Caesars End Zone Energy Promo | Bet $50, Win $10 For Each Team TD in Michigan vs Penn State
End Zone Energy
Win $10 For Every Touchdown
Michigan vs Penn State
Caesars End Zone Energy Promotion
Caesars Sportsbook has an exciting new offer for Week 11 of the college football season.
This Saturday, November 13, users who wager at least $50 on the point spread between Michigan and Penn State will receive a free bet equal to $10 for every touchdown scored by their team — win or lose.
All you have to do is wager at least $50 on either side of the point spread for this weekend’s matchup between Michigan and Penn State. Whether your team covers or not, you’ll earn a free bet equal to $10 for every touchdown scored by your team.
Click “Get Bonus” to receive this now.
How the Caesars End Zone Energy Promo Works
- Place a standard, straight, pregame, full game, point spread wager of at least $50 on Michigan vs Penn State.
- Whether your team covers or not, you’ll earn a free bet equal to $10 for every touchdown scored by your team.
- For example, if you wager $50 on Michigan to cover the spread and they score four touchdowns, you would win a $40 free bet.
- Free bet will be awarded within two days of the promotion period’s expiration.
- Free bet will expire after 7 days of being issued, so make sure to use it before it goes away!
End Zone Energy Promo: About Caesars Sportsbook
If you’re a new user at Caesars and would like to pair this offer with another great promo, click “Get Bonus” below to have your first bet matched — win or lose — of up to $1,001.
Read our Caesars Sportsbook review for more information about this betting site.
|Time Remaining||17 days, 5 hours|
|Promo Type||Bet and Get|
|How To Enter||Opt-In|