2021 MLB RBI Leader Futures Bets: Most of the players with the best odds at leading the majors in RBI are very recognizable and not surprising to see atop the list. There are a few interesting 2021 RBI Sleepers. Odds used for 2021 MLB RBI Leaders Futures are courtesy of PointsBet.
2021 MLB RBI Leader Futures Bets
MLB RBI Leader Odds
- Juan Soto, OF, Washington Nationals (+800)
- Cody Bellinger, 1B/OF, Los Angelnes (+1000)
- Marcell Ozuna, OF, Atlanta Braves (+1200)
- Mike Trout, OF, Los Angeles Angels (+1200)
- Bryce Harper, OF, Philadelphia Phillies (+1500)
- Eloy Jimenez, OF, Chicago White Sox (+1500)
- Manny Machado, 3B, San Diego Padres (+1500)
- Giancarlo Stanton, DH, New York Yankees (+1500)
- Jose Abreu, 1B, Chicago White Sox (+2000)
- Pete Alonso, 1B, New York Mets (+2000)
- Freddie Freeman, 1B, Atlanta Braves (+2000)
Somewhat surprisingly, Jose Abreu comes up tied for the fourth-best odds at +2000, along with New York Mets first baseman Pete Alonso and Atlanta Braves first baseman Freddie Freeman. Abreu led the MLB in RBI in 2020 and led the AL in 2019.
Another former RBI champ, Mike Trout, ties with Marcell Ozuna for the second-best odds at the crown. Ozuna led the NL in 2020, falling short of the major league lead by 4 RBI.
Giancarlo Stanton led the majors with 132 RBI in 2017.
About half of the top 10 to win the RBI crown in 2021 have never led even their division in the category.