Caesars $3 Three-Pointers Promo | Get $3 For Every Three-Pointer in Duke vs Florida State
Caesars $3 Three-Pointers Promo
Get $3 For Every Three Made By Your Team
When You Bet $75 on Duke vs Florida State
Caesars CBB $3 Three-Pointers Promotion
Caesars Sportsbook has a new offer on hand for tonight’s matchup between the Duke Blue Devils and Florida State Seminoles.
On January 18, users can receive a free bet equal to $3 for every three-pointer made by their team when they bet on the spread between Duke and Florida State.
All you have to do is place a qualifying wager (details below) on Duke vs Florida State tonight. If your stake meets the requirements, you’ll receive a free bet.
Click “Get Bonus” to receive this now.
How the Caesars CBB $3 Three-Pointers Promo Works
- Sign up using the links on this page or log in to an existing account at Caesars Sportsbook.
- NEW YORK USERS: Sign up with the code GAMEDAYNEW to receive up to $3,300 in bonuses.
- On January 18, place a $75 spread wager on Duke vs Florida State.
- The team you choose to cover the spread will be “your team” for this promotion.
- If your bet wins, you’ll earn a free bet equal to $3 for every three made by your team.
- Free bet expires seven days after being issued, so don’t let it go to waste!
For example, if you bet $75 on Duke and they cover the spread, you’ll earn a free bet equal to $3 for every made three. If Duke makes 12 three-pointers, you would earn a $36 free bet.
$3 Three-Pointers: About Caesars Sportsbook
If you’re a new user at Caesars and would like to pair this offer with another great promo, click “Get Bonus” below to have your first bet matched — win or lose — of up to $1,001.
Additionally, users who bet $100 on NBA games will earn a FREE NBA JERSEY.
Read our Caesars Sportsbook review for more information about this betting site.
|Time Remaining||125 days, 4 hours|
|Promo Type||Bet and Get|
|How To Enter||Sign Up & Bet|
|Promo Code||No code required|