BetMGM NFL First TD Promo | Get $25 Insurance on First TD Bets
- OperatorPromotionGet Promo
BetMGM First TD Insurance
Get $25 Insurance
If Your First TD Bet Loses
BetMGM First TD Scorer Insurance
BetMGM is bringing back the best First TD promotion in the industry for Thursday and Monday Night Football this NFL Season.
When you place a First TD Scorer bet for TNF or MNF at BetMGM and your bet loses, you’ll automatically get your wager refunded up to $25 in the form of a free bet.
All you need to do is , opt into the Risk-Free First TD Scorer promotion, and make a First TD Scorer wager on any game during the 2022 NFL Playoffs.
If your bet loses, you’ll automatically be eligible for a refund of up to $25.
If you haven’t signed up for BetMGM, there is no better time than now as they’re offering a special Bet $10, Get $200 in bonus for new players who use code TGD200. Just click “Get Bonus" below to get your bet and get.
How the BetMGM Risk-Free First TD Scorer Promo Works
Taking advantage of the BetMGM NFL First TD offer is easy — just follow these steps:
- to your account at BetMGM.
- Opt into the Risk-Free First TD Scorer promotion on the BetMGM promotions page.
- Place a single, pre-game First TD Scorer bet for Thursday Night Football and/or Monday Night Football.
- If your bet loses, you’ll be refunded your stake up to $25.
- Receive your refund in free bets within 24 hours after your bet settles.
- Only your first First TD Scorer wager of the week will be eligible for the promotion.
- Free bet is valid for seven (7) days after being credited to your account.
Risk-Free First TD Promo: About BetMGM
If you haven’t signed up for BetMGM, there is no better time than now as they’re offering a $1,500 second chance first bet for new players who use code GAMEDAY. Just click “Get Bonus" below to get their risk-free first bet.
Have more questions? Anthony Cervino’s BetMGM Sportsbook review has a full breakdown of the pros and cons, features, and welcome bonuses at BetMGM.
|Promo Type||Existing User Promo|
|How to Enter||Opt-in and Bet|