Caesars PGA Championship Bet Insurance Promo | Get Up To $50 Free Bet
- OperatorPromotionGet Promo
Caesars PGA Championship Insurance
Get Up To $50 Free Bet
When Your Golfer Gets A Top-5 Finish
Caesars PGA Championship Promo
The 2022 PGA Championship is nearly here, which means now is the perfect time to bet on your champion. Futures markets are open at virtually every online betting site, but you can get an even better deal if you choose to wager at Caesars Sportsbook.
From May 16 through 19, golf bettors at Caesars Sportsbook can get up to a $50 in bet insurance on their PGA Championship futures bets. How? Even if your golfer loses, Caesars will award you with a free bet equal to twice your stake as long as your golfer finishes among the top five.
and use the code GAMEDAYCZR to start betting now, or continue reading below to learn more about how to make the most of this promo.
How the Caesars PGA Championship Insurance Promo Works
- From May 16 through May 19, bet at least $10 on a golfer of your choice to win the PGA Championship.
- Eligible wagers can be found under the “Tournament Winner" section.
- If your golfer loses but finishes in the top five, you’ll receive a free bet.
- Free bet is equal to twice your initial stake.
- Maximum free bet award for this promo is $50.
For example, if you bet $25 on Jordan Spieth to win the PGA Championship and he finishes in fourth place, you’ll receive a $50 free bet.
PGA Championship Insurance: About Caesars Sportsbook
If this is your first time using this betting site, you can click “Get Bonus" below to receive up to $1,500 Risk-Free Bet.
Find out more about this betting site in our Caesars Sportsbook review.
|Promo Type||Bet Insurance|
|How to Enter||Sign up & Bet|