Could the 2021 NL MVP Award be a two-man race already? Kenny Bets Big breaks down his Best 2021 NL MVP Bet for the National League’s top player honor.
Stay up to date with our top 2021 MLB futures and game betting picks.
2021 NL MVP Bet: Fernando Tatis Jr. or Ronald Acuna?
Want to place a 2021 NL MVP bet? Here are the odds for the top 10 candidates from BetMGM as of May 26:
2021 NL MVP Odds
- Ronald Acuna, OF, Atlanta Braves (+300)
- Fernando Tatis Jr., SS, San Diego Padres (+600)
- Jacob deGrom, SP, New York Mets (+800)
- Nolan Arenado, 3B, St. Louis Cardinals (+900)
- Bryce Harper, OF, Philadelphia Phillies (+1200)
- Kris Bryant, 3B, Chicago Cubs (+1500)
- Trea Turner, SS, Washington Nationals (+1500)
- Mookie Betts, OF, Los Angeles Dodgers (+1800)
- Juan Soto, OF, Washington Nationals (+1800)
- Nick Castellanos, OF, Cincinnati Reds (+200)