Minnesota Vikings (3-5) at Chicago Bears (5-4)The Minnesota Vikings visit the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field on Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET. Here’s our complete guide to Vikings Bears Bet Tips. All odds and lines from PointsBet, current as of Friday at 3 p.m. ET.
Vikings Bears Bet Tips
Vikings-Bears Odds and Betting Lines
- Against The Spread: Vikings -3 (-105) / Bears +3 (-115)
- Moneyline: Vikings (-160) / Bears (+135)
- Total: 43 — Over 43 (-110) / Under 43 (-110)
- Implied Team Totals: Vikings 23, Bears 20
[esi cache="public" adrotate group="1" ttl="60"]
Vikings-Bears Injury Report
- FB C.J. Ham (shoulder), Questionable
- TE Irv Smith (groin), Questionable
- RB David Montgomery (concussion), Questionable
- WR Allen Robinson (knee), Questionable
- TE Cole Kmet (groin), Questionable
- QB Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder), Doubtful
Vikings-Bears Players to WatchMIN RB Dalvin Cook is the best running back in football. He’s coming off back-to-back games with at least 160 rushing yards and two TDs. Amazingly, the RB has 130 yards or more on the ground in more than half of his games this season. Let that sink in for a second. He also has 13 totals touchdowns (12 rushing). Now, he gets a Bears’ D that has allowed at least 100 rushing yards in five of its nine games, and 85-plus yards in 7-of-9. Cook should cook again Monday, especially with 20 mph wins in the forecast. CHI QB Nick Foles is coming off his most productive game of 2020. He threw for more than 300 yards for this first time this season and added two passing TDs. With David Montgomery expected to miss the game, Foles should expect another week where he throws at least 39 passes. The QB has already done that in every one of his starts this year. And he faces a Vikings secondary that has given up 2-plus passing TDs in each of its last five games as well as 3-plus in 3-of-5. Even if you don’t like the Bears to win, and the wind makes you think twice, Foles could have a big game on Monday.
Vikings-Bears Weather ReportThe weather report for Soldier Field calls for mainly clear skies with a low temperature of 31 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it should feel closer to 20 degrees with wind gusts of up to 20 mph.
Vikings-Bears Betting Guide
BEST BET: Vikings (-160)Since this is the last game of the week, let’s not sweat the points. The Vikings haven’t lost since their Week 7 bye, upsetting the Packers and beating the Lions over the past two weeks. I expect them to complete the NFC North trifecta and beat the Bears on Monday. I’m just not sold on the number being 3 since that can lead to a push. Take the Vikings moneyline and end Week 10 on a high note.
[esi sportsbookgrid num=3 ttl=”0″]
CONSIDER: Vikings -3 (-105)They call this a cheap three since sportsbooks want you to bet it. What this says to me is that the spread will move and you either want to take it at Vikings -2.5 or Bears +3.5. Since we’re on the number, I prefer the Vikings -3 over the Bears +3.
PASS: Over/Under 43 (-110)With weather being such a large factor on Monday night, I’d steer clear of the over/under. We won’t know how it will affect the players on the field until we actually see them out there, so use your available funds elsewhere on Monday night. Pauly Parlays is 27-15-2 on his NFL Best Bets in 2020.
Prepare Week 10 betting tips and plan
- Read our latest NFL news, analysis, tips, predictions and betting tips.
- Learn how to bet on sports, including strategies, key terms, and betting process.
- Watch videos of our latest NFL analysis and predictions from experts.
- Choose the sportsbook and betting offer that fits your budget and strategy.