Caesars NFL Primetime Parlay Promo | 33% Profit Boost on TNF, SNF, & MNF
Bet Primetime Games, Earn 33% Profit Boost
Bet Primetime, Earn Profit Boost
Caesars NFL Primetime Parlay Promotion
Caesars Sportsbook has a new offer for this week’s primetime NFL games.
For Week 11 of the NFL season, Caesars is offering users a 33% parlay profit boost when you bet on Thursday Night Football, Sunday Night Football, and Monday Night Football.
All you have to do is wager a maximum of $50 on a 3+ leg parlay for Patriots vs Falcons, Steelers vs Chargers, or Buccaneers vs Giants. If your wager meets the requirement, you’ll receive a profit boost token to potentially earn a larger payout.
Click “Get Bonus” to receive this now.
How the Caesars NFL Primetime Parlay Promo Works
- Place a 3+ leg parlay (minimum odds +300, maximum bet $50) on Thursday Night Football, Sunday Night Football, or Monday Night Football.
- You’ll find a 33% parlay profit boost available in the “bonus drawer” if your wager qualifies.
- Each eligible recipient will receive one profit boost.
- Super boosts and odds boosts do not qualify. Moreover, your bet must be made with cash, not free bets.
- If your bet is successful, your additional winnings will be awarded as cash, not free bets.
Primetime Parlay: About Caesars Sportsbook
If you’re a new user at Caesars and would like to pair this offer with another great promo, click “Get Bonus” below to have your first bet matched — win or lose — of up to $1,001.
Read our Caesars Sportsbook review for more information about this betting site.
|Time Remaining||8 days, 22 hours|
|Promo Type||Bet and Get|
|How To Enter||Qualifying Wagers|