As sports betting expands across the country, sportsbooks continue to provide useful welcome bonuses and daily promotions to help attract new users.
Promos can be general across several sports or focused on a specific betting market. They’re great because they get users off to a strong start in their betting venture.
Here we will guide you through the best MLB bonuses and promotions available on the market.
Benefits of MLB Betting Bonuses
You absolutely need to take advantage of MLB betting bonuses. Here are some of the benefits of betting with MLB bonuses
- Betting bonuses provide you with free bet credits to build your bankrolls
- They can act as a trial run for the sportsbook
- If you’re new to MLB betting, the bonuses can get you off to a strong start
- You’re able to secure bonuses from multiple sportsbooks if you create accounts on each site
- There are promos like odds boosts, which pay out more money for assigned bets, giving you greater expected value
- You aren’t risking any personal funds when using bet credits
- They are easy to get, all you have to do is sign up through our links and deposit funds into your account!
Best Betting Sites With MLB Signup Bonuses
All sportsbooks offer signup bonuses, but some sites have better promos than others. Here is a list of sportsbooks with some of the best welcome offers on the market.
Caesars, already a popular name in casino resorts, became a giant in the sports betting industry following the 2021 purchase of William Hill, an established brand in this space for several years.
Caesars has some of the best welcome bonuses on the market as well as terrific odds and a robust number of futures included for baseball bettors. All wagers come with Caesars Rewards too, which means you’ll earn bonus loyalty rewards for every wager you place, win or lose.
BetMGM branched out from casino resorts to join the sports betting industry with the creation of BetMGM sportsbook in 2018. The website has grown to become one of the most popular in the United States.
The BetMGM app and online sportsbook has provided useful welcome offers to new users, such as a risk-free bet up to $1,000. This is an example of the generous promos you’ll find at BetMGM.
The sportsbook features a variety of MLB bet types, including an “Easy Parlay” feature, which helps guide novice bettors while they place a parlay.
DraftKings started off as a daily fantasy platform before joining the sports betting scene in 2018. it has become one of the leaders in the industry and is often among the first to open up in new states.
The sportsbook has bonuses such as a bet-and-get, where new players receive site credit for making a small first deposit and wager, and a first-deposits up to $1,000. These are great because they immediately provide bet credits to users once they have deposited funds into their accounts.
There are several bet types on DraftKings, especially player props. This is great for MLB because there are so many stats, such as total bases and strikeouts. DraftKings also delivers a stellar crop of team futures, including win total Over/Unders.
FanDuel began as a leader in daily fantasy sports and now has become one of the top sportsbooks in the country since joining the industry in 2018. It has provided new users with offers like risk-free bets up to $1,000 as well as several terrific promotions available throughout the year.
The sportsbook created Same Game Parlays, which allows users to combine correlated outcomes, especially player props, into parlays for higher payouts. This bet type has changed sports betting, making it even more intertwined with fantasy sports, and FanDuel didn’t stop there.
It then created the Same-Game Parlay+ in 2022, which enables bettors to combine multiple markets from multiple games for huge potential payouts.
PointsBet was created in Australia, but it is now considered among the most popular sportsbooks in the United States.
The sportsbook is unique because of its innovative “Points Betting” feature. This is a higher risk, higher reward style of betting where users win or lose more money, depending on the winning or losing margin. It goes well with MLB betting because final scores are often by at least two runs.
The site has offered terrific welcome bonuses where users can get up to $250 in site credit over five bets.
Bet365 is one of the most popular sportsbooks in the world thanks to its wide availability in the U.K. But the sportsbook is making great strides in the United States thanks to its great user interface and terrific promotions like early-win and a super bet-and-get offer.
Bet365 is great for baseball betting since if your team goes ahead by five runs, the sportsbook will credit your moneyline wager as a win whether your team finishes the game victorious or not. Plus, with a lucrative bet-and-get, you can start off with up to $200 in site credit to place on your preferred baseball bets.
Unibet is a renowned sportsbook in Europe that joined the fray in the United States in 2019, expanding across multiple markets. Unibet is expected to grow after partnering with several professional sports teams, such as the New Jersey Devils and Philadelphia Eagles.
The site offers $100 in risk-free bets to new users. It’s another useful offer that takes away the financial burden on the first bet with the sportsbook. Established in 1997, Unibet is a reputable site where users can feel safe and secure when depositing money into their accounts.
Best MLB Betting Bonuses
Each welcome bonus is beneficial to sports bettors, but some are more valuable than others. Below you’ll find a ranking of the most valuable offers available on the market.
Deposit bonuses are when the sportsbook matches your first deposit up to a certain amount, usually ranging from $200 to $1,000.
This means that if you deposit $200, you’ll receive $200 in bet credits. If your deposit exceeds the maximum, you will receive that amount, regardless of the amount. For example, if you deposit $5,000, you will still get $1,000 in bet credits.
This is the preferred bonus on the market because you’ll get bet credits just for depositing funds. You won’t have to lose your first bet in order to unlock this advantage. It’s also a generous sum, putting you in a great position to get off to a strong start in sports betting.
Risk-free bets are provided to new users on their first bet with the sportsbook. This is a win-win situation because if you win your first bet, you’ll get those winnings, but if you lose, you’ll be reimbursed that amount in bet credits.
This removes the financial burden from the first bet, allowing you to take a shot on an underdog that could lead to a higher payout. Risk-free bets vary from approximately $200 to $1,000.
They are the second-best bonus on the market, closely behind first deposits. This is because you need to lose your first bet in order to get the bet credits, whereas first deposits provide the bet credits immediately after you deposit funds.
Bet & Get
Bet & Get is when a sportsbook offers free bet credits to users who place a bet on a selected market. For example, a Bet & Get offer can be “Place a $25+ moneyline bet on the Super Bowl and get $10 in free bets on any NHL moneyline.”
They can also be related to the same sport. For example, if you bet $1 on an MLB game, you could get $100 in bet credits.
This is a way to entice users to a certain betting market. It also gives inexperienced users a chance to try betting on a new sport. These offers are usually provided at peak times in the sport, such as MLB Opening Day or the World Series.
MLB Betting No-Deposit Bonus
No-deposit bonuses are free bets provided to new users without requiring any deposit. This is useful because inexperienced bettors can test out their new sportsbook before deciding whether to deposit any funds.
This offer usually varies between $5-$25, so it’s not as useful as first-deposit bonuses or risk-free bets, but it’s still free money!
How To Pick the Best MLB Sportsbook Bonus
It’s important to establish criteria on what to look for with sportsbook bonuses. Below you’ll find an in-depth explanation for some important factors in the selection process.
- The type of bonus is important in determining your selection. First-deposit matches, bet-and-gets, and risk-free bets are the preferred choices because they provide you with more bet credits than other welcome bonuses.
- You also want to check in with the wagering requirements for your bonus. This determines how many times you need to play through your bet credits before you’re able to withdraw funds. Some sites do not allow you to withdraw bet credits.
- Be mindful of any odds restrictions on your bonus. You might not be able to pick heavy favorites (lower than -300 moneyline) with your bet credits. Be sure to check over the terms and conditions to inform yourself about the offer.
- There are also time constraints, as most sites require you to use your bet credits within seven days. Be sure to use your free bets as soon as possible.
- Check to see if there are any betting market restrictions as well. Some free bets can only be used on a certain sport.
How To Use MLB Betting Bonuses
It’s important to establish a plan on how to use these MLB sportsbook bonuses. Let’s dive in to provide an overview of how to get the most bang for your buck from these offers.
- Make sure to research your selection as if you were using your own money. You don’t want to be reckless with your bet credits just because they’re free.
- Use your risk-free bets on underdogs that offer higher payouts. It’s easier to take a chance on this bet since you’ll be reimbursed if you lose.
- Try to shoot for the moon with your no-deposit bonus and free bets. These are smaller figures, so it’s better to use them on parlays for higher payouts.
- Spread out your bet credits from first-deposit bonuses, don’t use all of them on one bet because that’s too risky. Mix the bet types with straight bets and parlays. Risk more on your straight bets than on your parlays because the former is easier to win.
- Don’t lay too much juice on a straight bet. Stay away from moneylines at -200 or lower, unless you put them in a parlay. You don’t want to blow all of your bet credits on a favorite that gets upset.
Best Betting Sites With MLB Promotions
DraftKings has featured useful Bet & Get offers throughout the MLB season, particularly during marquee moments like Opening Day and the World Series.
FanDuel has offered risk-free Same Game Parlays, which allow users to take a chance on a longshot parlay to try to hit that big payout without incurring financial risk.
Caesars provides super boosts, where odds on selected MLB games are boosted to give you more value.
BetMGM has given new users the chance for some generous Bet & Get offers as well as home run promos on moneyline bets.
Bet365 provides valuable promos like Early Payouts, where bettors have a chance to win their moneyline wager, even if their team blows the game.
Best MLB Betting Promotions
Sportsbooks have offered several valuable betting promotions throughout the MLB season. Below you’ll find some of my favorite promos on the market.
Bet $5, Get $150
DraftKings currently offers a bet $5, get $150 promo for new bettors who place a pregame $5 wager. Win or lose, you get $150 in free bets. Read more about this DraftKings MLB promo.
Bettors who place a $25+ wager on a single player to homer in a game will receive $5 for every homer hit up to $25 in the game on Tuesdays. Given the rise in home runs, due to the analytics-driven launch-angle craze, this is a great promo, and if your pick also clicks, then you’ll get a huge windfall as well.
Caesars assigned a super boost for a specific MLB game. The team usually was a favorite between -140 and -200 odds that would be boosted to +100. The maximum bet for this promo was $25.
If your team builds a five-or-more run lead at any point of the game, bet365 would award it as a win. This was great because even if your team blew their lead, you would have already won your bet.
Bet $1, Get $100
Users who placed their first bet on MLB at BetMGM would receive $100. It doesn’t matter if the team won, you would still get $100! This was an awesome promo for guaranteed free bet credits.
First-Inning Bet Insurance
If a player lost a no-run first-inning wager due to a single first-inning run, BetMGM will reimburse the wager in bet credits up to $25. This is a great prop based on the popularity of NRFI wagers, and the frustration of losing one on a fluky run.
How To Use MLB Betting Promotions
Make sure to have a process in place on how to take advantage of these MLB promotions. Below you’ll find an explanation of best practices to get the most out of these offers.
- When betting on Caesars super boosts, try to pick a game that gives you the most value in terms of how much has changed in the odds. For example, if the Dodgers were -200 and now +100, that’s better value than a boost of the Yankees from -150 to +100.
- If you’re opting in to Bet & Gets with home runs, choose a team with a bunch of power hitters playing in a hitter’s park that is prone to home runs. Be mindful of the pitching matchup as well. Fly-ball pitchers who allow hard contact are preferred.
- You can also look at the game total and team totals to help you with these home run promos. It’s better to take a team with 5+ implied total because there’s a greater chance that they’ll hit multiple home runs.
Where Can I Legally Bet With MLB Bonuses & Promotions?
You can enjoy these MLB bonuses and promotions in the following states:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
- West Virginia
Look for More than One MLB Betting Bonus & Promotion
Make sure to sign up for multiple sportsbooks. Not only will you be able to compare odds, but you’ll get to take advantage of several welcome bonuses and useful promotions.
Try to max out the welcome bonus because these are one-time offers. This means that if the first-deposit bonus is up to $1,000 then you should deposit $1,000, or as much as makes sense.
If this is too high of an amount for your bankroll, be patient and don’t sign up until you’re able to make this type of deposit.
It’s also a good idea to sign up right at Opening Day because that’s when the best promos are available. You can even do so at the World Series. This way you can get bet credits from the welcome bonus and generous Bet & Get offers.
Signing up for more than one sportsbook is a terrific way to get off to a strong start in sports betting.