NFL Draft WR Bet: Place Wager On First 2021 Wide Receiver Selected
NFL Draft WR Bet: Place Wager On First 2021 Wide Receiver Selected. Should you wager on LSU’s Ja’Marr Chase, Alabama star and defending Heisman Trophy winner DeVonta Smith, or his Crimson Tide teammate Jaylen Waddle?
2021 NFL Draft Bet: First Wide Receiver Taken?
- Ja’Marr Chase, LSU (-140)
- DeVonta Smith, Alabama (+125)
- Jaylen Waddle, Alabama (+500)
Of course, it’s Ja’Marr Chase, who was part of the national-champion LSU squad from 2019-2020. See why Adam favors the player who took a year off over the recent Heisman Trophy winner and his talented teammate.
— The Game Day NFL (@TheGameDayNFL) February 26, 2021
Ja'Marr Chase: 1st WR Selected In 2021 NFL Draft
NYJ @ NE | 01/03, 1:00 PM
Bet $20, Payout $34
PointsBet is offering new customers a signup bonus of 2 Risk-Free Bets for up to $2,000 total. Create an account and claim this offer today.
Want more 2021 NFL Draft analysis, predictions, and picks?
After you’re done watching Adam Kramer‘s take on the best bet for the 2021 NFL Draft First Wide Receiver taken:
- Read the debate on Ja’Marr Chase vs. DeVonta Smith.
- Tell Marcus Mosher your thoughts on his 2021 NFL Draft Round 1 Mock, which has Chase and Smith both being taken in the top 10 picks.
- Check out our 2021 NFL Draft Scouting Reports and Profiles on these elite wide receiver prospects?