Launches New Programming and Content for the 2021-2022 NFL Season
NEW YORK, NY — SEPT. 13, 2021 — — The Game Day is a digital sports media company for the next generation of sports fans and sports betting enthusiasts. The Game Day is celebrating its one-year anniversary and reaching company milestones, garnering over 100 Million Monthly Impressions and continually exceeding audience growth records on a weekly basis. Launched a year ago in a stealth mode, The Game Day site and its total network following of owned and affiliated properties across YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and Facebook has delivered more than 560 Million impressions, 30.7 Million engagements, and 3.55 Million followers.
To celebrate this noteworthy milestone, The Game Day is kicking off the 2021-22 NFL Season with a wide variety of premium live and non-live programming and content.
“When we launched a year ago, we laid odds on the fact that the U.S. gambling marketplace was still ripe for opportunities and had room for another leading sports media platform,” said Matt Heiman, Co-Founder and CEO, The Game Day. “Delivering 100 Million Monthly impressions while operating solely by word of mouth has proven our bet correct. As we add new and more engaging programming and content, hosted by some of the best in the sports business as well as up and coming social media superstars, we are looking forward to a great NFL season and beyond.”
For the upcoming NFL Season, The Game Day will be offering the following programming and content:
Take the Points
Hosted by The Game Day NFL/NBA Insider and ESPN betting analyst Jordan Schultz, Take the Points will cover all the major storylines around the league that will directly affect weekly betting picks. Jordan will be joined by betting experts and special guests such as Jack Settleman and Kenny Bets Big. Take The Points runs weekly on Mondays at 12 pm EST via YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook. The series will premiere on Sept. 27.
The Game Day hosts Jack Settleman, Katie Mox, and Ashley Haas take you along for the “ride” that is live betting. Each week, our hosts travel to the biggest game of the week to place their best bets and find out if the fans are “riding with” or fading their picks. Ride With runs weekly on Wednesdays at 12 pm EST via YouTube and Facebook.
Taking Down The House with MMG
The Game Day host and popular YouTube creator, MMG, takes on the best Madden players from around the world to see if they can Take Down the House. MMG and his opponent will simulate the NFL’s top game of the week, with MMG choosing his team based on real NFL odds. If MMG’s opponent wins, he is forced to do an embarrassing challenge. Taking Down the House runs Thursdays at 5 pm EST every week during the NFL season on YouTube and Facebook.
Odd Man Sports
The Game Day host and YouTube creator Brandon Perna (That’s Good Sports) provides his satirical take on sports and the industry in this weekly show. Odd Man Sports runs Wednesdays at 6 pm EST every week on YouTube and Facebook.
Against The Odds
Against The Odds is a multi-part series bringing viewers the behind-the-scenes look at athletes and personalities who either took long-shot bets on themselves or on sports. The first episode features AJ Davis, a former college basketball standout who didn’t let a major accident break his will. Against the Odds will be posted bi-weekly on Tuesdays via YouTube and Facebook. The series will premiere on Sept. 14th.
My Action shines a light on the booming world of self-made sports entrepreneurs who have carved out a profitable niche in the most unlikely ways in the sports industry. The series kicks off with artist Corey Pane, who designs custom cleats for Antonio Brown and will feature a variety of professional athletes. This series will premiere Sept. 21 on YouTube and Facebook.
Tricked Out! challenges athletes and influencers to show who is the best of the best as they face-off in a series of different trick-shot challenges. The first episode will feature Deestroying, the YouTube creator and former college football kicker, and TikTok Soccer star, Jessica Macrina. Tricked Out will premiere in Early October via YouTube and Facebook.
Content On The Game Day Site
- Betting Pick of the Day (Daily) – Betting experts from The Game Day provide their pick of the day for NFL, college football, MLB, NBA, and more.
- Best Odds with Lines Comparison (Daily) — Get the best odds for moneylines, spreads, and more for sports such as the NFL, NBA, and MLB.
- Weekly NFL Game Predictions (Mon/Tues) – Football analysts and reporters from The Game Day share their insight, predictions and winners for the NFL teams playing each week.
- Weekly NFL Best Bets and NFL Power Rankings (Tues) — NFL Analyst and longtime sports reporter Marcus Mosher reveals his favorable lines and ranks all teams 1-32 every week, pairing rising and falling teams with futures bets to make immediately.
- Weekly NFL Parlay Bet Tips (Wed) — Experienced NFL Betting writers guide readers through their weekly parlay bet tickets, including longshot and same-game picks.
- NFL Team/Player Prop Bets (Wed/Thu) – Football gambling expert Adam Kramer, and Michael Rathburn, award-winning fantasy and betting writer known as “Rath”, provide their “best of” weekly NFL stat predictions and betting tips.
- Weekly Fantasy Football Waiver Wire (Sun with updates Mon/Tues) & Weekly Fantasy Football Busts (Wed) – Nate Hamilton, co-author of Amazon #1 Best-Seller — The Fantasy Football Black Book, provides his best fantasy free agents to players.
- Weekly Fantasy Football Sleepers (Tues) — Anthony Cervino, NFL and fantasy football guru, breaks down the best matchups to identify the best sleepers to start for the week.
- NFL Weekly Survivor Picks (Wed) — Jason Radowitz, online sports handicapper, delivers knockout pool predictions based on his data-first strategy.
- The Game Day currently partners with such sportsbooks and DFS partners as DraftKings, BetMGM, Betfred, Caesars SportsBook, PointsBet, FanDuel, Underdog Fantasy, PrizePicks, Monkey Knife Fight, BetRivers, Bet365, UniBet, and SugarHouse, to name a few.’
About The Game Day
The Game Day, a digital sports media company for the next generation of fans, betting and fantasy enthusiasts, leverages leading influencers, athletes, and talent across the sports universe. The Game Day provides the latest in news, entertainment, real-time updates, and resources including odds, expert picks, and direct access to affiliated sportsbooks and promotions to its community of more than 3.35 Million engaged fans and gamblers from all walks of life. The platform’s original content and social content distribution makes the betting experience more accessible and entertaining, empowering fans and gamblers in their gaming decisions. The Game Day Network and its content can be found across Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok.