2021 MLB Stolen Base Leader Futures Bets: Most of the players with the best odds at leading the majors in steals have done it before; however, there are a few players on the top 10 list that are going to make betting on the stolen base leader very interesting, including some 2021 stolen base sleepers who might be worth your bet. Odds used for 2021 MLB Stolen Base Leader Futures Bets are courtesy of PointsBet.
2021 MLB Stolen Base Leader Futures Bets
MLB Stolen Base Leader Odds
- Adalberto Mondesi, SS, Kansas City Royals (+120)
- Trea Turner, SS, Washington Nationals (+350)
- Ronald Acuna, OF Atlanta Braves (+700)
- Whit Merrifield, 2B, Kansas City Royals (+700)
- Fernando Tatis Jr., SS, San Diego Padres (+900)
- Bo Bichette, SS, Toronto Blue Jays (+1500)
- Trevor Story, SS, Colorado Rockies (+1500)
- Starling Marte, OF, Miami Marlins (+2000)
- Luis Robert, OF, Chicago White Sox (+2000)
- Myles Straw, OF, Houston Astros (+2000)
Five of the names on this list have worn the stolen base crown in their respective divisions. Trea Turner, Ronald Acuna, and Trevor Story have led the National League in stolen bases, while Whit Merrifield and Adalberto Mondesi have led the American League (Merrifield did it twice). Merrifield narrowly beat Turner for the overall lead in 2018, 45-43. Adalberto Mondesi led the MLB in the shortened 2020 season with 24 steals.
Half of the players with the best odds to win the stolen base title have never even led their division in steals, let alone the MLB. That doesn’t mean they can’t do it, though.