holloway with odds -200 or longer (ie: -150, -110, +200). No Opt-In Required!
- Receive a $10 Free Bet for the UFC 276 Main Event of Israel Adesanya vs Jared Cannonier
- Free Bet will be paid out within 30 minutes of qualifying wager and will expire at 10 PM ET on July 2nd.
If this is your first time using BetRivers Sportsbook, you can click “Get Bonus" below, and use code GAMEDAY when making your first deposit to receive a 100% first deposit match of up to $250.
Not a huge UFC fan but want to get in on the MMA betting action? The Game Day’s Adam Kramer did a full breakdown of the two title fights and the whole card in his UFC 276 Odds & Predictions article.
|Promo Type||New User Promo|
|How to Enter||Sign Up & Bet|