Best Week 14 ParlayAll odds and lines from PointsBet, current as of Friday at 8:30 a.m. ET.
1. Indianapolis Colts (-160)
2. Minnesota Vikings-Tampa Bay Buccaneers Over 52.5 (-110)
3. Green Bay Packers -7.5 (-110)
💰 Winning $10 bet would pay $59.23 (+492) 💰
[esi cache="public" adrotate group="1" ttl="60"]
1. Indianapolis Colts (-160)Although the Raiders are coming off of a three-point victory over the Jets last week, that win snapped a two-game losing streak to the Chiefs and Falcons. Las Vegas was manhandled by Atlanta in Week 12. Meanwhile, the Colts are 3-1 in their past four games with their only loss in that period coming to their AFC South division rival Titans. The Colts are the superior team despite the fact that one loss separates these two clubs. Indianapolis is the more complete team also. They can efficiently run, pass, and play defense. I can’t say the same about the Raiders. Las Vegas is either hot or cold. You get what you get from the Colts. They are more or less in every game with their rugged style of play. With Philip Rivers playing his best football since 2018, T.Y. Hilton finally getting it together and rookie stud running back Jonathan Taylor picking up stride, the Raiders’ defense won’t be able to contain the Indy offense. The Raiders should also have a hard time running the football even if Josh Jacobs plays. If Derek Carr is faced with having to throw the Raiders into a Week 14 win, the Colts’ defense will swallow him up. The Colts are 4-2 in their past six meetings with the Raiders but dropped their 2019 matchup.
2. Minnesota Vikings-Tampa Bay Buccaneers Over 52.5 (-110)This Vikings-Buccaneers matchup should rain points. The Vikings are scoring the 12th-most points per game (26.6) this season while the Buccaneers are scoring at the sixth-highest rate (28.7 PPG). And while we know the Vikings’ defense is atrocious, the Buccaneers are much-better, allowing the 11th fewest PPG (23.3). However, Tampa Bay’s defense has not shown up of late, yielding 27+ points in three of their past four games, including a 38-pointer to the Saints in the first game of that period. You can pass on the Buccaneers secondary, which plays right into Kirk Cousins’ hands and the Over. For the Buccaneers to shut down the Vikings, they must make their offense one-dimensional. Easier said than done when facing an elite talent like Dalvin Cook, who can pop against anyone. To contain Cook, the great Tampa Bay front seven might need an extra man in the box. In that scenario, Adam Thielen and sensational rookie wideout Justin Jefferson will run wild. On the Tampa end, they should be able to drop 28+ points on this Vikings defense in their sleep. Speaking of sleep, this game is being played at 1 p.m. ET. Many hours before Tom Brady’s bedtime. The Over is 5-3 in the Vikings’ past eight games but 2-2 in their past four. The Over is 4-2 in the Buccaneers’ past six games and 2-1 in their past three. The Over is 7-1 in Buccaneers’ past eight games as a home favorite.
3. Packers -7.5 (-110)The Packers are the dominant team and should dominate the Lions on Sunday. While the Lions could get some offensive help with potential returns of D’Andre Swift (concussion) and Kenny Golladay (hip) — Golladay is the greater longshot to play — it won’t be enough. Green Bay’s defense is terrific this season. Although they are allowing the 15th-most points PPG (24.9), you can make the case that their defense has regressed from last season because of how well their offense is playing. The Packers’ offense is scoring the most PPG (31.6), which results in additional garbage time production and points from the other side. The Packers are 3-1 in their past four meetings with the Lions, including three straight wins. Their latest, back on September 20th of this season, Green Bay demolished the Lions 42-21. In Green Bay’s past seven wins, five of them were double-digit point victories, including each of their past two. In recent history, the Lions play the Packers close. However, this Green Bay team is one of the most complete Packers clubs in a long time. They will obtain the season sweep of the Lions for the second straight year in convincing fashion. And even if we don’t get another blowout, a 10-point victory would be enough to cover the spread, which is all we need to complete this three-leg parlay.
Prepare Week 14 betting tips and planAfter you’ve studied the Best Week 14 Parlay for NFL betting:
- Read our latest NFL news, analysis, tips, predictions and betting tips.
- Learn how to bet on sports, including strategies, key terms, and betting process.
- Watch videos of our latest NFL analysis and predictions from experts.
- Choose the sportsbook and betting offer that fits your budget and strategy.
[esi sportsbookgrid num=3 ttl=”0″]