Could the 2021 NL MVP Award be a two-man race already? Kenny Bets Big breaks down his Best 2021 NL MVP Bet for the National League’s top player honor.
2021 NL MVP Bet: Fernando Tatis Jr. or Ronald Acuna?
Want to place a 2021 NL MVP bet? Here are the odds for the top 10 candidates from BetMGM as of May 26:
2021 NL MVP Odds
- Ronald Acuna, OF, Atlanta Braves (+300)
- Fernando Tatis Jr., SS, San Diego Padres (+600)
- Jacob deGrom, SP, New York Mets (+800)
- Nolan Arenado, 3B, St. Louis Cardinals (+900)
- Bryce Harper, OF, Philadelphia Phillies (+1200)
- Kris Bryant, 3B, Chicago Cubs (+1500)
- Trea Turner, SS, Washington Nationals (+1500)
- Mookie Betts, OF, Los Angeles Dodgers (+1800)
- Juan Soto, OF, Washington Nationals (+1800)
- Nick Castellanos, OF, Cincinnati Reds (+200)