Bet Fantasy Podcast
The Game Day’s Adam Kramer and Marcus Mosher dive into all the action across the NFL for the upcoming week, analyzing matchups, storylines and bets that you can place your money on. Featuring a weekly guest from the NFL world.
🎧 Listen to every episode of The Game Day Podcast:
Latest Episode: Is Urban Meyer the Next Great NFL Head Coach?
With six NFL Head Coach job openings heading into 2021, rumors are swirling…
Will Urban Meyer make the move to the big leagues?
And if so, is he the next great NFL Head Coach?
Adam Kramer (@KegsnEggs) and Marcus Mosher (@Marcus_Mosher) break down Wild Card Week in the NFL, looking at trends and giving pivotal insights into the best bets for the upcoming weekend.
- Super Bowl Odds
- Urban Meyer in the NFL: Boom or Bust
🚨GUEST SEGMENT – Cam Lynch (Former NFL Linebacker)
- Favorite Playoff Darkhorse
- Non-Playoff Teams with the brightest future
- Landing spots for Carson Wentz, Jimmy Garoppolo, and Matthew Stafford
🏈 Game Previews
- Colts vs Bills (-6.5) ➡️ o/u 51
- Rams vs Seahawks (-4) ➡️ o/u 42.5
- Bucs (-8) vs WFT ➡️ o/u 45
- Ravens (-3) vs Titans ➡️ o/u 55
- Bears vs Saints (-10) ➡️ o/u 47
- Browns vs Steelers (-6) ➡️ o/u 47.5
💸 Parlay of The Week $25 wins you $314
NFL Week 17 Podcast: Highlight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB6oSrPlRyU Outside of the four favorites to win the Super Bowl (GB, KC, BUF, NO), there’s only one king left, and that’s Tom Brady. Don’t bet against him. Former NFL Linebacker Cam Lynch joined The Game Day’s Adam Kramer and Marcus Mosher break down Dark Horses in the NFL Playoffs that can make a real run.